Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) (287692 Views)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity / 20 Common Sign Of The End Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by geli12: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2015
@ Sleekman- Thanks a lot, I kept thinking about the meaning, I was suspecting it's something good but have never seen raw meat in the dream.
Thanks a lot, will sure improve, will like to take it home with a bigger trolley..
Thanks
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by matodav: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2015
@pDude: Not all dreams have spiritual implications but when it becomes frequent, then check it. cheesy@pDude: Not all dreams have spiritual implications but when it becomes frequent, then check it.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by kaysce(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2015
efepro:
Before I go on, I want to make a few important points
1. When you have a negative or warfare dream, it signifies either what has taken place, what is taking place or what your enemies are planning against your life. All of these cases require that you pray against what was revealed to you in your dream.

2. Just because you have a negative dream about someone doesn’t mean the negative thing you saw has to happen. For example, if you dreamt that somebody died. It doesn’t mean they have to die. God is just alerting you to the plans of the enemy so you can stand in the gap for the person you saw in the dream.

3. Not having dreams at all or always forgetting your dreams is an attack against you. If the means God uses many times to tip you of of the enemy’s plan is blocked, how would you know what is going on against you so you can

Let me also mention that not every dream indicate warfare. If you go to bed with a negative thought, you may have a negative dream connected with that thought. I will like to show you how to trace the presence of spiritual warfare in the life of the dreamer.

These dreams listed below reveal the Devil's hand:
1. Sexual encounter in dreams.
This is a very common warfare dream, but since most people find it embarrassing, they usually will not talk about it. There are two spirits the enemy sends against men and women in their dreams. The first is known as Incubus, which is a spirit that sleeps with women in their dreams. The other is Succubus, which is a spirit that sleeps with men in their dreams. These spirits may use the faces of ex-lovers, friends or such. They may even come as people of same sex. Unless you wake up and wage serious spiritual warfare, one or all of the following may take place in the life of the dreamer:
Difficulty getting married. # Difficult marital problems. # Difficulty getting pregnant. # Difficulty in the area of finances.

2. Dreams that result in affliction with the spirit of poverty.
There are so many people today suffering serious oppression from the spirit of poverty. Usually people are tipped off in their dreams but because of lack of knowledge, nothing is done until the manifestation takes place. If you find yourself in the following situations in your dream, you need to start praying against the spirit of poverty:
# Possession of counterfeit money. # Wallet stolen from you. # Wearing rags, shoes with holes. # Begging for money, food, etc. # Loss of cash, wallet, checkbook or paycheck. # Bank door closing in your face.

3. unclothedness in a dream.
If you find yourself naked in a dream and you frantically look for clothes to cover your unclothedness, this means that the enemy is about to bring embarrassment and disgrace into your life.

4. Removal of hair in the dream.
In women, your hair represents glory. Hence, the removal of it in a dream is very significant. You need to pray against your glory being tampered with by the enemy.

5. Dreams that indicate witchcraft activities.
# Being pursued by mentally deranged person. # Attacks by dangerous animals. # Being shot with gun or arrow in a dream. # Feeling pressed down on the bed and unable to get up even when awake. # Bats. These usually indicate that hypocrites are going to be set loose against you. # Cobwebs and spiders. These and other Halloween favorites point to witchcraft activities. It is not unusual for such dreamers to wake up and literally run into cobwebs all day.

6. Dreams that indicate attack of profitless and confused life.
# Traveling but not reaching your destination. # Traveling to unknown destination. # Driving in a fog or in a cloud of dust.

7. Dreams that indicate warfare of delay.
# Waiting for a bus, taxi, ship, train, airplane or any mode of transportation that never comes. # Traveling in a traffic hold up.

8. Almost there but never there.
There are people whose lot in life seems to be that just before they get something good, it is snatched from them. Such people are under the attack of what I call, "almost there but never there." Such people have dreams along these lines:
# Not finishing examinations before time expires. # Doors closing before they get inside. # Free gifts finishing before it gets to their turn on the distribution line.

9. Dreams that indicate attacks against the dreamer's spiritual life.
These dreams should alert the believer to the fact that the enemy wants to downgrade their spiritual walk.
# Smoking or consuming alcohol in the dream. # Eating in the dream. This is usually followed by a period of weariness, tiredness and laziness in prayer. Just as physical food weighs down the eater physically, so does this weigh the dreamer down spiritually. # Drinking and bathing in dirty water. This is nothing but spiritual and even physical poisoning. # Loss of Bibles.

10. Dreams that indicate loss.
# Having abortion in a dream # Loosing blood in a dream # Taken to an unfamiliar location and abandoned. These dreams, foretell of loss of intimate friends and good relationships. They have also resulted in loss of favours in the lives of many dreamers.

11. Initiations in dreams.
Many innocent people have slept only to wake up initiated into various demonic societies as a result of dreams they had. Pay particular attention to these dreams:
# Finding yourself in strange meetings eating strange food with strange people. # Swimming in the water with strange people or strange creatures. # Getting married to strange husbands in dreams.

12. Contact with the dead.
Many dreamers can find themselves having contacts with their dead relatives, ancestors and friends. I have heard of people who even pray for such dreams.
The living has nothing to do with the dead. The powers of darkness have been known to utilize such dreams to transfer sicknesses and diseases into the life of the dreamer. In many cases, it turns out to be the same sickness that killed the person they dreamt about. Even more serious, such dreamers have been exposed to familiar spirits through such contacts.

13. Attack by armed robbers
Such dreams denote the existence of serious obstacles in the life of the dreamer.

14. Road blocks and padlocks
These dreams can contain law enforcement road blocks or trees fallen across a pathway. Such dreams signify blockages in the life's path of the dreamer.

15. Handcuffs
They indicate restrictions in the life of the dreamer.

16. Climbing mountains and hills
Such dreams point to the presence of obstacles and hindrances in the dreamer's life.

17. Automobile breakdown
Such dreams can indicate an attack against your wheel of progress.

18. Theft of wedding dress or wedding ring.
This could mean serious trouble for the marriage.

19. Children crying or screaming out in their sleep.
This should give every caring parent concern. Only God knows the nature of the attack such children might have been subjected to while asleep. The children concerned need to be prayed for.

20. Dreams dealing with darkness
Any dream dealing with darkness should be paid attention to.

i want to agreed with this analysis, cos some have seem to explain my situations particularly sexually encounters. i seem to have sex alot but even when i fall in love and its beautiful, there is always a circumstance that just ends the relationship without both parties being able to explain nor point to the root cause. i have had dream of being alone depressed and lost in a dark abyss, and out of nowhere a giant, enormous eagle landed in-front of me and stared at me, i was dead scared cos it seemed like David vs Goliath sizes. then it bowed its head for mi to climb ontop it, i hesitated but then saw my sis whom assured mi to climb aborad. we went flying on this large eagle across land and oceans while there was some sort of war and fire going in some parts of the land n sea. Though the bird took me and my sis on quite a journey and ended up in an enclosure in a rock with waterspring where i saw my mum with whom i had an argument; after a period this HUGE bird(bigger than a plane) beckoned on us to alight it and took me back to where it had pick me from.

another i had where i was playin with friends and the i went to a corner to pee, adjacent the corner was a dark cloud but i saw a prid of lion emerge from this dark with a crown on the male lion leading the pack. the fear that grabbed me cant be explained, i ran back to tell my friends dat we should run but they didn't believe me. we went on playin and then these pride appeared and attacked. every one scattered, i just stood still and while these lions attacked everyother person, they ignored me. i walked up behind a lion who was eating up a friend, it turned his head to look at me turned away, two others walked beside me while i was shaking, they went on to attacke other persons. i saw my self sleepn and awoke to see a female lion lying next to me (like ur pet dog would), she raised her head to look at me roared and put it down looking around while another stood watch in front of me..... i woke up with sweat all over my body..... i get some crazy dreams that scares me

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by engrsyer(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
The eagle signifies your guiding angel. God is always with u even in the time of trouble he is always with you to protect you from every danger. Just keep worshipping God with all your heart and soul and see how marvelous God has been to you.
kaysce:

i want to agreed with this analysis, cos some have seem to explain my situations particularly sexually encounters. i seem to have sex alot but even when i fall in love and its beautiful, there is always a circumstance that just ends the relationship without both parties being able to explain nor point to the root cause. i have had dream of being alone depressed and lost in a dark abyss, and out of nowhere a giant, enormous eagle landed in-front of me and stared at me, i was dead scared cos it seemed like David vs Goliath sizes. then it bowed its head for mi to climb ontop it, i hesitated but then saw my sis whom assured mi to climb aborad. we went flying on this large eagle across land and oceans while there was some sort of war and fire going in some parts of the land n sea. Though the bird took me and my sis on quite a journey and ended up in an enclosure in a rock with waterspring where i saw my mum with whom i had an argument; after a period this HUGE bird(bigger than a plane) beckoned on us to alight it and took me back to where it had pick me from.

another i had where i was playin with friends and the i went to a corner to pee, adjacent the corner was a dark cloud but i saw a prid of lion emerge from this dark with a crown on the male lion leading the pack. the fear that grabbed me cant be explained, i ran back to tell my friends dat we should run but they didn't believe me. we went on playin and then these pride appeared and attacked. every one scattered, i just stood still and while these lions attacked everyother person, they ignored me. i walked up behind a lion who was eating up a friend, it turned his head to look at me turned away, two others walked beside me while i was shaking, they went on to attacke other persons. i saw my self sleepn and awoke to see a female lion lying next to me (like ur pet dog would), she raised her head to look at me roared and put it down looking around while another stood watch in front of me..... i woke up with sweat all over my body..... i get some crazy dreams that scares me
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by deewon56: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
I had a dream dat i was rolling on d praying ground to thank GOD at hostel(in sch) praying ground.also i discoverd dat i put on a white head gear with clip,people dat c me praise me alxo bow der head,ALSO i find myself in d church left going seeing my pastor giving three people dat put on white cloth anoiting oil thru church bell,after the service i found myself boardn a car going to my house then i wakeup. plz i want a GOD FEARING INTERPRETER 2 HELP ME.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by sleekman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
@kaysce Ur 1st Dream Pertains 2d War Which An Angel Of D Lord Showed U Dat Is 2 Come. The Beast Represents A King/President That Will Rise. 4 Some Reason U Wouldnt B Consumed Either Cos U Are Living In Sin & Part Of D Darkness Or U Been Singled Out By God Pending Ur Repentance Which Has 2b Soon Otherwise Ur Time Is Running Out
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by sleekman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
@kaysce U Should Give Ur Life 2 Christ And Ask Him 4d Holy Spirit
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by kaysce(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2015
i believe i have, thou i do backslide. i ask for the hole spirit always, but how does one know he is there
sleekman:
@kaysce U Should Give Ur Life 2 Christ And Ask Him 4d Holy Spirit
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by sleekman(m): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2015
kaysce:
i believe i have, thou i do backslide. i ask for the hole spirit always, but how does one know he is there
Ur Spirit And Dat Of D Holy Spirit Will B One. He'll Warn U Through Dreams, Visions & U'll Hear Him As If U Listening 2a Man. Ure Running A Race & There Is Time 2 Lose. If Ure Really Blessed U Might Be Counted As One Of Those 2b Visited By Christ Or His Angels
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Jesusbabyy: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Please what does these dreams mean?!

1. I dreamt that i went to the house of the guy i was dated and on getting there i sat on chair and this guy came to me and before i knew it i was stark naked and my clothes were with him and he stood smiling then i looked round and found kids in the house but they never noticed me then i saw a black leggings and quickly wore it then used my hand to cover my bteast but when he saw that grownups were coming in he returned my clothes but i onlly wore the top and he asked me to go to his room and wait for so i did as he said and on getting to his room i found people working there as in fixing and repairing things then he came afterwards and asked me to go join his family that were cooking and preparing for their granny's burial but i didnt cos its been a while av been to the house.
2. I dreamt that i saw this same guy and d lady he is currently dating and i went to them and faced the lady and asked her to confess all she has done or else she will die before she gets to a particular place and i wokeup.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Owiski: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Tanx so much
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by norman22: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2016
thanks for the Infi
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
This OP is a genius
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by MostB2015(f): 4:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Hi everyone , please have been dreaming of collecting money in the dream and I don't know the meaning. Can you interpret it for me
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by ossiamatown: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
This thread is not for unbelievers but believers who understand that the spiritual controls the physical.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by Tinaturna: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Wow
I dream a lot about babies
Taking care of babies,usually baby girls
I also dream of being in a church service and sometimes I sing and wake up with the song being sung and write it down ,usually a new song
I dreamt last year of someone getting married in March this year and shared it with their relative who I knew and she shouted Amen so be it,and I just found out they are indeed now getting married and it moved from March to April.
A friend was organizing a conference and worried people wouldn't come,I dreamt where the hall was filled to capacity and shared it with her and indeed the hall was filled,I and a few of her close friends had to give up our seats.
So many like that
Dreamt a lady was sick,two days later I got news the nanny that lived with us and took care of us all was sick,not eating or talking and was dying
Dreamt later she got up and asked for and drank tea and didn't speak again and that same day I got a call she asked for and drank tea and afterwards didn't speak again for a while
She is recovered now

I know I have a gift of dreams
As in many of the dreams I know the meanings too

The most amazing dream I had was sometime in 2007
I dreamt I was in the midst of a large choir of angels singing the most beautiful songs,great harmony
The commander of the choir was a big angel and as he pointed on the board where the music was written,lights and music flowed from the writings as the choir sang,no mouths moved but awesome music filled the whole atmosphere
I can never forget that
I even learned one of the songs and still sing it till today
And just as I was so engrossed,a hand touched my right shoulder and a voice said " it is time to go back now" and instantly I woke up
Some tell me it must have been a vision
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by gabbylight: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
someone pls help me interpret these dreams
1. I had a dream that my late Dad gave me 50naira worth #300 for transport to where I was going.

2. I had a dream that someone gave me a Chinese currency, stating that that's my family fortune given to me.

3. also had a dream that so many men of God surrounded me holding their hands and praying for me.

4. also a dream that set of expensive creams were laid on the table ranking from the most expensive, then my younger brother picked the second most expensive cream, me standing there and looking at him began to ask myself why he didn't pick d most expensive cream, then I thought it could be for me. then I woke up.

5. had one that I was looking for my nysc discharge certificate and was worried, then I realise that ooo is inside that my file.

pls someone interpret for me.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by engrsyer(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2018
They are good dreams and soon your wealth God gave you would start manifesting in your life.

God is fighting your battle for and I will advise you never to do anything stupid that will stop God from fighting for you or leave you.

Keep worshipping your God in truth and in spirit and see how people will thank God for you. You're destined for greatness.

Fear God and worship and leave the rest for him.

Shalom!
gabbylight:
someone pls help me interpret these dreams
1. I had a dream that my late Dad gave me 50naira worth #300 for transport to where I was going.

2. I had a dream that someone gave me a Chinese currency, stating that that's my family fortune given to me.

3. also had a dream that so many men of God surrounded me holding their hands and praying for me.

4. also a dream that set of expensive creams were laid on the table ranking from the most expensive, then my younger brother picked the second most expensive cream, me standing there and looking at him began to ask myself why he didn't pick d most expensive cream, then I thought it could be for me. then I woke up.

5. had one that I was looking for my nysc discharge certificate and was worried, then I realise that ooo is inside that my file.

pls someone interpret for me.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by gabbylight: 12:52am On Nov 13, 2018
engrsyer:
They are good dreams and soon your wealth God gave you would start manifesting in your life.

God is fighting your battle for and I will advise you never to do anything stupid that will stop God from fighting for you or leave you.

Keep worshipping your God in truth and in spirit and see how people will thank God for you. You're destined for greatness.

Fear God and worship and leave the rest for him.

Shalom!

your words touched me, your words gave me hope, your words rekindled my quenching fire.
thank you so much for your reply.

funny enough, I'm passing through a challenge now, hoping and believing God to see me through.
pls brother, in your quite time, remember me in your prayers. my name is Akeem. I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by efepro(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good to be back on here after a while of creating this topic.
Re: 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) by ebuka1997: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
efepro:
Good to be back on here after a while of creating this topic.

Please I would love to ask some questions about two dreams I had back to back. In the first one I was out with people on a field and then saw two lions, I was afraid and hid the lions just passed and I later came out then someone that seemed familiar to the people I was later with passed in the dream asked why I hid that there was really no reason for me to hide that nothing would happen.
The second one was just today, I dreamt that I was upstairs in my house, it’s really my house in Lagos though I’m not there currently that thieves came and I was shouting thieves came and I hid in the cupboard upstairs till they left.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Dreams Explained / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.