Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! (8462 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
I choose lanicky not because she was the winner of 2016 miss Nairaland but in reason that she doesn't wear make ups yet looks naturally beautiful.... how many girls of nowadays can do without make up? she is the one I adore and respect her charisma a lot such an innocent/decent fellow indeed

let's hear yours?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Talk2bryant(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Johnydon22, Hardmirror, cloudgoddess

You will find them in the religion section though

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by falconey(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
cool

I have one thousand and I have equal respect for all.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by delishpot: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Someborry please menshion me na

Delishpot
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Maxi112: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
honesty speaking, i can only adore God.

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by tizzleseun(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
AccessME:
I choose lanicky not because she was the winner of 2016 miss Nairaland but in reason that she doesn't wear make ups yet looks naturally beautiful.... how many girls of nowadays can do without make up? she is the one I adore and respect her charisma a lot such an innocent/decent fellow in deed

let's hear yours?

be fooling yourself ,what do you know about her ? she doesn't even know you are contesting , she is supporting iamkingzlee.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Trapqueen77
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Myself

5 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Delishpot and muva

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by dgalon(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
justwise. luxanne midolian ClassCaptain

hadizadeezy HalimaSadiya IbnSultaan

maryam6 MissTechy. Twaci
Xbabangida

Omenka.
Tonyebarcanista
Passingshot

Madridguy
Caseless Fynestboi

The list is endless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Decker but he kinda big headed so....
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
airforce
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
airforce1
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by obiorathesubtle: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jesus isn't a Nairalander..

Sooo...

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Campaign Strategy! grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
S.T.FUar.eyo.uG.0.d:
Myself
BIG. Ego and prolly a massive head grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by rosy4u(f): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Seun kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by delishpot: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
nma24:
Delishpot and muva

smiley you are adorable
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Rikidony(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
smellymouth that dude is crazy with his memes grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Respect? Maybe and yes but adore? For what na. Na God abi the person dey pay your bills. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
lalasticlala kiss kiss vizkiz kiss kiss and many more kiss I love you all and I adore everyone kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mstik(f): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hian! The struggle is real undecided

Meanwhile, I have a crush on a nairalander embarassed
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by MUVA(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
nma24:
Delish.pot and mu.va
Wow, I'm honoured bae. smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by herzern(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
lalasticlala kiss kiss vizkiz kiss kiss and many more kiss I love you all and I adores everyone kiss

#dies....

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Smellymouth: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rikidony:
smellymouth that dude is crazy with his memes grin

11 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mimzy, Onila, EstharFabian, Layla129, Ireneony, Cutesexy1: I bug them at times but they're mostly cool about it. Not one of them has insulted me; even when I deliberately try to annoy them. Give it up for these sisters. They are cool - in my books. I'm not sure about EstharFabian though: feels as though beneath the surface, she's harbouring an irrational urge to shoot me dead. Don't do it, Miss Fabian. Listen to the guy in white with a ring over his head; not the ugly pitch-fork-wielding black one grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op if we respect each other,there wont b fun here.Pls let us disrespect each other. grin grin i am here to catch fun not to respect anybody. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:

#dies....
undecided what! !
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
No body
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Me me me and me
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by tizzleseun(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
ronald4lif:
Respect? Maybe and yes but adore? For what na. Na God abi the person dey pay your bills. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road In Mushin, Lagos. Photos / I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.