Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) (67562 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
ROSSIKE

Nigerian Army on the front-line in their APC - bwahahahaha. grin

Oh!! Maybe these?

Still laughing? No? Good. Now run along kiddo, 'heard u still have a number of toilets to clean in the subway before your shift ends.

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by CodeHouse: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
I think the extra tyre is too exposed for flying bullets
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by asamaigho(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
lastpage:

If Fani kayode can be singing the praise of GEJ, if OPC can be praising GEJ, if Doyin Okuugbe can be mouthing GEJ....

why cant Barcanista?

Money has no tribe or religion and is no respecter of morals!

Abeg, Barcanista, "carry-go", this "season of GEJ awoof money" no go pass you.

Lastpage!

2gud to b tru,d leopard will neva change its colour nomata what,all dis yle he has been shouting CHANGE,not knowing he doesn't even know what it entails.
TRUE PROGRESSIVES GOES BEYOND TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS LINES.

Sai BUHARI
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by studded(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
customized13:
this is what APC wants to offer, they are just sadist. If they have the interest of Nigeria in mind, they will celebrate this achievement.
Thank you jare

I mean...it's really appalling how politicians play "ludo" with Nigerian security....
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
kingslly:
Am sure you were trynna say "anyone who engineered the removal of Ihejirika doesnt have the good of nigeria at heart".. Ihejirika was due for retirement that was why hr left.
yeah, that was a typo error.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
ocelot2006:

Oh!! Maybe these?

Still laughing? No? Good. Now run along kiddo, 'heard u still have a number of toilets to clean in the subway before your shift ends.
[/s]

Akwa Ibom midget, I still have more than enough loose change to feed 10 generations of ya family.

Fvcking primitive midget, stop punching above ya height, you cannibalistic turd. I heard ya folks still run around butt naked like porch monkeys feasting on dogs. grin

And how many times am I going to tell ya puerile bummy ar.se to stop quoting me on this forum? Only ya pops is allowed to quote me. Go play in traffic, you infantile midget and despicable oaf.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Akwa Ibom midget, I still have more than enough loose change to feed 10 generations of ya family.

Fvcking primitive midget, stop punching above ya height, you cannibalistic turd. I heard ya folks still run around butt naked like porch monkeys feasting on dogs. grin

And how many times am I going to tell ya puerile bummy ar.se to stop quoting me on this forum? Only ya pops is allowed to quote me. Go play in traffic, you infantile midget and despicable oaf.

Oh really? Business must be good washing the white man's poo chair. Lemme guess, your supervisor gave you an extra toilet shift. Good for you cheesy . Btw pls keep your "loose change". You probably need them to shop at the £1 shop or pay your bills. The exchange rate is a killer now, but I'm still pretty sure I can comfortably pay for your wretched upkeep in London.

Now run along butt wipe, you've got more toilets to clean. W.a.nker cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
lowgeorge:
Ibos and mercantile... Siamese twins they are.... Good to use all your links now that you are in the control of the government and award to ur selves contracts from d clueless personified.... I love ibos
just as u guys have been awarding to urselves for over 40years?...
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.

This is foolish, the fact that you've not seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You should do your research.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin Is Engaged (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.