Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) (66584 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by asamaigho(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
Glory Glory To God. Thanks to the Automobile policy of President Jonathan. We are moving forward by God's grace. Time will come when we will be exporting automobiles in large quantity. Nigeria shall be great again.

I am aware that lovers of a particular party will not be happy about this development. #NeverAgain will barcanista be used as their tool in achieving the undemocratic and unpatriotic aim of the broom wavers(though unknowingly).

#NeverAgain will Nigeria sink to only oil economy.

#NeverAgain shall we cease to support our government and people.

We are MarchingOn>>>

God Bless Jonathan

is dis anoda bacanista or 21b naira at work

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
snapping a picture with some APCs doesn't translate into anything.. Show us a single personnel carrier that is been use in fighting boko haram in the north east. You people can only deceive gullible folks like yourselves.
na waa to you. i'm sure if your father knew you would be so useless, he would've poured u into a con.dom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
GEJ,GIVE US WHAT WE WANT,AND WE WILL SHARRAP!!!!!
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by harrison1234(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.
. My frnd if u don't know your facts please try and shout the hell up, more den 1000 cars FRSC r using now is made by innoson #fact# most of the official cars used in the presidential convoyed is made by innoson #fact#......so if u don't know the cars are called IVM stop being a fool and think strit

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Woman, for the umpteenth time: stop quoting my posts on this forum. I already told you several times. I don't want to read whatever you have to say - everything about you is toxic. And your IQ is too low.

Just do that and stay away from my mentions.
Of course you would start with insults (shows you high IQ) you have never and can never win a debate with me.Those that tried ended up voting GEJ so be careful wink
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
PerfectlyPerfect:

na waa to you. i'm sure if your father knew you would be so useless, he would've poured u into a con.dom
stfu you hopeless bastard. At 22yrs of age I got a very good job.. Now that am much older I supervise people that are much older than your poor pathetic tyke of a father.. I know a poor dirty piece of _shit like you is still asking for money from your parents.. Kid be very careful how you use words on social media.. Be careful... Ediot
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Darn rickkid, doing cowardly posts now, are we? grin

Isn't it funny that both ya dad and mum are from the two disputed territories in Nigeria, and they don't even know where they're from? According to you, your dad is from a disputed town between Nigeria and Republic Du Benin along the coast of Lagos. And ya mum is from a disputed town between Nigeria and Cameroon in Calabar.

Your ancestry is disputed - and I'd wager that ya parents don't even know where they're from. You don't know even ya ancestry, you confused ancestry having git.. Your whole existence is disputed. grin

Kid, not today - you've been my biitch for two years straight. I don't wanna do this again - go slap ya parents and get them to tell you why they're both from disputed territories.

Leggo Chelsea - first trophy of the year!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by SirShymexx: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
Of course you would start with insults (shows you high IQ) you have never and can never win a debate with me.Those that tried ended up voting GEJ so be careful wink
[/s]

Laughable - you can't even debate my faeces. grin

What's there to debate with primitive stark illiterate, who also doubles as a repulsive liar and a crumb munching political jobber?

Just stop quoting me, you sycophantic pseud.

I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
stfu you hopeless bastard. At 22yrs of age I got a very good job.. Now that am much older I supervise people that are much older than your poor pathetic tyke of a father.. I know a poor dirty piece of _shit like you is still asking for money from your parents.. Kid be very careful how you use words on social media.. Be careful... Ediot
dumb.ass pathetic wretch. i honestly pity you and all that is related to you. you're a liability to this nation. why would you comment on something that you;re not sure of must you add a political undertone to everything?
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by bigfrancis21: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
Igiligi? The Igbo word for 'dew'?

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Dude can you just accept that you're utterly, ridiculously wrong on both counts and move on? It doesn't hurt to admit that you are wrong once in a while. Or are you Jesus Christ?

https://beegeagle./2015/02/23/nigerian-army-field-imagery-more-made-in-nigeria-igirigi-apcs-deployed-for-battle/

Let it go. You lost this one. Life goes on.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by klimson: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Afecee fiffle what do you have to say.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ibos and mercantile... Siamese twins they are.... Good to use all your links now that you are in the control of the government and award to ur selves contracts from d clueless personified.... I love ibos

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:
I am painfully insecure and ashamed about my ancestry. This is why I go around insulting real African people. You people don't understand how much I HATE you Nigerians! I want to be one of you so badly but I can never be! I HATE you people so much that if I had a nuclear weapon I'd use it on your blessed country and turn it into a desert wasteland filled with humanoid abominations like myself!

I HATE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

WHY WON'T YOU NOTICE ME?!!!!

I HATE YOU MUM!!!!!!!
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Descartes: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
barcanista:
Glory Glory To God. Thanks to the Automobile policy of President Jonathan. We are moving forward by God's grace. Time will come when we will be exporting automobiles in large quantity. Nigeria shall be great again.

I am aware that lovers of a particular party will not be happy about this development. #NeverAgain will barcanista be used as their tool in achieving the undemocratic and unpatriotic aim of the broom wavers(though unknowingly).

#NeverAgain will Nigeria sink to only oil economy.

#NeverAgain shall we cease to support our government and people.

We are MarchingOn>>>

God Bless Jonathan
...and you just realised that you've been marketing a contraband political ware in the person of Buhari in the "Broom Factory". tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Reference(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
SergeAlain:
Thank God the elections will soon come and go. Irrespective of who wins, then we can start thinking like on Country Again.

Your country, a Country that before now hardly produced a pin (militarily speaking), now produces within a 4 year span an APC (by the way the Igirigi is active in the North East, in fact some of the pix above are from the North East), Naval patrol vessels, a basic drone aircraft and yet it gives you no joy. Simply because Jonathan is your enemy and must be discredited.

To do that you run down the military and all their achievements, virtually celebrate the mindless terrorists at war with your country. Whether you know it or not you are bringing down your country and even if the messiah (GMB) came after may 29, this precedent you have set here will be difficult to stop or reverse.

My brother let us celebrate successes and humble beginnings together. It does not stop you voting for anyone you want if you feel GEJ has not done enough.

And for those shouting that we should be building space crafts and submarines, ask yourself how the parents whose child finally starts crawling at the age of 3 should react? Should they encourage the child? or respond by saying Olodo!!! Na now you dey crawl, see all your mates don dey run sef!!!

Let us be wise please. The elections will come and go! We cannot run down our Country just to gain political points, it is an expensive experiment.

Thank you. Playing politics with everything. Just reprehensible.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by gogodaye(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything.
Nature has a way of punishing those who exude a damning hatred for others....by their act of being in self denial.....
You cannot see that which you have self conceitedly blinded your eyes from seeing......You will have to wait for the dem talk say we hear say crew to brief with the goings on around you....
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Descartes:
...and you just realised that you've been marketing a contraband political ware in the person of Buhari in the "Broom Factory". tongue
My Dear, I actually thought that I was promoting a patriotic cause only to see the schemes between the broom change. It will never happen again.

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by billyG(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
I hope it is not those apc that caught fire in a BH ambush & kill a colonel & others.
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by gsalvatore: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:
That looks decent. cool

But the name though...why the tongue-twisting darn name? Some messed up name you enunciate and start shaking like you have got cold and shiit.

Anyway, step in the right direction - the country still has a very long way to go though. Regardless, assembled in Nigeria should have been the best description cos I doubt majority (if any) of the parts and weapons were produced in Nigeria.
But foreign names like Papadopoulos or Tchaikovsky is sexy to pronounce right?

4 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Nuzo1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amya:

Are you based in Nigeria? No? Then we shouldn't be having this argument then. Your entire argument is based on hearsays and conjecture. I live it.

Good day!

To a large extent, I feel like I understand Sirshymexx disappointments about Nigeria. The disorderliness, corruption and very weak institutions. Worst still, the folks who are blinded by tribes, party affiliation and religion. All these make room for that mediocrity he's always shouting against.

That being said, I also understand why he unduly goes overboard sometimes. Dude is pure British and has never stepped his foot on Africa, not to talk of Nigeria. All he knows about Nigeria is heresay. He doesn't know the reality and dynamism of the Nigerian political, cultural and economic landscape. He's not aware of hypocrisy and sabotage going on.

No doubt, GEJ hasn't met most of my expectations as a president but if we had had our past Presidents implement half of what he's doing now, we would be somewhere by now.

Lastly, growing up in an already developed environment without knowing the processes of how such environment came about will likely give you an unrealistic sense of approach to development. And for the most part, that may be the case with folks like sirshymexx.

In that line, I will encourage our leaders to travel more to Asia than Europe and North America. In places like China, one sees first hand the processes of development. Very realistic!

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by towsynguru(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Av seen 1...in IB city.it was a bus, it luks jes lyk hiace
Buh ah gat no pix
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by iamord(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
ohenhen1:
We need to start exporting this to countries like Ghana.
lol. Just like that?
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by MrGoc(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
The same lie they are telling us about the "innoson-motors" is the same lie they told us about "made in Nigeria smart phones". Till date, am yet to see a single "made in Nigeria car" plying our roads. Abi are the innoson motors invincible? [/b]
. . . . You just exposed your highest degree of ignorance. It's obvious you re a Northerner . . .but give ur self a break amidst your busy schedule . . Take a hike and tour the southeast . . .I give you my word . . We are hospitable and peace loving citizens. . .and you will discover MADE IN NIGERIA CARS

3 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Somyv(m): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

i want to believe ur problem is ignorance. M a student of unizik college of health sci nnewi and broda i want to inform u that not only ve i seen the ivm cars. I attend my clinical postings everyday in one of the ivm buses chief innoson donated to my sch which has lasted over 2years. I ve been to the factory itself.i tink i owe
igbo haters like u a pic of the buses
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Ademusiwa1: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Some military vehicle look Ugly to scare the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by oseo1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

OK first of all its invisible, secondly if you haven't seen any innoson bus or car on the road it's because you are blind. Even on nairaland people have several posts where they were spotted.

It's ok to be a skeptic, however practice what you preach and do some research before spewing trash here.

2 Likes

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Themandator: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Innoson is about town.... I don't know where you live but I have seen lots of it.... Cross t
Rivers, Aba, warri

1 Like

Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by oyesjoy: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow everything. My friend in no son motors are on the road maybe you do not travel
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by Balkan(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
SirShymexx:

You judge based on the pictures coming out of there. And what I've seen thus far are mostly hilux trucks painted in camo, and no different from what militants use.

At the end of the day, APCs will give them more advantage. And when you're fighting a war, especially a brutal one that has cost tens of thousands of lives, you need to deploy your best tools there. Prolonging it, while wasting the lives of innocent people and the patriots in the army, doesn't serve anyone's interests.
hi junky! you have released from jail grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) by barryuche: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=kastonkastrol post=31198811]rubbish..... Why haven't the APCs been used in combating boko haram in the north east? What's the use of the bloody APCs if the won't be used in the war-front ?

They just keep lieing to Nigerians who are wallowing in the pool of gullibility. And because Nigerians(all of us) are generally lazy to conduct a simple research about the lies that are been fed to them, we just swallow eve]you reside in forest then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.