Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (30165 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hehehehe... grin cheesy grin ; I came here to read comments.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
crixtex:
Ur papa na Naoh?? abi he dey find way wey e go talk lay curse on u ni....
Hahahahahahahaha LWKMD
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
This has been bothering me for sometimes now.
I'm the eldest child in my house and seriously can't stand it amidst of my junior brother and sister seeing our dad stark unclad. He does not read any meaning to this but i do feel disturbed wen dis happens especially knowing my younger sister of over 9 years is around.

Please wat can i do to stop him or should i keep quiet because he is in his house and around his family?
Big deal. Leave the man be.

I have a friend who's house I nicknamed 'nudist colony'. Everyone goes around the butt nekkid, mum and dad included. Well, the mum tries to cover up most times but the dad and the kids go around butt nekkid especially when the weather is hot.

I only got to know about this when I noticed that each time i visited, they always made me wait at the door for close to ten minutes. When I pressed my friend, she admitted that the reasons for the delay was that everybody was running helter skelter to find pieces of clothing to cover up. cheesy cheesy

Leave Popsie be. He's living on the edge and giving vent to his wild side wink wink cheesy

Besides it his house. If you can't bear it pack out!!

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by tonquendo4u(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Next time he does it,rub pepper on his dick.it will help to an extent

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by gbadexy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ishilove:

I have a friend who's house I nicknamed 'nudist colony'. Everyone goes around the butt nekkid, mum and dad included. Well, the mum tries to cover up most times but the dad and the kids go around butt nekkid especially when the weather is hot.

I only got to know about this when I noticed that each time i visited, they always made me wait at the door for close to ten minutes. When I pressed my friend, she admitted that the reasons for the delay was that everybody was running helter skelter to find pieces of clothing to cover up. cheesy cheesy

Leave Popsie be. He's living on the edge and giving vent to his wild side wink wink cheesy

Is this in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by CodeineJunkiee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Buy #150 naira boxers for him. Is that even a serious question? This beats me!
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by MistadeRegal(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I mean no disrespect to your dad, but it beats my imagination to think that a mature man would feel comfortable walking around the house unclad in the presence of his children.

Op, I think its best if you go talk to him directly. I think if you explain to him how irritated you are by his ugly habit, alongside the psychological effect its having on your little sister, he would be able to see some sense in your advice and make amendments especially when its coming from his own child.

This habit of his is by no means healthy in any way both for him and for his children.
Some male parents don't even take of their shirts in front of their children not to talk of being fully unclad.

Op, you can also talk to your mum about it, but I think its better you talk to him directly but in a mature and respectful way.

Thanks

I accept your post. Very right but.......perhaps the man was playing the role of Achilles in a new Nollywood movie titled Troy cheesy angry
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
gbadexy:

Is this in nigeria?
Yels
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by fallingsky(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
pictures or.....
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Sike(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
I'd your father madt?! WtF
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by totoakins(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pictures or ...........?
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Neplusultra(f): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lmao! !! grin
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by tayork(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:

I seriously wish there was a milder way to put it... but the truth is that your dad urgently needs help cry
Where you born to be like this or you don't know how to talk, please go learn to talk with manners, must you insult childishly
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by JuanDeDios: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I mean no disrespect to your dad, but it beats my imagination to think that a mature man would feel comfortable walking around the house unclad in the presence of his children.

Op, I think its best if you go talk to him directly. I think if you explain to him how irritated you are by his ugly habit, alongside the psychological effect its having on your little sister, he would be able to see some sense in your advice and make amendments especially when its coming from his own child.

This habit of his is by no means healthy in any way both for him and for his children.
Some male parents don't even take of their shirts in front of their children not to talk of being fully unclad.

Op, you can also talk to your mum about it, but I think its better you talk to him directly but in a mature and respectful way.

Thanks
Being naked is neither ugly nor unhealthy - you Nigerians are too judgemental and like to impose your views on others.. Everybody was born naked. The man is a nudist - nothing wrong with that. I myself like to go clothless when alone at home. Of course, it's out of order to practise nudism in the presence of people who aren't comfortable with it. My advice to op and hIs siblings is to always knock before entering his room and if he's fond of inviting them in when nude to talk it out with him.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Pamcrest(f): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
shocked Are u kidding me!!
I thought only mothers go around n.a.ked in the presence of their kids. It's odd a man is doing this, especially seeing he has grown up kids. Op, can't u subtly tell him (or what type of relationship do u have with your dad?). Or put it in writing anonymously or better still, tell your mum to rein in her husband. Just get d message across that his action is inappropriate n u are uncomfortable with it.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by JuanDeDios: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Of course, nudism is a way of life. Thing is, Nigerians bare their fangs at anything they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
JuanDeDios:

Of course, nudism is a way of life. Thing is, Nigerians bare their fangs at anything they don't understand.
I'm all for freedom. I think the man is just being true to himself. I'm sure the OP has been seeing the dad that way since he was little, so why is he now complaining?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by chinonso92: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
this is weird.... talk to ur mum or pastor
or better still the nearest police station....Police is ur frnd.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Skateboard:
Hahahahahahahaha LWKMD
Na true na...

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by soulglo: 3:37am On Mar 03, 2015
TVTKOKO:
This has been bothering me for sometimes now.
I'm the eldest child in my house and seriously can't stand it amidst of my junior brother and sister seeing our dad stark unclad. He does not read any meaning to this but i do feel disturbed wen dis happens especially knowing my younger sister of over 9 years is around.

Please wat can i do to stop him or should i keep quiet because he is in his house and around his family?

I mean no disrespect but is your dad an alcoholic or maybe he might suffer from a mental illness that is not diagnosed? Also where is your mother in all of this? Is she honestly not saying anything when your 9 year old sister is being exposed to such unthinkable things? You need to have a frank adult conversation with both of your parents. You get to a stage in your life when you might need to talk to your parents as just another adult at your level. Most people will have to do that at some point in their lives and this is your turn.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Abyzan(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Tie him before he reaches the road
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Lol.I use to think this was weird until I saw my ex one day jumped out of the bathroom into the room where his elder sister.Thinking he will grab a towel to cover up, I was wrong, as he just sat down comfortably, rubbing his body with her cream.I was like WTFFUUUUUUCCCK? ? He ignored me.The sister said she is tired of seeing [b]ALL[/b]her brothers's gbolas. Kind of weird tho, but world don spoil.I dont mind bathing my sick dad.I go even scrub everywhere. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Wendy80(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:
No offense intended.... But your dad is stark raving mad cry if he sees nothing wrong in swinging his unclad manhood around the house even in your younger sister's presence.

Let us just hope that he doesn't graduate into sexually molesting your sister or worse still, molesting you guys undecided

MY ADVICE...... Urgently seek help for his mental disorder before he takes his madness into the market place. ... and also try as much as possible to keep that your innocent younger sister from him as much as possible.... I shudder at the thought of a scenario where while he is in his usual unclad self, he now asks his daughter to come sit on his laps cry
U don't have to insult someone's Dad all in d name of giving advice. Haba. Even call him Mad and saying no offence intended. Na wa
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by KanwuliaJara: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This one is strange o.ive never heard of such before

e pass me seriously

madam KanwuliaJara cheesy

That is the first stage.
The papa go soon turn "Bruce Jenner"! grin
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Kobeje(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
lestat:
Simple, start walking around the house naked too, in fact tell mum and siblings that tomorrow u should all walk around the house in nothing but undies, me bets he would shriek and ask if u are all okay, then u proceed to tell him, off course daddy, we are just following your trend in fact I never want to ever wear clothes again, can I go outside like this? Me thinks he will adjust himself immediately.

That's teaching with out saying a word

Lol. Good advice though, if others feel the same way as you.

However, I do same most atimes when freshening up in the house. As a matter of fact, any of my children can enter the bathroom when I am there. You don't hide from the one who will bathe you when you die - a Yoruba proverb.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Kobeje(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
BiHung:

But on a serious note: the solution is simple, get a visitor to come and spend one week with you guys, and he will get used to wearing clothes 24/7.

Especially if the visitor is a ManOfGod

You can be sure it will never happen when a visitor is around. Its just between him and his family. I believe he is a man who is conscious of himself when visitors are around and outside the house.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Ishilove:

cool
cheesy
I like them already!!!!
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by SAMBARRY: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

That is the first stage.
The papa go soon turn "Bruce Jenner"! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.