Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (30156 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
FORGET WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING AND LISTEN TO ME!!!

tie him up with powerful chains, swallow the key or throw it far away. leave him there till a Psychiatric Doctor or a native doctor comes .
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Goldenskin: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sometimes my dad does the same and we are all in our twenties. Kini big deal

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by grandstar(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
i dnt mean he walks around unclad,but i mean he doesn't care whenever he wants to dress up or somtin
your dad may be a closet nudist.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by drtwist(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
I notice 80% of people comment are female. why? I knw u knw wat is running through their mind is how the joystick is dancing
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by nortcentrallord(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Your dad unclad shocked shocked
Is he a pole dancer

Just curious to know grin

Sounds like you need his patronage.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by valmunich(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Taking pleasure in walking around stark naked? with his Joystick swinging to and fro?

Which father does this

I can't imagine my old man in such situation...

I personally will slap the sense back into him grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
At the end of the day, na hin house ....he owns it! He can as well do whatever he wants ...if you guys nor de satisfy ....pack out grin Hahaha ....na joke ooooo! I guess when your 9 year old sister starts dragging his johnny ...he would sit up grin

TVTKOKO:
i dnt mean he walks around unclad,but i mean he doesn't care whenever he wants to dress up or somtin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by stagger: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
No offense intended.... But your dad is stark raving mad cry if he sees nothing wrong in swinging his unclad manhood around the house even in your younger sister's presence.

Let us just hope that he doesn't graduate into sexually molesting your sister or worse still, molesting you guys undecided

MY ADVICE...... Urgently seek help for his mental disorder before he takes his madness into the market place. ... and also try as much as possible to keep that your innocent younger sister from him as much as possible.... I shudder at the thought of a scenario where while he is in his usual unclad self, he now asks his daughter to come sit on his laps cry

How can you talk about someone's dad in that manner? You have no manners. Do you have parents at all? Can you not just offer advice instead of insulting and using rude language on his dad's person?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by onila(f): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin

which kinda razz, uncultured, demonic papa you get undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by onila(f): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
IVORY2009:
This matter don dey wan pass garri oh, I could remember back den, one of our neighbour's dad, dat just came back frm America, n so dis dude dey wear 2 pants and him camp bed dey sleep for out side, every evening, with a bottle of beer, na so one day dis man begin mad, enter street, na small small the thing dey take start!
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by link2jude(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pishurs or itnever happened
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by teejah03(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
I tink dis is wat We experienced too frm our dad and telling him then might be sometin else

But I will advise u just tell ur mum abt it and I believe somtin will be done.

Dat is d Mentality of some men anD in most cases is a house that does not av a good ventilation and u knw men always want d comfort zone (especially in d house they paiD for.

Even I sense my sef doing it in d mere future though not good
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Simple, start walking around the house naked too, in fact tell mum and siblings that tomorrow u should all walk around the house in nothing but undies, me bets he would shriek and ask if u are all okay, then u proceed to tell him, off course daddy, we are just following your trend in fact I never want to ever wear clothes again, can I go outside like this? Me thinks he will adjust himself immediately.

That's teaching with out saying a word
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by kraftykc(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
OP. If I were your dad i would be so disappointed in you right now. This is really sad for a first born cos ur little ones look up to you for sense and bringing out such a trivial matter for strangers to come blow out of proportion is really not indicative of a leadership trait.

Your family is your number one priority in LIFE, never forget that. Never slander them to outsiders.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
then join in the trend... go unclad
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Picture of your dad almost unclad or i dont blv
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by simdam500(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
You didn't tell us about your dad background...

But mind if I ask, is he literate or not? shocked
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by spoilerx: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
lol

Na mental case yaba left immediately
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by SAMBARRY: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
This one is strange o.ive never heard of such before

e pass me seriously

madam KanwuliaJara cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
No offense intended.... But your dad is stark raving mad cry if he sees nothing wrong in swinging his unclad manhood around the house even in your younger sister's presence.

Let us just hope that he doesn't graduate into sexually molesting your sister or worse still, molesting you guys undecided

MY ADVICE...... Urgently seek help for his mental disorder before he takes his madness into the market place. ... and also try as much as possible to keep that your innocent younger sister from him as much as possible.... I shudder at the thought of a scenario where while he is in his usual unclad self, he now asks his daughter to come sit on his laps cry

people giving this likes are the stupiid and dump? the shares r moronic fools. u have no point at all
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Ninilowo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where does he work?
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by UnimkeAk(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:

I find it hard to believe that ur pops will walk around d huz stark naked..

Pls Clarify us mbok; shebi u see u the way u jst bought plenty insults for ur pops.. grin
U dnt know nl.

If it is as u say, then it is indeed worrisome
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Reference(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ninilowo:
Where does he work?

Freelance for www.x-x-
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Weird...also try checking if there is other weird attitudes,maybe there is a dissorder.Believe me this can't be normal...don't mean to embarrass u
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Dubemkelly(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
This hell of a weirdo, every conscious man adjusts himself if one mistakenly hits the shower room where he's having a cool shower not to talk of a grown man who walks unclad in his apartment. its an eyesore, wondering what he thinks when he goes nu.de in the house dangling his manhood. You need to man up and tell him to restrict his nud.ity in his room only. Can't imagine who does that? This peculiar among African women but they are half na.ked not totally. What becomes of a man who dangles his thing to and fro knowing fully his thing could stand at every se.xual scene or scenario. So gross!
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ur papa na Naoh?? abi he dey find way wey e go talk lay curse on u ni....

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
This has been bothering me for sometimes now.
I'm the eldest child in my house and seriously can't stand it amidst of my junior brother and sister seeing our dad stark unclad. He does not read any meaning to this but i do feel disturbed wen dis happens especially knowing my younger sister of over 9 years is around.

Please wat can i do to stop him or should i keep quiet because he is in his house and around his family?

I think he is just trying to remind you guys of where you came from and let you know that he can still produce more if you misbehave....

Hehehehe

But on a serious note: the solution is simple, get a visitor to come and spend one week with you guys, and he will get used to wearing clothes 24/7.

Especially if the visitor is a ManOfGod

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by cirmuell(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
BiHung:

I think he is just trying to remind you guys of where you came from and let you know that he can still produce more if you misbehave....

Hehehehe

But on a serious note: the solution is simple, get a visitor to come and spend one week with you guys, and he will get used to wearing clothes 24/7.

Especially if the visitor is a ManOfGod

Attn: TVTKOKO
what are you doing? tongue
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
cirmuell:
what are you doing? tongue
baby...come on Facebook
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
TVTKOKO:
anty why u dey open ur mouth na
BJ dey hungry d babe.
Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by bisayooni(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
just give ur papa a sweet Mouth Action when next he walks unclad cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It by NemzySeries(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
dunt tell me sum1 is working on D GODS MUST B CRAZIE and MR BONES seasonals here in naija oooo cheesy.........d day ma dad tries dat den i'll kw his head has entered reverse....................sha wen eva u see him do dat jst walk to him wit a wrapper or short and simply say 'u 4got dis in ur rum' or jst drop it by him but if he insist confront him and if he doesnt change,ma guy tie him up,it has finally gotten to dat stage(u kw na)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.