Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth (27340 Views)

Trials Of The Senate President Live On Channels Tv / President Live On NTA / Hilarious Video: Who Wants To Be President Live Show With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by bashydemy(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2015
mrnuur:
If GMB can make a man who is nt serious for 6yrs to b serious in 6 wks, then GMB as a president for a week is a great blessing for Nigeria.
You are absolutely right bro... GMB really make this idiots serious..

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2015
FastShipping:
Clown of a president. It is too late for you. The same youth your minister killed many of them and you claimed you were not aware of the scam job exercise. The same youths that are roaming the streets without jobs. Those youths are ready to kick you out of office at the end of this month.
You won't be getting my business anytime soon.
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by jomoh: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2015
stigman:

We don't depend on the government, so stop collecting change from APC and do something better with your life, peace

See this thing o. Wetin u don do with ur life show us make we see.

I have conscience and am principled to uphold the honour of my country and its people and to respect the choices of the people unlike your ilk who is ready to cringe on to power at all cost even when its is clear that the whole nation does not want them. Its unfortunate that your benefactor will eventually end up like gbagbo, samuel doe, Sadam hussein, Gadaffi etc they all have one thing in common holding to power at all cost. By that time, unlike the post Civil war when No victor No vanquish was declared, this time around you will have to go back and queue from the back and there shall be no escape or leaving for you.

Nigeria will survive your present onslaught we always do. This is the reason the whole nation never trusted ur people with power. Just try and do your best to hold on to it for as long as you can cos by the time you loose it this time your generation unborn might not smell that seat again.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Absan86(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2015
HOW STUPID CAN NIGERIANS BE

NewsRescue posted this:

DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY. Stupidity is When: 1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?. 2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT? 3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE 4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR 5)You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB? 6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER? 7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020? coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH? "THAT IS STUPIDITY" "THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE By

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ElNino101: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Bright4:
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.
never discourage someone who continually make progress no matter how small or slow..
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Laid2001: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2015
CHOREOGRAPHED PERFORMANCE.
GEJ Expertise!
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by stigman(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2015
jomoh:

See this thing o. Wetin u don do with ur life show us make we see.

I have conscience and am principled to uphold the honour of my country and its people and to respect the choices of the people unlike your ilk who is ready to cringe on to power at all cost even when its is clear that the whole nation does not want them. Its unfortunate that your benefactor will eventually end up like gbagbo, samuel doe, Sadam hussein, Gadaffi etc they all have one thing in common holding to power at all cost. By that time, unlike the post Civil war when No victor No vanquish was declared, this time around you will have to go back and queue from the back and there shall be no escape or leaving for you.

Nigeria will survive your present onslaught we always do. This is the reason the whole nation never trusted ur people with power. Just try and do your best to hold on to it for as long as you can cos by the time you loose it this time your generation unborn might not smell that seat again.

Chai sorry oh, my boy stop crying, if you don't have work, I have one for you, I will pay 50k a month just for you to wash my toilet, do we have a deal? meanwhile GEJ till buhari say never again
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Bigdreams(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tosinayoko:
are u actually happy with what u re doing?

Yes, I am by God's Grace.

Please, may I request to know why you asked?
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by jomoh: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
stigman:

Nmeeeeeeeeee

Did I just hear a goat bleet now? Here on Nairaland? Na wa o. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by slightlyMad(f): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oswenemete:
@slightmad ;be rational for once you are too sentimental it's obvious,he has done well for this single art, give thanks to God.must you brandish your president always like this,Can you talk like this to your lecturer or even uncle at home?

so my lecturer is God right? cos he probably arrived earth before me
so if you arrive work early, that automatically means your colleagues should prostrate when they want to greet you, ryt?

you need to sit down, discard all the logics you were taught and use your brain to reason.

Jonathan is not any better than the average guy under oshodi bridge
we voted him to SERVE us because we all cant be president,
same way if there is a team, we choose a team leader so that we all dont have to keep arguing, and next time your m0ron self quotes me
you will regret it
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Beedude(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
We had other Dictators after him and they were not all noise and no substance like Buhari.

Is that the new line? lol

why did you not allow Babangida to transform to civilian president? Why did you kick against Abacha's transformation to civilian president? These two were better off intelligence wise.

IBB before 1990 was focused but after then, his maradonic character became very obvious.
Abacha, had beautiful economic policies which were realistic and not a figment of ones wish. Otherwise he would have continued to force people to sell their products at below cost price, breaking into shops that closed and refused to sell to sell off their products at ridiculously low price.

Vote GEJ

Never sed Buhari is a saint neither is he d solution. But for once civilian voice and votes haven't been respected for long... Its just time to start teaching dis people lessons so all parties will be on there toes .. U fuckup u r out grin
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beedude:

Never sed Buhari is a saint neither is he d solution. But for once civilian voice and votes haven't been respected for long... Its just time to start teaching dis people lessons so all parties will be on there toes .. U fuckup u r out grin
I understand that but you don't change a government just for change sake without having a good alternative. you will live to regret it like the Libyans are doing now
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Beedude(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
I understand that but you don't change a government just for change sake without having a good alternative. you will live to regret it like the Libyans are doing now

Libya is governed by two rival governments since August 2014, one in Tripoli and one in Tobruk. The Council of Deputies elected in the June 2014 elections was declared unconstitutional by the Libyan Supreme Court in November 2014, but it rejected the ruling and has continued to claim legitimacy. However, its control of the country is severely limited by the current civil war against an Islamist rival government, which has controlled Tripoli since August 2014. The rival government presents itself as a legal continuation of the General National Congress, which was elected in July 2012 and was set to dissolve following the June 2014 elections, but reconvened after Islamists rejected the results.
Nigeria situation is in many ways different from wah happened in libya..Its a struggle for power btw 2 groups. And wen u consider d faact dat libya is an Islamic country u can't remove elements of force ,anarchy, military and oda element of coup.. Let our politicians just fear the voice of the people den dere won't be slacking. If Buhari screw tins up he knows pdp are dere to pounce on him come next election.. By so doing dey will be ready to account for anything and it will also help in checking members of there cabinet so as not to spoil dere chances in the future..funny enof I don't even have a pvc to effect any change .God bless Nigeria..
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beedude:

Libya is governed by two rival governments since August 2014, one in Tripoli and one in Tobruk. The Council of Deputies elected in the June 2014 elections was declared unconstitutional by the Libyan Supreme Court in November 2014, but it rejected the ruling and has continued to claim legitimacy. However, its control of the country is severely limited by the current civil war against an Islamist rival government, which has controlled Tripoli since August 2014. The rival government presents itself as a legal continuation of the General National Congress, which was elected in July 2012 and was set to dissolve following the June 2014 elections, but reconvened after Islamists rejected the results.
Nigeria situation is in many ways different from wah happened in libya..Its a struggle for power btw 2 groups. And wen u consider d faact dat libya is an Islamic country u can't remove elements of force ,anarchy, military and oda element of coup.. Let our politicians just fear the voice of the people den dere won't be slacking. If Buhari screw tins up he knows pdp are dere to pounce on him come next election.. By so doing dey will be ready to account for anything and it will also help in checking members of there cabinet so as not to spoil dere chances in the future..funny enof I don't even have a pvc to effect any change .God bless Nigeria..
Buhari won't have the chance though.
Where is he by the way? Is he still in Chatham?

You said he is not the solution, why vote for him?
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Beedude(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=agabaI23 post=31294762]Buhari won't have the chance though.
Where is he by the way? Is he still in Chatham?

You said he is not the solution, why vote for him?[/quote
So is GEJ the solution ?
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=Beedude post=31294908][/quote]GEJ is not the best but he is better than the man you are touting.
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Beedude(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
GEJ is not the best but he is better than the man you are touting.
Anyway its hard choosing btw the devil and the deep blue sea cry
Like I sed before GMB isn't d solution niether is GEJ.
Mind u, u sound like one of the aggressive GEJ followers. #Votenotfight
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beedude:

Anyway its hard choosing btw the devil and the deep blue sea cry
Like I sed before GMB isn't d solution niether is GEJ.
Mind u, u sound like one of the aggressive GEJ followers. #Votenotfight
No I campaign vigorously for him as long as Buhari does not smell that position. People are riding on stupid change mantra to drive us into what we will regret.

Goodluck has made some strides but could do more.

2 mistakes he made are hunting him
1. removing Ihejirika because the Northerners revolted when he had BH on the balls. Though if he did not, the north would have continued with sabotage that increased after he left.
2. listening to sambo's complaint to remove Nnaji. Although the NEPA guys were up in arms against Nnaji, we would have been better off by now. NEBO is not doing much.

But he is doing a lot of fundamental job that will help whoever takes over and I want him to stay and finish up.

A lot of what he has done will come off as another's achievement when it manifests if he is out and a lot will be stopped because they do not believe in it and that is what we actually need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Beedude(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
No I campaign vigorously for him as long as Buhari does not smell that position. People are riding on stupid change mantra to drive us into what we will regret.

Goodluck has made some strides but could do more.

2 mistakes he made are hunting him
1. removing Ihejirika because the Northerners revolted when he had BH on the balls. Though if he did not, the north would have continued with sabotage that increased after he left.
2. listening to sambo's complaint to remove Nnaji. Although the NEPA guys were up in arms against Nnaji, we would have been better off by now. NEBO is not doing much.

But he is doing a lot of fundamental job that will help whoever takes over and I want him to stay and finish up.

A lot of what he has done will come off as another's achievement when it manifests if he is out and a lot will be stopped because they do not blieve in it and that is what we actually need.

issoraiit
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beedude:

issoraiit
Good man
Vote for GEJ wink
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Beedude(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
Good man
Vote for GEJ wink
I don't v PVC beg JEGA to accept ATM card grin grin
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beedude:

I don't v PVC beg JEGA to accept ATM card grin grin
Too bad . I had to go for mine severally before it was delivered and yet JEGA wanted everyone to believe he was ready on Vals day
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Beedude(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
Too bad . I had to go for mine severally before it was delivered and yet JEGA wanted everyone to believe he was ready on Vals day
It was actully my fault not JEGA's.. Was away during REG..
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Beedude:

It was actully my fault not JEGA's.. Was away during REG..
Aww, happened to me in 2011 but not now again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Get 3.24bn Severance Pay / DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja / Senate Moves To Unbundle Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.