Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth (27344 Views)

Trials Of The Senate President Live On Channels Tv / President Live On NTA / Hilarious Video: Who Wants To Be President Live Show With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ajos145(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Watching him is even annoying. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Demmzy15(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
katazozo:

Mumu,u can call him what ever you like because he gave you freedom of speech.he's gonna remain your president till 2019,if u don't like it that way you are free to go and hug transformer.
O boy, we go hug transformer but nothing happen(e no shock us). E b like say light no dey because Mr. Clueless no give us!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
agabaI23:
We had other Dictators after him and they were not all noise and no substance like Buhari.

Is that the new line? lol

why did you not allow Babangida to transform to civilian president? Why did you kick against Abacha's transformation to civilian president? These two were better off intelligence wise.

IBB before 1990 was focused but after then, his maradonic character became very obvious.
Abacha, had beautiful economic policies which were realistic and not a figment of ones wish. Otherwise he would have continued to force people to sell their products at below cost price, breaking into shops that closed and refused to sell to sell off their products at ridiculously low price.

Vote GEJ

My bro...I missed the program...so painful to me now...plz how can I get details of it?...wanna watch too biko...
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by chysam: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
My name is Jonathan.A few years back when I was driving Kabu kabu my plate number was "419".My colleagues decided to call me 419 instead of Jonathan.After the subsidy scam,they went back to calling me Jonathan stating that the name Jonathan is far worse than 419.Then I told them that my own jonathan is quite different from the one that angered them,and they said sorry is my name for sharing names with him.Now I want to apply for change of name.Please advise me on the name to assume now.

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
najoke:

MrAyeDee is a 419,fraudster and thief......this is the same criminal who hijacked Lindaikeji's website, the same criminal who asked Linda ikeji to "settle" him for her to get her website back, the same criminal you were all shouting ole!...thief.......just like FFK he is now hanging out and is being celebrated by your corrupt president.

He is now ......a PDPiig Hero

See them.....PDPiigs............... Celebrating criminals since yansh dey back.

Shame una no get.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/between-linda-ikeji-and-mr-aye-dee-real.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-w0bXH-35g7o/VDcYhcQIHsI/AAAAAAADqZA/DLZPdxJ83yA/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Linda Ikeji said and I quote
[b][/b]

He is still APC's tormentor in chief.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ibkgab001: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
God is for us even when Gov is against us
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by dove3: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
A leopard can not chaNge its skin don't be fooled by this last minute display of Gej he has nothing to offer the youth n nig

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Blacwitpride: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
It is a good thing the President has done by meeting with youths! But does it mean Nigerian Youths are only footballers, musicians, actors and actresses, and children of the wealthy who either schooled abroad or lives abroad!

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Positiveminds(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
slightlyMad:

you are the mugu here

we both know the military violates human rights, even here in lagos, when their madness sets in, they go out hurting civilians
the same civilians who pays for the arms they brandish

with all the requests for arms purchase from USA came late.
if they had requested early enough, they would have know USA's stance and purchase directly from wherever they are getting it now

they question is why allow many to die before seeking help

YOU ARE TRULY EVIL!
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
slightlyMad:

you are the mugu here

we both know the military violates human rights, even here in lagos, when their madness sets in, they go out hurting civilians
the same civilians who pays for the arms they brandish

with all the requests for arms purchase from USA came late.
if they had requested early enough, they would have know USA's stance and purchase directly from wherever they are getting it now

they question is why allow many to die before seeking help
Guy you have slayed the insect, kudos!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Olumiland(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
The Man of the people!! GEJ till 2019!!!
robot, stop being foolish and embrace change

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by zingywingy: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
koikoi2:

Where were u wen America refuse to sell us weapons?

Where were u wen Amnesty International accused d Nigerian army of violating human rights?

Where were u wen buhari said a war against boko haram is a war against d north?

Maybe u were not born? mugu

Please where were u wen Jonathan said killing bokoharam is like killing our siblings.

Oponu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by intergral(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
koikoi2:

Where were u wen America refuse to sell us weapons?

Where were u wen Amnesty International accused d Nigerian army of violating human rights?

Where were u wen buhari said a war against boko haram is a war against d north?

Maybe u were not born? mugu
Mr man so if any other group attacks Nigeria they should always wait for 20,000 civilians and 3,000 soldiers to be killed before we buy weapons? Vote PDP and temper with your future, don't go to your room sit down and really think about what will four more years look like with GEJ. The other day I was trying to buy an item online that I just bought 8months Ago for $200= #31,000 to my greatest surprise the price was reduced to $185 but in naira its #44,000!!!!!!! And for the bone shocker wait till all these people that imports phones,china stuffs, house hold items etc order goods and pump up the price of everything b4 you know. Think and give others reasons to think, am not campaigning for APC am only advising you like a brother I have never met....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by fritiyo: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
anwo247:

Even Fashola refused to sign the domestication of the freedom of speech laws in Lagos.

APShit. .. they are not sure whether they want democracy or Sharia.... Nonsense

u right bro. they certain do not want a true democracy where their voice will be heard as they are doing under gej.

The beauty of this twenty first century is the expression of once opinion without been intimidated by any one or group. So any one who like the great privilege of freedom of speech, should seriously think well bfore voting for buhari come 28th march.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
I love his cap

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My bro...I missed the program...so painful to me now...plz how can I get details of it?...wanna watch too biko...
Bros, I watched a bit of it too. I am sure it will be available on youtube soon. Give it a few hours if it is not there already.
Happy new month!!!

Think GEJ, Think Transformation

4 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by stigman(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Zuria:

Really? grin well, I love the part they all held hands showing unity in diversity...way too cool cool cool

GEJ till buhari say never again

6 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by pmc01(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
danielchioboy:

It seems you are new to Nigeria politics.

who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of north but not Nigeria.

we the Christians in the north will never vote him. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN CHURCH WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST

Bigot. Liar.
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Zuria:

Lol...witches & wizards do have human rights which is undeniable but saying that they don't like good things and they still endorsed GEJ? "Habatically" speaking, Bovi messed up cool cool
At least you found something to criticize, you should be grateful to Bovi!!!
Anya wink
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by munex007(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
The only I like abt this man is his choice of outfit to outings..Kudos to his wardrobe managers

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Bros, I watched a bit of it too. I am sure it will be available on youtube soon. Give it a few hours if it is not there already.
Happy new month!!!

Think GEJ, Think Transformation

Sure love your slogan...I will try search for it then...thanks and best of March...

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by stigman(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
fritiyo:

u right bro. they certain do not want a true democracy where their voice will be heard as they are doing under gej.

The beauty of this twenty first century is the expression of once opinion without been intimidated by any one or group. So any one who like the great privilege of freedom of speech, should seriously think well bfore voting for buhari come 28th march.

In GEJ voice carry on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by richidinho(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Topeakintola:
1. I really hope he will use the opportunity to explain why and how thousands of young Nigerians died or got seriously injured during the failed immigration scam.

2. I hope he will explain why Universities were shut down for 12 + months during his first term.

3. I hope he will explain why thousands of young Nigerians needlessly lost their lives due to terrorist attacks in various parts of the country - Under his watch!

4. I hope he will explain to Nigerian youths why they are being scammed everyday under his Sure-P Scam program

5. I hope he will explain why several billions of Naira have been embezzled under his watch thereby mortgaging the future of Nigerian youths

Meanwhile

GEJ till May 2015

Sai Buhari

Yes he did

He also told us that the only candidate against him is already dead in an hospital opposite Chatham house, London

He advise us to keep asking this question

#WHEREisBUHARI
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by abokikhalifa: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Book a one way ticket then because you're not coming back and Buhari ain't winning shiiii
okay
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Zuria(f): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
agabaI23:
At least you found something to criticize, you should be grateful to Bovi!!!
Anya wink

Hahahahahahahahaha....anya what? tongue
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by stigman(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Olumiland:
robot, stop being foolish and embrace change

Na force?
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by richidinho(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
intergral:
Mr man so if any other group attacks Nigeria they should always wait for 20,000 civilians and 3,000 soldiers to be killed before we buy weapons? Vote PDP and temper with your future, don't go to your room sit down and really think about what will four more years look like with GEJ. The other day I was trying to buy an item online that I just bought 8months Ago for $200= #31,000 to my greatest surprise the price was reduced to $185 but in naira its #44,000!!!!!!! And for the bone shocker wait till all these people that imports phones,china stuffs, house hold items etc order goods and pump up the price of everything b4 you know. Think and give others reasons to think, am not campaigning for APC am only advising you like a brother I have never met....

U be real mugu

Since the drop in crude oil price the dollar must gain advantage over naira since that is the only goods we export to the world

We under GEJ are now laying a good foundation for diversification now

This is what GMB would have done since 32yrs ago but he was busy flogging innocent pple

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by tsdarkside(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

O boy, we go hug transformer but nothing happen(e no shock us). E b like say light no dey because Mr. Clueless no give us!!!

haahaha....even if you hug transformers,nothing will happen,,,HAHAHAHA..

because their is no power....HAHAHAHAHA.LOL.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Zuria:

Hahahahahahahahaha....anya what? tongue
You got me naaa. Answer!
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure love your slogan...I will try search for it then...thanks and best of March...
Cool bro.
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by tsdarkside(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2015
agabaI23:
You got me naaa. Answer!

ohhhhh yes bro.i got ya....HAHAHA.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Gej keep gathering momentum as d clock thick down to on 28 march...d touch bearer of naija,d politician of all politicians,presido AYE........#TEAMNEVERAGAIN .......... APC NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK except in daura or chattam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Okezie Ikpeazu (PICS) / EFCC Slams UK Bank HSBC For Predicting Buhari's Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.