Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth (27342 Views)

Trials Of The Senate President Live On Channels Tv / President Live On NTA / Hilarious Video: Who Wants To Be President Live Show With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ransomed: 2:49am On Mar 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Question on the importance of the youth to and he is close to youths on election.He believes is for campagin and to get ideas from them.He says young people are in govt especially state and lga.He promised to increase the young people in his govt
: Believe him at your own peril. He has been in political office for sixteen (16) years as Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and President. He has been living in oppulence through huge budgetary allocations. He decieved us into voting for him in 2011 with his shoeless story, never again will we allow him to continue to toy with our future. Enough is enough of his corruptive tendency, joblessness, power failure, deceit, moribound economy, massive looting under his watch and chronic impunity. Poverty Distributing President (PDP).

3 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by mightycrown1(m): 3:12am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=20pt] no be me talk am o, na the people wey go sch talk o[/size]

Who Says Our Past Leaders Are the Problem....Prince Chinedu
• IBB was corrupt but he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new Federal Capital Territory from lagos.

• Abacha was corrupt but I could remember that Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, the biggest in Africa and we bought fuel at N11 per liter then.

[size=20pt] • Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time.[/size]

• Abdulsalam was corrupt but he was the first to make Nigerian workers taste good salary, giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about the democracy Jonathan is enjoying today.

•Obasanjo was corrupt but why didn't Jonathan go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which Mr President, Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Deziani Alison Madueke have all squandered.

•Yar'adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger-Delta, paying them good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. The said Yaradua paid Nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he fell sick.

• Jonathan removed fuel subsidy, promised us electricity and refineries but no one could see where these were built. They have embezzled all our money and people are saying there is no corruption in Nigeria.
Why was the second Niger Bridge and refineries not built by Jonathan; for 6 solid years Mr President could not annihilate the insurgents and suddenly within the interval of 6weeks, mubi and other areas of the North East Nigeria which were taken over by the Boko Haram have been captured back by our military. Then my question is, why did Mr president have to wait all these while till over 13,000 Nigerian were killed by the deadly islamist sects or does it want to use them to score cheap political points against the opposition?
Nigeria is too big for Mr President to control and I'm quite sure he knows this but Mr President is just being stubborn because power they say corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Mr President, Nigeria is not a Bayelsa state and I'm sure you can't preside over the leadership of Lagos state not to talk of a whole Nigeria.
Mr President nobody hate you but we need a competent hand that can bring the long anticipated ‪#‎change‬. In 2011, We the Nigerian masses supported you hence we delivered our votes to you whole-heartedly with conviction but you disappointed us.
So Mr president its time to recall you back to Otuoke through the power of our votes. Power must change hands Mr President. So stop blaming past leaders because their performances are far better than yours.
Vote for Muhammadu Buhari, the symbol of Change!!!

https://www.facebook.com/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
Watching live www.nta.ng/live
do u mean igbo youth?

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by acidtalk: 4:04am On Mar 02, 2015
ojobekehinde:
GMB till MY FATHER get sense
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Blacwitpride:
It is a good thing the President has done by meeting with youths! But does it mean Nigerian Youths are only footballers, musicians, actors and actresses, and children of the wealthy who either schooled abroad or lives abroad!
he met with igbo people

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Bigdreams:
No matter what the government of the day promises the youths, it is left to us as youths to stand up and take our own destiny into our hands.

Yes, there are so many fundamental problems we cannot solve but rather than continue to waste precious time and energy, let's channel them into acquisition of skills that will put food on our table for life rather than wait for the goverment.

As an individual, I don't depend on the government before I make a living.

I am a mobile marketer and web designer. I also write professional CVs.

I also encourage both the young and old of this present generation to stop complaining but rather seek to provide solutions in their own little way.

I have provided diverse solutions in the following ways;

1. How to setup a premium bulk sms portal from scratch without any technical knowledge. (Training Videos) Go to www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/smsportal for detailed info.

2. How to start recharge card business with as low as N3000. www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/rcbiz

3. How to utiilize location based marketing to get to your prospects. www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/gsmdb

4. Become a mobile marketing business owner now! www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/reseller

I also setup shortcode services, caller tunes, professional sales/landing pages, etc. You can check the SERVICES menu at www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng for complete details.

For more details, contact me on whatsapp (08144303049), BBM (2B6A257E). You can also call me on 08098086797.
are u actually happy with what u re doing?

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Tosinayoko:
he met with igbo people

The way Buhari meets with jobless Yoruba youths.

4 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Oswenemete(f): 5:21am On Mar 02, 2015
slightlyMad:

you are the mugu here

we both know the military violates human rights, even here in lagos, when their madness sets in, they go out hurting civilians
the same civilians who pays for the arms they brandish

with all the requests for arms purchase from USA came late.
if they had requested early enough, they would have know USA's stance and purchase directly from wherever they are getting it now

they question is why allow many to die before seeking help
@slightmad ;be rational for once you are too sentimental it's obvious,he has done well for this single art, give thanks to God.must you brandish your president always like this,Can you talk like this to your lecturer or even uncle at home?

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by praxisnetworks: 5:26am On Mar 02, 2015
werey....couldn't resist laffing....well even though am typing from a PDP govt house am still gonna March4Change!

ozoigbondu:

Children of hate and anger watch the interview with pure heart or stream it live

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by dklex(m): 5:28am On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
The Man of the people!! GEJ till 2019!!!

which people ?

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by praxisnetworks: 5:31am On Mar 02, 2015
what has he done? ...ok! I see...Chad, Benin, Niger and Ghana now have the guts to summon Nigeria for meetings in their countries...no foreign relations since Ashiru died....or who else is responsible for laundering his image abroad? Oga GEJ is the architect of his misfortune....March4Change!

Oswenemete:
@slightmad ;be rational for once you are too sentimental it's obvious,he has done well for this single art, give thanks to God.must you brandish your president always like this,Can you talk like this to your lecturer or even uncle at home?

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by oweman: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Late desperation too late too litltle , a wasted effort.
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by mustymatic(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2015
I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12 hours nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where is my PVC jare

5 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by oweman: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2015
The removal of Jonathan is a task that must be done ! The issue has since gone beyong GMB
Its now a national task, Buhari is only the flag bearer .
We wont accept a clueless drunk nor will a corruot person lead Nigeria anymore we have had enough !
GO ON WITH ONE NIGERIA "GOWON"
Lying on AIT or NTA is not the issue on hand now Jonathan is gone and gone forever ! Bye Bye to thief .

3 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by tonquendo4u(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
He never answered the question on Eplieptic power supply ....
what is wrong with d Nigerian people? Dis man just did d best for d power sector which is privatisation. U expect results immediately? C how ignorance kills us.he said u should expect much improvement in 18 months.thats d best for us.when obj privatised nitel,calls rate n gsm with lines where expensive and even networks wasn't steady.but it's much better now.give it time.hes not a magician. Stop being ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by greall12(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2015
if i don't mistake Olorunsho filling station Mushin Lagos.

lilflipnerd:
more madness is u queuing in a filling station for five hours to get 5litres of petrol n u still Type GEJ til ur mama turn virgin

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by bobisky(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Foolishness is wen u av been shouting up nepa since wen were born but xpect GEJ to give all Nigerians light within 4yrs.change starts gradualy and Buhari cant do beta

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by bobisky(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Madness is wen recognise d small works of the past presidents but cant mention any of d good works GEJ has done to move this nation forward

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by lilflipnerd: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2015
greall12:
if i don't mistake Olorunsho filling station Mushin Lagos.

Yes Boss near Mama Kass Opposite LG

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by greall12(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Do you located in Mushin?

lilflipnerd:
Yes Boss near Mama Kass Opposite LG
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by lilflipnerd: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2015
greall12:
Do you located in Mushin?

Yes Sir
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by greall12(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Good i located at

where do you located?

lilflipnerd:
Yes Sir
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by lilflipnerd: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2015
greall12:
Good i located in Papa ajao where do you located?

send mail Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Yehman(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Bright4:
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP. I have decided to march4change.
Okay ooo but, keep your pretentious uninterrupted power supply
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Ephemmm: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy:

It seems you are new to Nigeria politics.

who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of north but not Nigeria.

we the Christians in the north will never vote him. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN CHURCH WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST

Is he greater than the FG? Why has he not been arrested and prosecuted if you have enough evidence? Even if he is, he can only do this under the watchful eyes of a coward Commander-in-Chief who has failed in his constitutional responsibility to protect the lives and properties of citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Spidermon: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2015
mustymatic:
I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12 hours nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where is my PVC jare

Succinct truth.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by ibkgab001: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2015
yes we want the result instantly ... That was his promise then
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by okokhaerat(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2015
u are dead wrong about that... during his time, nepa dared not provide electricity for three days straight, then allow the transformers to cool off in three hours
agabaI23:
Have you asked Buhari to explain
1. Why he sacked 55,000 civil servants
2. why he sacked 30, 000 soldiers
3. Why unemployment was in his time compared to that of great depression of the 1930s
4. Why many companies closed shops because they were starved of raw materials from overseas
5. Why many people lost their jobs because of the going under of companies
6. Why NANS was proscribed
7. Why ASUU was proscribed because they went on strike
8. Why NMA leaders were thrown into jail like all other union leaders
9. Why the debt to GDP ratio rose by over 100%
10. Why there was darkness in his time
Have you asked him to account for N25B which OBJ confirmed was missing under him. he acknowledged in London that he will take responsibility of everything that happened under his watch.
Have you asked him to account for the $2.8B that went missing under him as the commissioner for pet?
Vote GEJ, the transformation czar!!!!
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2015
okokhaerat:
u are dead wrong about that... during his time, nepa dared not provide electricity for three days straight, then allow the transformers to cool off in three hours
That's Newswatch for you sir

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Reptyle(m): 7:59am On Mar 02, 2015
koikoi2:

Where were u wen America refuse to sell us weapons?

Where were u wen Amnesty International accused d Nigerian army of violating human rights?

Where were u wen buhari said a war against boko haram is a war against d north?

Maybe u were not born? mugu

The same America that "refused to sell arms to us" according to you and our President transferred 2 naval warships to Nigeria for free last year. The same US had personnel on ground here in Nigeria training our soldiers until they were reportedly asked to leave for some inexplicable reason.

Our President is issuing statements about how the arrival of new weapons has turned the tide against Boko Haram....but there are close to 100 Nigerian soldiers on death row in this country for crying out about poor equipment.

C'mon man! The Internet is not only meant for posting on nairaland and Facebook. Do your research and stop being lazy.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by agabaI23(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2015
ojobekehinde:
Buhari when are you returning from Sabatica cos so many things are happening in your absent
Is he not back yet? I thought his doctors said he is fit to return?
Re: Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth by Reptyle(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos) / "Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / Fulani Herdsmen Attack; Special NAF Commandos Deployed To Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.