Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard (4481 Views)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / I Won't Marry My Girlfriend, She Doesn't Like To Cook, Clean Or Wash My Clothes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Drilz:
she even washes your clothes
read on and see
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Forzap: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2015
So wetin make we do?come help u remove d lizard?mtcheeew undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by cutiepie01(f): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2015
As a man,you need to develop guts.Were u expecting ur gf 2 be d one 2 remove it?God knws i cant marry a guy without guts,cos i can fear.How are u now gonna protect ur wife when u get married?Guy,u av 2 grow up and be a man.
Beat ur chest and tell urself u're a man when next dat happens and take care of d situation
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2015
cutiepie01:
As a man,you need to develop guts.Were u expecting ur gf 2 be d one 2 remove it?God knws i cant marry a guy without guts,cos i can fear.How are u now gonna protect ur wife when u get married?Guy,u av 2 grow up and be a man.
Beat ur chest and tell urself u're a man when next dat happens and take care of d situation
gut can't protect you.

It may only end in you having your guts spilled all over the floor.
Mind you, I can kill anything but lizard
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
you are a life saver!
I will try that in the bath tub.
Thanks so much.
but seriously you didn't know you could pour out the clothes then pick them up or something...wow
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
jemimaa01:
but seriously you didn't know you could pour out the clothes then pick them up or something...wow
not that i havent thought of it, but the clothes will cover the lizard and when you start seperating it, it will jump out and climb you. i used stick.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
not that i havent thought of it, but the clothes will cover the lizard and when you start seperating it, it will jump out and climb you. i used stick.
what can I sayundecided your fear is real bro...hope u finally got it out?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by queenyjewel(f): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
miraclewonder:
You must be very hard-working. What are the use of your hands? The time you used to post this would have been enough to wash what you will wear to work. Better still, buy a washing machine. Those stuffs aren't in shops for decoration, they are there for people like you to buy.
bross i tire o......seems his hands are made of cotton wool undecided lazy man...nd no be hin fault na doz babes wey dey fall we females hand...why u go dey wash cloth 4 guy wey neva pay ur bride price? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
I am in a dangerous situation right now. I hate soaking my clothes but my girlfriend soaked all my work clothes and went to church. Now this afternoon, she just broke the news of a lizard that fell inside the bucket.

I pleaded with her to remove the half dead lizard but after dodging, she ran away. I tried to pour it out and only suceeded in pushing it under.

i feel for the lizard but more for myself. I may have to wear agbada to work.

Why is she washing ur cloths anyway ....
U no get washing machine?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by pinkhill(f): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
are you a guy or a girl....look atew
krall:
I am in a dangerous situation right now. I hate soaking my clothes but my girlfriend soaked all my work clothes and went to church. Now this afternoon, she just broke the news of a lizard that fell inside the bucket.

I pleaded with her to remove the half dead lizard but after dodging, she ran away. I tried to pour it out and only suceeded in pushing it under.

i feel for the lizard but more for myself. I may have to wear agbada to work.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
jemimaa01:
what can I sayundecided your fear is real bro...hope u finally got it out?
I did. After it died.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Why is she washing ur cloths anyway ....
U no get washing machine?
E no dey wash am well angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by echobee(f): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
hmmmmmmmmmm! Case study angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
queenyjewel:

bross i tire o......seems his hands are made of cotton wool undecided lazy man...nd no be hin fault na doz babes wey dey fall we females hand...why u go dey wash cloth 4 guy wey neva pay ur bride price? undecided
why you don't know the full story before you start talking.

As for the "bride price", do you know how much I have spent on her head. Do you know that I even opened a small shop for her mom? Eh?? undecided so why won't she happily do it?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:

Lol it does

Ur chics hands must b hard
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
echobee:

hmmmmmmmmmm! Case study angry
. This lovey lovey you are doing is killing me grin.. My email is not working again so don't send anything.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol it does

Ur chics hands must b hard
its normal not like labourer
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
its normal not like labourer

Lol mine are rlly soft

I feel sorry for her
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol mine are rlly soft

I feel sorry for her

Are we gonna have to set up another ministry to help this brother buy a washing machine grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

Are we gonna have to set up another ministry to help this brother buy a washing machine grin

Omg is dis the same guy looool i didnt even know

Lol gurlllll we need to open trust fund for NL guys ... U knw majority of them are struggling
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol gurlllll we need to open trust fund for NL guys ... U knw majority of them are struggling
am not struggling
I will accept both cash and kind
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol mine are rlly soft

I feel sorry for her
why would you feel sorry for her? Am I maltreating her?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
why would you feel sorry for her? Am I maltreating her?

Yes thats like treating her like house girl
Y dont u get one u can pay to wash ur cloths
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Yes thats like treating her like house girl
Y dont u get one u can pay to wash ur cloths
if you read through thoroughly you would have seen that this is the first time she is attempting it. I am only trying to strenghten her as a woman.

Are you trying to say that you don't wash clothes or cook or do anything?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

You crack me up! Different guy same problem
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

You crack me up! Different guy same problem

See lol they all need help .

How are u neway ? Hate mondays im meant to be making soaps im ere chting
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

comon will you go and sit down!!
You are complaining of washing cloth as maltreating yet you make local soap in the backyard!!. angry
Which one is more of suffering?
How can your hand be soft? Abi na the side effects? undecided

You have expose yoursefl!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

I'm well love thanks for asking. My first Monday and Tuesday off from work in months. It's weird dnt know what to do. You make soaps!? As in Eastenders or bath soaps lol
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dimples192:

I'm well love thanks for asking. My first Monday and Tuesday off from work in months. It's weird dnt know what to do. You make soaps!? As in Eastenders or bath soaps lol

Lol nooo bath soaps
Bath bombs creams.... Basically skincare products u shud try some smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
You are complaining of washing cloth as maltreating yet you make local soap in the backyard!!. angry

Suffering Pls dont start showing ur stupidity here ... I have equipments to make them besides sit there n b looking at wt im doing

Local soaps

In back yard

U dont even knw wt ur tlking about,,,, ok look continue asking ur gf to wash ur clothes

Pls move on
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol nooo bath soaps
Bath bombs creams.... Basically skincare products u shud try some smiley

Sounds good currently I'm mad about Soap & Glory. That's talents girl sure I'll try some
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:

U DULL SHA undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady / See The Best S Ex Positions To Get Her Pregnant (baby Making Move)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.