Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady (4491 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
So, I took this girl (name witheld) out on a date today & after we finished eating, I went to pay for the food we ate, the waiter didn't have 500 naira change to give me.
I asked the girl to sit let's wait for the waiter to go look for change, and surprisingly she said I was embarrassing her, that I should act like a big boy and leave the change for the waiter... Is she crazy?
Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I guess she doesn't, Well let me highlight few of the things 500 naira can do incase she doesn't know...
500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus around, you will feed 5000 people..Is that the money she want me to leave?
Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) = N100, 2 eggs = N60, plastic Coke = 100. Total N410, and you say 500 naira na small money?
500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good earpiece?
Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic malt N100 and remaining 150 to play Nairabet,...and she say 500 naira na chicken change? I swear she no well.
Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey u know?
Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger of Arsenal will buy with 500 Naira?........ The most annoying thing is that its possible that this girl has never given 500 naira offering for church oo.......
See, on a serious note...you won't know the value of 500 naira, until you borrow 500 naira credit from MTN and you have to pay back.
She angrily left but I waited for 35mins and collected my 500naira balance........... Cuz i'm real.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Khutie: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don digest all dah yhu've written... buh 35mins before collecting yhur change? Are yhu in any way related to minister of information cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecided instead of you to attend 5 nights of Glory, so that you can pray out the spirit of stingyness in your blood... You dy here dy tell us nonsense!

Mtcheeew! Iranu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by cruzita(f): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin op u for leave the change na ,take style tell the boy say u go come back for am.na because of N500 make u list all your favourite foods here ?na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
I'm an economist grin
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lalasticlala av u had such experience before?
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Gracito(f): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Until you're broke ehn, then you'd know 500naira no be small money. 10 Cups of Garri CHara oku. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Emac34: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided instead of you to attend 5 nights of Glort, so that you can pray out the spirit of stingyness in your blood... You dy here dy tell us nonsense!

Mtcheeew! Iranu!
wetin carry u come heregrin dey guy dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
wetin carry u come heregrin dey guy dey vex ooo
cheesy the beef for the other side no sweet again..

I say make I stroll small... grin
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by correctyourself(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op you are not serious person! You posted this same topic yesterday. You don't a job.
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Mhizizzy(f): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Seeing dis post for the hundredth time
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Emac34: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
cheesy the beef for the other side no sweet again..

I say make I stroll small... grin
bt this one no come be beef nah
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by naijaboiy: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecided
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by osesology(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
You were right to collect ur change, op, but you were wrong listing all that for the girl. No woman wuld like to stay after hearing all that (you must also be an extremely loquacious fellow)
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by mallimillz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
;Du stingin nor b small
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided instead of you to attend 5 nights of Glory, so that you can pray out the spirit of stingyness in your blood... You dy here dy tell us nonsense!

Mtcheeew! Iranu!
It's his hard earned money.
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by CaroLyner(f): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
sweetboiy:
undecided copy and paste.stop fabricating.
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by igwe44(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op no mind them joor,i will also do the same. let us be honest who they give 500 naira as offering for church. Unless I have enough money to give out if not I must collect my change oh
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Smellymouth: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
correctyourself:
Op you are not serious person! You posted this same topic yesterday. You don't a job.
Berra here mehn...
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by jaymichael(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Honestly, if it were to be me, I would COLLECT my change. Since the #500 is not budgeted for as "dash"
Come to think of this, #500 saved daily in a "kolo" makes a whooping #180,000 in a year.
WeOughtToBeWise

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by luckman20(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tell her to follow her mama go market and leave mama's 500 change for mala
The bashing /beating you go receive Ehn!

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by 7footre(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
35 minutes cha? Guy is your name de LAI la?

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Tallesty1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Girls too dey 4m charity commissioner on money wey no be their own.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
The Honourable Commissioner For Finance..... I hail oo!

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dude, you no remember tell am say N500 go buy 3 pant and you go still see N50 balance?

Babe way no fit dash her younger brother N500 sef. Fake baes everywhere.
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Eminentsaint(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Is that story true?
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, you no remember tell am say N500 go buy 3 pant and you go still see N50 balance?

Babe way no fit dash her younger brother N500 sef. Fake baes everywhere.
lol...I don even delete her
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Eminentsaint:
Is that story true?
i'm not forcing you to believe it

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
mirrorboy:
The Honourable Commissioner For Finance..... I hail oo!
point of correction, future commissioner
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by Moz22: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
sweetboiy:
lol..were u expecting this to make fp? I am sorry for u. Lalasticlala don collect query
Re: My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady by amokeme(f): 12:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:

Mtcheeew! Iranu!
he wasn't being stingy. It's his change. some of those people selling will tell you they don't have change expecting you to just leave it.. like it's their right to have your change. (especially when you are with a lady/guy). Rather than dashing them, why not give it to someone who really needs the money?
And money is not easy to come by so.... He was right to wait
And OP maybe next time, ask if they have change before you buy. 35mins is a lot of time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? / Free Thinkers Production Spills All On The Local Adult Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.