Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (46195 Views)

Where Was God On September 11th? / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by LewisO: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]It's not just imaginary! [/size]
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by ifekemmie(f): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2015
No one created God, God has bin in existence bf heaven n earth being created.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by WhiZTiM(m): 1:02am On Mar 08, 2015
so much clean up here....

as a programmer, to understand recursion, you must first of all, understand recursion...

...now... Before God, is God, after God, is God...
op's question is quite important and silly....

God is time and He exists in eternity...

4 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Mattpopson101: 1:03am On Mar 08, 2015
“In the beginning . . .” is when time began! There was no time before time was created!

There was no “before” God created. There was not even “nothing”! There was God existing in eternity.

Baba GOD just dey flex on his own

God is the great “I AM.” He exists in eternity. He was not created.
King James Bible Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by 3RNEST(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Still finding this rite answer to this post, some ppl re just makinq noise... undecided
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by stingbreed(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Horus:

If God created the universe simply for the Earth he wasted a lot of material on the project. There are an estimate 100 billion solar systems in our galaxy and over 1 million galaxies in the universe. That's a lot of material just to maintain one, healthy planet. Even if God is all-powerful, he is either a very poor planner or we have seriously misidentified our significance to him.

There thousands of dimensions that exist that we humans aren't away of,,, God will let u see what he wants u to see....

Mars could have life but in another dimension that cannot be seen by d human eye......

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by ReSexzskilz(f): 1:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Most Africans, most especially Nigerians are born total embe..ciles. Was trying to explain to one subhuman the last time about the suspicious tales relating to the Jewish god by telling about some remarkable books backed with solid proofs written by renowned scientists, historians, professors, astronomers, etc, but guess what this extra pathetic dumb skull told me,
''those people wey go just wake up one morning, begin write rubbish from their imagination''!

I was actually almost choked to insanity by his super, extra-ordinary imbe.c.I.lity.

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 08, 2015
stingbreed:

There thousands of dimensions that exist that we humans aren't away of,,, God will let u see what he wants u to see....

Mars could have life but in another dimension that cannot be seen by d human eye......

Well that would be a huge waste of dimensions
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by MrSarcasm(m): 1:05am On Mar 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

God created life out of nothing through the spoken word . matter existed in its "spiritual form" , but made physical by His Word .Read up Mormon cosmology for further studies , be smart enough and sieve the part you need to understand what I mean though .

Ok since we are now asking questions ... what existed before the big bang that led to its cause ?Oh wait ... Offcourse emotions( to love , to care , to be sad , happy ) , memory (evolution knows you need to remember past deeds), skill , DNA, the skeletal system , the nervous system( the brain ) , male , female the,.. the man has a joystick ,the woman has the vj (because evolution knew the man has a joystick , so it gave a hole to the woman as the vj for sex , same for other animals too ...woow ) ,the sperm , the egg , the baby forms in a womb !!! mosquito , trees , fruits (cos evolution knows you'll eat , right? ) , vegetables (cos evolution knows you need to be healthy ) , legs (cos it knows you need to get your butt up and walk !!!) , evolution gave you a mouth through which you'll eat the fruits that was part of the process and off course to communicate with other evolved beings which turned out to be humans , nose (oh , cos it knows you'd smell and breath) and it randomly chose oxygen ... I get it , trust me ... its all evolution ... some mistake ...I get it bro ... I get it
Epic bro! 1 million likes
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Mattpopson101: 1:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Which Material
... Have forgotten ◄ Genesis 1:3 ► King James Bible
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
--- Na just command tone
Horus:

If God created the universe simply for the Earth he wasted a lot of material on the project. There are an estimate 100 billion solar systems in our galaxy and over 1 million galaxies in the universe. That's a lot of material just to maintain one, healthy planet. Even if God is all-powerful, he is either a very poor planner or we have seriously misidentified our significance to him.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by stingbreed(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2015
DProDG:

Well that would be a huge waste of dimensions

Bros leave spiritual matters o,,,,

If u have ever played soul reaver u will understand where am coming from.....
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Demmzy15(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2015
My Opinion(quote me negatively, Thunder fire u)

As a Muslim, they are one of the questions someone has to avoid!!! Thinking about these kinds of issue could result to sins, you might be acquiring sins by thinking negatively about God.
There are certain things our minds can't comprehend, maybe on the day of judgment, you would know. Moreover, we haven't used up to half the capacity of our brains, so I think we should avoid issues like this!! !

Now, this is from an Islamic perspectives!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by assana: 1:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Its beyound human understanding+u can ask google grin
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

As a Muslim, they are one of the questions someone has to avoid!!! Thinking about these kinds of issue could result to sins, you might be acquiring sins by thinking negatively about God.
There are certain things our minds can't comprehend, maybe on the day of judgment, you would know. Moreover, we haven't used up to half the capacity of our brains, so I think we should avoid issues like this!! !

In otherwords, Islam hinders thinking?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by MadCow1: 1:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Man Created God.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by elantraceey(f): 1:35am On Mar 08, 2015
MadCow1:
Man Created God.

Then who created man?

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by tola9ja: 1:36am On Mar 08, 2015

Isaiah 7:20Revised Standard Version (RSV)

20 In that day the Lord will shave with a razor which is hired beyond the River—with the king of Assyria—the head and the hair of the feet, and it will sweep away the beard also.
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by cly490(m): 1:37am On Mar 08, 2015
When we get to heaven then you can ask....
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by MadCow1: 1:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

We have to avoid certain questions so as not to sin? Really?

If you believe God created everything and gave us the ability to reason, I am sure it would be a sin for you not to use your reasoning ability to its full potentials.

Where did God come from?

Who created him?

These are sound and reasonable questions any sensible human would want to know.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by MadCow1: 1:39am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Then who created man?

Woman..

And my Goodness you are fiiiineeeeee.... #SideNote..

God really did take his time creating you... grin
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Sylverbox(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2015
Ironically, 'God was created in man's image'......
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 1:41am On Mar 08, 2015
Mere falacy. God is Just an imaginary concept. Kudos to the manufacturers anyway.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by elantraceey(f): 1:42am On Mar 08, 2015
MadCow1:

Woman..

And my Goodness you are fiiiineeeeee.... #SideNote..

God really did take his time creating you... grin

grin grin

Yeah you're right , he created .me with his very own image and likeness , I just couldn't look any lesser tongue

So who created women?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 1:43am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Then who created man?

Let me confuse you, man created man and in turn created the idolized concept of God.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by elantraceey(f): 1:45am On Mar 08, 2015
lolaxavier:

Let me confuse you, man created man and in turn created the idolized concept of God.

Lolz , you can't confuse me, who created the man that created man ?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by MadCow1: 1:45am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

grin grin

Yeah you're right , he created .me with his very own image and likeness , I just couldn't look any lesser tongue

So who created women?

God couldnt have created you in his image because God is a Dude.. tongue grin

@ Question: That's an issue for research.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by plaetton: 1:46am On Mar 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
John 10:25
Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name testify about me

John 10:38
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that yebmay know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Read meaning into these passages , remain blessed
Lol.
Anyone can ready any meanings in the above,just like god.
That is why it is called faith.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 1:48am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Lolz , you can't confuse me, who created the man that created man ?

Woman

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 08, 2015
I gat a question too

Who wrote the creation of the world?
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2015
Man created god out of lack of understanding of many things in nature.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by nduchucks: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2015
@OP, the supercomputer can perform millions of operations per second, a feat which the best of human minds is incapable of doing.

May I humbly suggest to you that the human mind is not sophisticated enough to do justice to your question? Attempting to answer the question is an exercise in futility, much like a mumu's attempt to perform 1,000,000.00 mathematical computations like a supercomputer can.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by lolaxavier(m): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2015
shokky24:
I gat a question too

Who wrote the creation of the world?

Chaiiii...una no dey sleep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.