Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Men (married) And Mistress(es) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men (married) And Mistress(es) (1189 Views)

Story Of A Slave, Her Man And Mistress Enjoy.... / Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Women? / Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men (married) And Mistress(es) by Monicaa: 1:37am On Jan 11, 2009
A friend of mine in his early 30's, married to a young beautiful woman, still goes around sleeping with other women, even trying to hit on me, so one day I asked him, since he's already married, what else is he looking for, even in me, that he can't see in his wife? His wife is in her mid twenties, still looking good. His reply "you are very beautiful n so is my wife but it's just the nature of men" undecided so I asked him why he got married if he still wanted to be chasing everything in skirts, flirting, he said wives are just for children, that maybe when he gets much older he would stop. He said sometimes those things help in his marriage. I asked him, when he decided to get married why didn't he marry the ones he goes around messing with, Why did he marry his wife? You hear most of them saying "How can I get married to this person" " I can f@#@ her but will never marry her but the other one is wife material" so if it's sex you are looking for why didn't you get married to any of them so you don't have to cheat? His reply it's the nature of men.

The other day he brought along his cousin. We went out to a baby shower, n I found out his cousin is also flirting around n all n I got to find out this so called cousin is 38. His wife is home, he's out there looking for who to hit. This baffles me undecided So my question is why get married even if the wife is sexy, everything a man would want in a woman, a man would still go outside even to uglier girls just for sex??

It got me thinking, no one forced you to get married, so why do it n still be hustling for other women outside?
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by JJYOU: 1:43am On Jan 11, 2009
sad people. i am wondering why women sleep with these guys
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by amebono14: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2009
not every man is like dat
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by manmustwac(m): 1:48am On Jan 11, 2009
JJYOU:

sad people. i am wondering why women sleep with these guys
its called poverty
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by Hesperus(m): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2009
Well, i guess its just man's nature, but as amebo said, not every man is like that.
Besides, what about the skanky arse whores encouraging them by agreeing? Men are not solely to blame, you know.

PS @ poster, why do u have 2 similar threads? Abit confusing. . .
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by Monicaa: 2:15am On Jan 11, 2009
@ Hesperus n JJYOU

Cos the topic involves both sections n hoping for more answers

I agree it's not all men but most

That's why they are whores cos they couldn't care less but how bout the man, that would leave his home n venture for these women
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by NegroNtns(m): 5:44am On Jan 11, 2009
@Post,

Here is an inspiration to those women . . . This is not from me, it's from Jazmine. cheesy ~ Don't try this at home ~

I bust the windows out your car
And no it didn't mend my broken heart
I'll probably always have these ugly scars
But right now I don't care about that part
After I saw you laying next to her
I didn't wanna but I took my turn
I'm glad I did it cuz you had to learn

I must admit it helped a little bit
To think of how you'd feel when you saw it
I didn't know that I had that much strength
But I'm glad you'll see what happens when
You see you can't just play with people's feelings
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
You'll probably say that it was juvenile
But I think that I deserve to smile

You know I did it cause I left my mark
Wrote my initials with a crow bar
And then I drove off into the dark
You should feel lucky that that's all I did
After five whole years of this bullshit
Gave you all of me and you played with it

I must admit it helped a little bit
To think of how you'd feel when you saw it
I didn't know that I had that much strength
But I'm glad you'll see what happens when
You see you can't just play with people's feelings
Tell them you love them and don't mean it
You'll probably say that it was juvenile
But I think that I deserve to smile

But it don't compare to my broken heart
You could never feel how I felt that day
Until that happens baby you don't know pain
Yea, I did it, you should know it
I ain't sorry, you deserved it
After what you did you deserved it
I ain't sorry, no
You broke my heart, so I broke your car
You caused me pain, so I did the same
Even though what you did was much worse
I had to do something to make you hurt, yea
Oh, but why am I still crying
Why am I the one whose still crying
Oh, oh, you really hurt me baby
You really, you really hurt me babe

Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by Sissy3(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2009
most men do it cox they can cox afterall they believe that it is a man's world
and that it is their right to have many sex partners as they see fit as long as they can afford it.
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by bluespice(f): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2009
i think its the animalistic behaviour in both sexes
when u think of it sex is purely what it is; sex
those who cheat on their partners n i mean the married ones n those singles that engage in relationships with married people
are just following the basic human instinct
"ill do whatevere it takes to satisfy this urge in me irrespective of who gets hurt"
this doesnt mean i in anyway condone or applaud this behaviour
the bullsh*t line "its men" is horribly pathetic and too lame an excuse for such pain and hurt
if its a "guy thing" howcome we still have some men that have never cheated on their spouses in the donkey years of their marriages
n when i say cheating, im not talking of emotional attachments or any bull like that

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sorry I Lied / They Don't Believ It When I Say I Don't Have A Girlfriend [why?] / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.