Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! (3109 Views)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Women? / Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by mickab: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
When two people from two different cultures get married, are there certain things you should know first?
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Tosinville(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
What you posted in dat chatroom is extremely from this, mami.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Tosinville(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
2. Whats African-American culture?
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Dsense(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
When A Nigerian man is about to marry an african-american woman/lady ,The first thing to know is how to steal her money,Secondly how to get out of her life and how to enjoy the the money grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrCork17: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2011
can u imagine marryed to a fat babe like Mrs Chima (((vomits))) undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Advocator: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

can u imagine marryed to a fat babe like Mrs Chima (((vomits))) undecided

Ouch!
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Tosinville(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2011
Advocator:

Ouch!

Was you looking in the mirror when you said that?

Because words circulating that you look like
[size=22pt]Forest Whitaker on the movie THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND[/size]
[size=18pt]POOR, BLACK, FAT, SHORT, AND DEAD EYE having nukka[/size]

Now, I see why you online begging for punny.  Sucks sucker.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2011
D-sense:

When A Nigerian man is about to marry an african-american woman/lady ,The first thing to know is how to steal her money,Secondly how to get out of her life and how to enjoy the the money grin

You a damn mugu! Hee hee grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Tosinville(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
Why Mrs.Chima rarely post any reasonable stuff on dis forum?
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrCork17: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Because words circulating that you look like
[size=22pt]Forest Whitaker on the movie THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND[/size]
[size=18pt]POOR, BLACK, FAT, SHORT, AND DEAD EYE having nukka[/size]

Now, I see why you online begging for punny.  Sucks sucker.  

^^^^^  Oppps. Someone is hurting grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
Tosinville:

Why Mrs.Chima rarely post any reasonable stuff on dis forum?

Why you don't have a job?
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Advocator: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You don't have to write in big fonts to seek attention s-l-u-t.

If you need to throw a point, write in a normal font.

I would answer your question ONLY if ONLY you stop sucking my d-i-c-k. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Right. I am hurting cos a fatty called me fat. Sure.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2011
Advocator:

You don't have to write in big fonts to seek attention s-l-u-t.

If you need to throw a point, write in a normal font.

I would answer your question ONLY if ONLY you stop sucking my d-i-c-k. grin

Was your mother slutting when she had you?
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Advocator: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

This chick who is hauling/carrying a ( used, destroyed, out of market, infected, loose) p-u-n-a-n-i is telling me that I search vayjays on the net. OH the irony. grin

Please someone tell me that this chima is high or even drunk.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2011
Advocator:

This chick who is hauling/carrying a ( used, destroyed, out of market, infected, loose) p-u-n-a-n-i is telling me that I search vayjays on the net. OH the irony. grin

How does Mr. Cock's nuts taste? You sucking it pretty hard. Tasty?
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Advocator: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Was your mother slutting when she had you?  

Again stop cleaning my d-i-c-k if you want my answers dear. Stop it, you have had enough sperm for today. There - please no more swallowing. grin

LOL I'm cracking myself up. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by adamsrib(f): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
D-sense:

Thank God all Nigerian men are not like that. My hubby and I have the same core values and that has nothing to do with culture. If your fundamental belief system is compatible, everything else can be worked out. We haven't run into any major issues yet but when we do, we will handle it like everything else, together.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2011
Advocator:

Again stop cleaning my d-i-c-k if you want my answers dear. Stop it, you have had enough sperm for today. There - please no more swallowing. grin

LOL I'm cracking myself up. grin

In order for me to want or even ride your dick, you first need to grow some.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Advocator: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

How does Mr. Cock's nuts taste?  You sucking it pretty hard.  Tasty?  

Copy cat, punch me with original lines. Stop using my punches b-i-t-c-h.

* My 2 hands can go into your loose p-u-s-s-y easily* *Aparts her legs, and fist her with those hands* grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Goldieluks: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
Guys guys,why don't you'all think of giving the OP a good advice,instead of derailing?

@OP
Before you think of getting married to someone,there are certain important things you have to know about them,yes.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
adamsrib:

Thank God all Nigerian men are not like that. My hubby and I have the same core values and that has nothing to do with culture. If your fundamental belief system is compatible, everything else can be worked out. We haven't run into any major issues yet but when we do, we will handle it like everything else, together.

Girl, he wast just kidding.  He was being sarcastic.  There are SOME decent Nigerian men left in this world.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrCork17: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
Advocator:

Bro, Mrs Chma is loookin for a boy friend. truss me!  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
Advocator:

Copy cat, punch me with original lines. Stop using my punches b-i-t-c-h.

* My 2 hands can go into your loose p-u-s-s-y easily* *Aparts her legs, and fist her with those hands* grin

You are too short to even reach my punny, midget.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro, Mrs Chma is loookin for a boy friend. truss me!  grin

It won't be you, Lazy Eye.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by Advocator: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2011
Yea man, aight. grin

I'm out of here, I messed this topic enough.

@ OP my apology.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrCork17: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It won't be you, Lazy Eye. 

Gran ma, be nice to me and u will get me. U no u want me, dont lie! wink
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

Guys guys,why don't you'all think of giving the OP a good advice,instead of derailing?

@OP
Before you think of getting married to someone,there are certain important things you have to know about them,yes.

Sis, she is already married to him.  I think it would be too late to do the "getting to know you" phase.  The problem is that people who are culturally dating if that a word do not take the time to learn each other cultures, traditions, beliefs, and lifestyle.  

A sister on this site didn't even know the type of food her boyfriend eats.  I was like WTF?   All of that should be EXPLORE before getting serious don't you agree?
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrsChima(f): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Gran ma, be nice to me and u will get me. U no u want me, dont lie! wink

How old are you? Seriously.
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by MrCork17: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2011
mickab:

When two people from two different cultures get married, are there certain things you should know first?

Baccck to topick!  ok, bro, never marry a black woman, as long as she is dark skin!! angry
Re: Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! by deniyor: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
You will learn whats important to each other as you go along. Communication is key.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? / Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful / She Is Heavily Blessed Front And Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.