Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? (3681 Views)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by Brugo(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boy ! You didn't do your home work well.
You should know these normal reactions that brings down tears from their eyes in kindergarten.

And you're here asking NL to teach you something about a moment you'll never get back in your life.

Gbam! The moment has passed.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Peck her nd u guyz Sud Fu.ckn Leavr d plaiz nd go nd start tinkn bbout d realities of bin in a relationship
Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
A kiss in the forehead and some re-assurance that she made the right choice and you will never give her room for regrets. This things are quite simple.
Lastly, be ready to assist her financially in whichever little way you can. This is a very vital role in a relationship.
Not forgetting a good sex too wink

No it is not vital in a normal relationship. This is just absurd.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by ronald4lif(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
softysparky:

This dude is damn romantic.

wink
Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by agoadiv(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
I mean when they accept... or u think i chyke once in a lifetime [b][/b]
Ezibless:
Come o,what do you even need an advice for?

Not like you can turn back the hands of time.

Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by agoadiv(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Dirty manners...dirty boy angry
jeffobodo1:
walks in ,poos on thread and walks out of thread

OP do the cleaning
Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by agoadiv(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Would that make u feel i really appreciate your reply?
Qhal:
Kissing her nko?
Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by agoadiv(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wow.. sensible smiley
Mhizizzy:
Peck her nd u guyz Sud Fu.ckn Leavr d plaiz nd go nd start tinkn bbout d realities of bin in a relationship
Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2015
agoadiv:
Would that make u feel i really appreciate your reply?
?
Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by agoadiv(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Tell me la
Qhal:

?
Re: What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES? by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
agoadiv:
Tell me la
I don't understand ur initial question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male / 30 Weird Facts About Sex. Hmmm, Enjoy It / Today's Outfit.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.