Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty (2184 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by marvelck: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Some beautiful girls are usually under a lot of pressure to help change the condition of her family. You see such girls getting so much pressure from parents or siblings to marry a rich guy that would help better their lives or condition. A friend of mine once knew a very beautiful and sexy girl, whose brothers kept pressurizing her to use her body to get money from men and give to them. Her brothers were virtually on her neck, reminding her of the condition of the family and how she could use her beauty to attract rich guys, make money from them and use it to better the condition of their family. He said the girl had no other choice than to succumb to their wishes. But when yawa gas, this same brothers of hers would be the first to call her a loose girl. Beautiful girls are always made to be the escape goat in everything. Their beauty at times is more of a curse than a blessing. And most beautiful girls usually carry a lot of burden on their fragile shoulders and constantly looked upon by her family as the last hope/saving grace, if she's from a poor family. That's why they look out for rich dudes to date and marry, cos of the pressure and expectations from her family.
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by wordbank(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's called family business.
What about the guys
In igbo land there's an adage that says
Onye azuru azuo ibe ya in translation, person wey dem train go train another person
So it's a family business

1 Like

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by cruzita(f): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
do I look like their Messiah ?

them go wait tire ,if God says I will marry a rich man ,then fine if not I won't KILL MYSELF FOR ANYONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by clintino700(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
First of all the bro is mad undecided
But as a beautiful girl u need to step up with other good qualities to get a rich Man not just ur face..

1 Like

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by Sunnymatey(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who fine epp?
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by jopretty(f): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abi oo my sister.
cruzita:

them go wait tire ,if God says I will marry a rich man ,then fine if not I won't KILL MYSELF FOR ANYONE
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by sleamzy06(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
cruzita:

I think the op was talking about beautiful girls.. grin

12 Likes

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by babyfaceafrica: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ifh
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
cruzita:

I don't think you'll have to worry much about that.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by waxxydude: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
sleamzy06:
why the evuuuul? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
sleamzy06:

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by dhardline(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
The truth is no girl wants to marry a poor man be it a beautiful or an ugly girl.And at the same time no man will choose to remain poor,just that everyone has his own time.The rich today can be poor tomorrow and the poor today can be rich tomorrow.Rememember the bible says time and chance happens to all men.

So let God be the guide and you'll have no cause for regrets cause he's always close to those who put their trust in Him.
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by faruz: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
sleamzy06:
why evils grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by mhisbliss(f): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
marvelck:
Some beautiful girls are usually under a lot of pressure to help change the condition of her family. You see such girls getting so much pressure from parents or siblings to marry a rich guy that would help better their lives or condition. A friend of mine once knew a very beautiful and sexy girl, whose brothers kept pressurizing her to use her body to get money from men and give to them. Her brothers were virtually on her neck, reminding her of the condition of the family and how she could use her beauty to attract rich guys, make money from them and use it to better the condition of their family. He said the girl had no other choice than to succumb to their wishes. But when yawa gas, this same brothers of hers would be the first to call her a loose girl. Beautiful girls are always made to be[b] the escape goat [/b] in everything. Their beauty at times is more of a curse than a blessing. And most beautiful girls usually carry a lot of burden on their fragile shoulders and constantly looked upon by her family as the last hope/saving grace, if she's from a poor family. That's why they look out for rich dudes to date and marry, cos of the pressure and expectations from her family.
by escape goat you meant the goat that got away right
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by harsysky(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
The worst is how beautiful gals are treated like rags when their beauty fades cos the foundation of their relationship was built on beauty. I just wish beautiful girls will always use their head and be humble to be a virtuous woman.
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by lajoshua: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
sleamzy06:
chairman...why na...grin grin

Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by sleamzy06(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
waxxydude:
why the evuuuul? cheesy
did I say too much?? grin grin
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by sleamzy06(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
lajoshua:
chairman...why na...grin grin
boss I no do anything o.. grin
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by waxxydude: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
sleamzy06:
did I say too much?? grin grin
Nigga see pieces everywhere na you don break the girl heart. cheesy
Re: When Your Family Expect You To Marry A Rich Guy Cos Of Your Beauty by sleamzy06(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
waxxydude:
Nigga see pieces everywhere na you don break the girl heart. cheesy
oops.. my bad cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) / “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already Four Months Pregnant” / What Should I Give My Boyfriend For His Upcoming Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.