Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Toast A Girl For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl For The First Time (6950 Views)

[TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by Smartresult(f): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2015
There are some so called 'dating experts' who will tell you that you can pickup women wearing old t-shirts and old ratty blue jeans.

Every time I hear about that it gets me madder than a wet hen, because I know that guy is not only FULL OF CRAP, I know he probably doesn't get laid by hot women without paying for it.

What's worse is guys will believe this kind of bogus information and it makes attracting a woman that much HARDER for them.

Look, the first impression you make has a HUGE impact on your success in just starting a conversation with a woman, so why not use that to your ADVANTAGE?

Think about this, when you see a woman on the street, you make an almost INSTANT decision if you want to meet her or not. You know this is true.

Heck you've probably had a friend say something like "I'd sleep with her" as soon as he LAID EYES on a girl he thought was cute.
Now a woman doesn't make the decision to sleep with you when she first sees you, but she does make a decision on whether she thinks you are a COOL GUY or not.

This decision will result in her either thinking "I'd like to find out more" or her thinking "Oh no, how can I make him go away."

And she makes this decision RIGHT AWAY! But she makes it for VERY DIFFERENT reasons than a guy does. For a man, it's almost completely visual. It's how cute she is and what her body is like.
Also if she is with her girlfriends, at least one of them will see you LONG BEFORE you get close enough to deliver your 'opener', and she'll communicate this to the other girls before you open your mouth.

She'll do this with very subtle SIGNALS to her friends such as moving her EYES, a tiny NOD of her head, or a LOOK on her face she'll hold only for a moment.

If you don't believe me, do this experiment. Go to a nightclub where there are a lot of hot women. Get a comfortable seat, and watch when guys are approaching a group of women. Ideally you'd watch the same girls for awhile.

Notice how when some guys approach, the girls BOX THEM OUT before they get there. And how other times they will seem to OPEN UP for the guy, like they were expecting him!

If you are feeling bold, go up and ASK THEM if they do this. They'll laugh since they've been busted, and will tell you it's true. (hint: this is a good way to get into a group, since it shows you are a socially aware guy)

to be continued
Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by naijaboiy: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Waiting....
Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by lordthree(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2015
this early morning op

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by thernee: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by raziboi(m): 6:37am On Mar 02, 2015
time to derail Dis thread

eating beans

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by teemanbastos(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2015
juxt qive us the cheatcode nt notes.
Abeq
Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by phlio(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2015
too early bro...brb

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by phlio(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2015
too early bro...I need to do my devout ion
Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by Princecalm(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Starting the week with romance. Well not a bad one.
Re: How To Toast A Girl For The First Time by Mhizizzy(f): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.