Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I (6966 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by sabiboy65: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2017
30th September a day to Remember... Ogoja was lit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by IamAirforce1: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Wow

Congrats bro
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by eezeribe(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Congrats....
Ogoja,Ikom,Obudu..... You know the rest....
# childhood days...
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Eyimofe2017: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2017
beautiful... God bless your marriage
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by DarkMagic(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2017
Congrats
Welcome to manhood
The third pics tho..he looks like runtown grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by akinade28(f): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Congratulation to the Beautiful bride and the handsome groom
Wishing you a Happy married life
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2017
Lalas247 why am i loving these pictures undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Partnerbiz3: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2017
I just love dark people, I don't even know why.

Lala is still asleep. He will act when he wakes up.

Till then, let me just move.

Btw HML and don't cheat or batter.

Join the good few of us that are left. shocked

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by ipobarecriminals: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2017
undecided why u nor burn ogoja instead of lit?Why are u telling/showing us pinsure afta u ate ur food alone? congrats all the same
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Divay22(f): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2017
You look like runtown tho...
Congratulations ..Happy marriage life
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by joseo: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2017
beautiful couple...congratulations
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Saintsammurai(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2017
hmmm congrats is all i can say....she is makeuply beautiful.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by IamLEGEND1: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2017
Traditional wedding pictures of my wife & ME,not I.

Happy married life.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by internationalman(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2017
I have a feeling dis marriage will last till eternity.
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by internationalman(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2017
I have a feeling dis marriage will last till eternity. Only death will make u part after the both of you are above 100 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Lalas247(f): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
Lalas247 why am i loving these pictures undecided
It’s cute lol
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Lalas247:

It’s cute lol
yeah... And Am Still baffled about How They Ended Up Looking Like Us... undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Lalas247(f): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
yeah... And Am Still baffled about How They Ended Up Looking Like Us... undecided
U no wel o grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Cute cute cute! kiss

Me likey kiss HML to ya wink

Beht my people come oooo, only the male nairalanders are getting married keh, abi the saying "no wife material on nairaland" is true nii? shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmm congrats is all i can say....she is makeuply beautiful.
Lol
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Cute cute cute! kiss

Me likey kiss HML to ya wink

Beht my people come oooo, only the male nairalanders are getting married keh, abi the saying "no wife material on nairaland" is true nii? shocked
Lol, sis you can start by posting yours here! Good morning
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by SlimHan(f): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2017
Wooow

Congrat.

I love the groom and groom's men swag In that pic.

God bless your Union
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Adaumunocha(f): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Congrats
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Adaumunocha(f): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Traditional wedding pictures of my wife & ME,not I.

Happy married life.
Teacher nwosu... Welldone

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by muller101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
I keep wondering why people still get married. SMH
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, sis you can start by posting yours here! Good morning

My sister with the pink lips, you get brother wey nobody dey use? Make I quicquic borrow his hand in marriage... cheesy kiss kiss

Goodafternoon. wink
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

My sister with the pink lips, you get brother wey nobody dey use? Make I quicquic borrow his hand in marriage... cheesy kiss kiss

Goodafternoon. wink
Lolz, i go dash you deadrat! You both would be perfect together! Hehehe Debbie dear how are you? Don't tell me you didn't check since morning
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz, i go dash you deadrat! You both would be perfect together! Hehehe Debbie dear how are you? Don't tell me you didn't check since morning

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

I want your brother not DeadRat jhor. You're mixing us up too? Choiiii! I'm not Debbie, she's my baby sister tho tongue. I'm fine and you? I did ooo, I'm sorry I just got to reply now. Mabinu kiss
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I want your brother not DeadRat jhor. You're mixing us up too? Choiiii! I'm not Debbie, she's my baby sister tho tongue. I'm fine and you? I did ooo, I'm sorry I just got to reply now. Mabinu kiss
Yeah! I know you are not Debbie,

Since you did not want DeadRat, my immediate younger brother is available!
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Yeah! I know you are not Debbie,

Since you did not want DeadRat, my immediate younger brother is available!

Your younger bro keh? I don't want to be a sugar mummy na embarassed embarassed

Beht wait! Is he rich and cute. kiss
Re: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of My Wife And I by Blackhawk01: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
undecided

My loff kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Caught Romancing UK Policeman At Notting Hill Festival(photo) / Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. / The Most Beautiful Nairaland guy Is Here Again. Rate My New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.