Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. (2808 Views)

Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) / I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Mogidi: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Actress Toyin Aimakhu took a selifie with PDP Lagos Guber candidate Jimi Agbaje at GEJ's interactive session with youths last night. Also, did Toyin really say she's ready to die for PDP? Well, that's according to a whole lot of twitter users who watched the event. See tweets after the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kzuKo-Q-Euo/VPQfzwfcmhI/AAAAAAAEozM/4Ps6HWyHKGE/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K9kle_38itk/VPQf0tgyEMI/AAAAAAAEozQ/XjrDoZVPiZg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]THE FAYOSE EFFECT[/size]: AFENIFERE, OPC, ACTORS, ACTRESSES all rooting for GEJ in the supposedly impenetrable stronghold of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Mogidi: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=15pt]GEJ CARRY GO 2015[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by killuminati(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Why she no wan die when she don collect box of money?

3 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Chai........

APC supporters will finish this girl with insults today grin grin grin

Anyway, any evil arrows that will be shot against you by some disgruntled supporters of APC BACK TO..............

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by ProfLogan(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Fine lady smiley

Never again shall a thief-nubu and his protege fashola and ambode shall rule lagos

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by joeace2020(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Because of jimi joystick....SMH

abeg support the career of an up and coming producer. CLICK AND RATE MY BEATS!

https://www.nairaland.com/2148463/posts-beats-newbie-producer

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kzuKo-Q-Euo/VPQfzwfcmhI/AAAAAAAEozM/4Ps6HWyHKGE/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K9kle_38itk/VPQf0tgyEMI/AAAAAAAEozQ/XjrDoZVPiZg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]THE FAYOSE EFFECT[/size]: AFENIFERE, OPC, ACTORS, ACTRESSES all rooting for GEJ in the supposedly impenetrable stronghold of Tinubu.

shawwap dia, we know wetin you go sample abeg siddon. we have been on aristo runs before

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
Why she no wan die when she don collect box of money?

Toyin Aimakhu : I can die for APC

Killuminati : she's patriotic and the best actress in Nigeria

You be classified ****

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Toluifetutu: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
With the nasty English she speaks and writes she's in good company in PDP with Dame as her tutor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by killuminati(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:

You be classified ****
Thunder fiyah the 2 of unu
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Mogidi: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2015
diluminati:

shawwap dia, we know wetin you go sample abeg siddon. we have been on aristo runs before

I go sample you when you return come Naija, just wait your turn.

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
I no tell you tongue

Child of thunder

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
I declare dis thread open for tinubu thugs to come and bash d babe lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
killuminati:
I no tell you tongue

Child of thunder

I'm covered by the blood of JESUS
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by alaoeri: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2015
What did you expect from a saTANinst after Ghana must go have exchange hands, one of the graduate of Fayose school of taught.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by queensmith: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2015
are you minding her? her counterparts abroad earn millions of $$s per movie how much is she earning??

She shouldn't worry someone will grant her wish soon - her enemy will die from a preventable and treatable disease in the hands of the Nigerian health system and will then have indeed died because of pdp. kmt oloshi ashawo 10kobo weray alainikanshe dandani mumu ode oshii
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by killuminati(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I no tell you tongue

Child of thunder

I'm covered by the blood of JESUS

Brainless child of a goat. Child of hatred and vexation..
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Female version of Fani Kayode,where is Obj? Jimi Agbaje has thrown something in her account,she's singing for him now,this raz girl should just shut her mouth and go for some English language tutorials
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by BrosPeter: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Female version of Fani Kayode,where is Obj? Jimi Agbaje has thrown something in her account,she's singing for him now,this raz girl should just shut her mouth and go for some English language tutorials

Are you people so stupid to always refuse to engage your brains? When any body supports people than the Buhari you people scream they're paid, this is getting tired, say something else for a change.

What about you, are you also paid to spew this rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2015

She's into SHOW BUSINESS - such people constantly crave attention to boost their ratings. But that's by the way.

Let's deal with significant issues like the FACT that GMB has no WASC and presented a forged one or how his children get access to money to fund their lavish lifestyles abroad when their dad, GMB , claims he's poor. Now those are REAL ISSUES for a start.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by kokoA(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oh, this chick that was behaving like a chronic drug addict on AIT last night is an actress? shocked I saw her on tv acting razz, shabily dressed and speaking only yoruba all through.. But for Timi's performance (that guy is to good to be singing for PDP thieves), I almost turned off my tv set because of her.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
this fovl.......i can remember how she was ratinh at that ojota gathering during that removal of fuell subsidy period cursing gej.....now she has been fed just like fani kayode....and shes now spitting jargons..........hope u have gotten your coffin ready because by march 28 that death you want to die for pdp awaits you after they lose the electionundecided oloshi........attention seeking morafucka!

$@! apc,Sai buhari,sai march 28=.=======the change we want!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by bokohalal(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Toyin Aimakhu is from Edo state and from the Central Senatorial District which mostly supports PDP because Tony Anenih is from there.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Wendy80(f): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Her publicity stunt is becoming too much Jare.
Not a fan of PDPorAPC
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by mikolo80: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:

How them go do na. WA sha jeun.Na hunger we suppose blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
She will surely die,when PDP looses..

GMB forever.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Adubiaran(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
she can go and die
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Blackfire(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
i call on all apc witches and wizard, toyin meat is ready,*hides*
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by yakubuomowumi: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by malonephill(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
joeace2020:
Because of jimi joystick....SMH

abeg support the career of an up and coming producer. CLICK AND RATE MY BEATS!

https://www.nairaland.com/2148463/posts-beats-newbie-producer
because that's all what you can offer any ladies you come accross! Toyin is happily married get that to your skull

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by malonephill(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Adubiaran:
she can go and die
so you can also join her in the grave yard! Phool

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: Read The Criteria Buhari Hands APC Governors For Ministerial Nominee / Fashola Speech 2 Years Ago That Came Back To Hunt Him (photo) / Have You Ever Looked At Some Things And Wonder How They Got There? See Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.