Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,739 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. (2822 Views)

Nigerians Are Regreting Voting For APC Scam Change Says PDP (pix) / I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by malonephill(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
She will surely die,when PDP looses..

GMB forever.
wake up ;Ddreamer
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Many have already died because of PDP (Poverty Development Party) rule in last 16 years.

I fear many more would die if we fail to kick them out very soon.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. by knowledgeable: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Toluifetutu:
With the nasty English she speaks and writes she's in good company in PDP with Dame as her tutor cheesy

No, I think the truth of Nigerian past has been revealed to her. The rest of the youths in the south West will sooner catch the truth also. GEJ TILL 2019!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Buhari Was Actually Arrested In The UK / Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna / (photo) After Earthquake, Nepalese Cruxified Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.