Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? (1564 Views)

Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
this just happened now.
i'm going back to school this evening. so, after purchasing a bus ticket. an old woman who is on crutches, (i guess she has a stroke). called and begged me to lift her into the bus. the woman big oh! as skinny as i am. ok, i gathered strength and did that. she thanked me, and said 'nna, can you purchase ticket for me? i am coming from hospital and my money has finished'. (i saw drugs in a white poly bag that belongs to St. Charles Borromeo hospital Onitsha) i paused and said 'okay'. brought out my wallet and rushed to purchase it. few minutes later, i came back with the ticket. i saw a yellow lady who was sitting beside the woman. i overheard the woman telling her to help buy 'bons' N50 for her. the lady refused. hmm!

ladies ladies! try and be nice oh! throw away your pride and ego. no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by phlio(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
how many have u encountered?
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by elantraceey(f): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
You are so quick to judge undecided

Do you know whether its just her fare that's with her?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Leave them alone oo
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
elantraceey:

i miss you
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
elantraceey:

it's impossicant. a big lady like her. she was filled with pride.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
phlio:
how many have u encountered?
many. just ask them for direction, and you regret your life.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by delishpot: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
They can be very wicked o.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by phlio(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:

many. just ask them for direction, and you regret your life.
my bro not all sir...I understand you sir.we have nice ladies in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by ZedX5: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Da fuq did I just read?
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
sorry bruv!! but why buns? meatpie or donut could've been better
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
delishpot:
They can be very wicked o.
yes. like this one i purchased post utme form for. i was beaten by rain that day. i stil used my money, travelled and gave the form to her. ok, school don resume. since wey dey the same facaulty, and you be my senior. gemme your ACCOUNt textbook, i go return am later. the babe stop to dey my calls
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by elantraceey(f): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:

it's impossicant. a big lady like her. she was filled with pride.

Don't let looks deceive you.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
sorry bruv!! but why buns? meatpie or donut could've been better
ya. donut is not sold in a park.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
phlio:
few.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
ya. donut is not sold in a park.
wharebout chilled wholesome yogurt??

dont tell me you left her hungry to take those drugs on an empty stomach.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
wharebout chilled wholesome yogurt??

dont tell me you left her hungry to take those drugs on an empty stomach.
i dont know how she managed to get herself something. cos' i later saw 'deouring her bons'. the yellow girl left after she asked her for help. i am broke too, i have tried jor.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i dont know how she managed to get herself something. cos' i later saw 'deouring her bons'. the yellow girl left after she asked her for help. i am broke too, i have tried jor.
okay, did you receive blessing?
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by kadas01(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Many young ladies of this generation are very "mean" and wicked!

That's why, most times there is nothing you can do to please them!

The only prayer is- "may the good ones come your way" (Amen)!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
krall:
okay, did you receive blessing?
lol. the thank you and her smile are enough.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok but I feel like the old woman was also being nuisance by going around looking for/expecting handouts. If you don't have money, then you don't have money, therefore you curb your craving for things you can't afford & quit acting like the world owes you something just because you're old, cripple or whatever. Everyone has problems. And you OP have no right to place judgment on the random girl, what about the old lady's very own children & grandchildren? Why aren't they taking care of her? And yet you expect a complete stranger to care when her blood relatives obviously don't. That's not fair at all.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by jworos(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
If u want to c how Rude most girls are just go to a school restaurant,na so dm go dey form big, maybe cuz say na guy carry dm come chop,na so one babe take shout for d old lady dat owns ds restaurant in my school, unluckily for her dat same woman was her course adviser...
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by dareyking(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Ok but I feel like the old woman was also being nuisance by going around looking for/expecting handouts. If you don't have money, then you don't have money, therefore you curb your craving for things you can't afford & quit acting like the world owes you something just because you're old, cripple or whatever. Everyone has problems. And you OP have no right to place judgment on the random girl, what about the old lady's very own children & grandchildren? Why aren't they taking care of her? And yet you expect a complete stranger to care when her blood relatives obviously don't. That's not fair at all.
i know. no one owes her something. but what she asked for was too little. no one know her story, whether she has children or not.
btw, are we not christians? don't we read stories about the good sammaritan.
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i know. no one owes her nothing. but what she asked for was too little. no one know her story, whether she has children or not.
btw, are we not christians? don't we read stories about the good sammaritan.

It doesn't matter how miniscule it was though, because nobody is compelled to do anything if they don't want to do it. It ends there.

And please don't involve religion in this because I don't remember the Bible talking about people with bills to pays, bad economy & the likes. Even if it did, we now live in different times & the cost of living is just too high to go around "making it rain" for strangers. Most people barely have enough for themselves, let alone having extras for someone else. It just is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by mytime24(f): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
phlio:
seconded
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by phlio(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
mytime24:
seconded
hello miss..m phlio
Re: Why Are Our Young Ladies Not Nice At All? by noobsaibot2(m): 3:10am On Mar 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (photo) / Picture: Your Pattern Lock Shows Your Relationship Status / Love At First Sight: Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.