Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father (34468 Views)

Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / Osinbajo Clears Air On N5,000 Stipend To 25 Million ‘poor People’ - Channels TV / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by lolaxavier(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
apc can deny thier father because of money

You are as hopeless as your name...

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by hansad: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
Who cares.

When a professor stoops so low to serve a barely literate man.

You are poverty visitor, you and your oga.

Between 1983 to 1985, your oga branded rice, tea, sugar beverages, etc. as essential commodities. He made Nigerians queue under rain and sunshine and be flogged by his soldiers to receive essential commodities.

We no go allow you; we no go allow you and your oga; make una no come visit our Naija with poverty once again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by kennydee05(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
corozy:
lol cee bomb abeg......wen did u ELECTED buhari as ur governor.....dull and clueless pdpiggs followers....
I just copied GEJ in his use of words... a version of "how much did Nwobodo stole?"
Am an advocate of change never in your life call me pdpigg followers .. just kidding like JKK.... grin grin grin
Less I forget Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by hensben(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
She also barren in the brain.. Old witch.
Who doesn't know that peJ is witch, daft and illiterate who bought her result..corruption have really eaten her soul.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by efilefun(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:
SINCE OSIMBAJO LEAVES GOD'S WORK FOR POLITICS HE IS NO LONGER ANOITED MAN OF GOD

how about oyedepo that has not been away from the political scene since the clueless one has been aiming for second term?
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:

First of all, what are you doing outside the kitchen?

Second of all, you really make more sense when you're silent. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by ojoe88(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
tit:
tits(breasts) don't av brain..so I don't blame u

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by masseratti: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
miraclewonder:
He should given further evidence to fortify his claim. The resemblance is just too striking. Prof, I don't believe you on this one, since we've busted some of your lies previously. eg. the kano campaign crowd. Once bitten, twice shy.
the man said his own father is dead,dont your guys respect the dead in your enclaves? Don't you guys want to grow old? Why make mockery of someone's father because of the peanuts they are paying you?
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by lovat(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
In pete edochie voice *my son yomi, the man who is my brother that you call your father is not really your father, ask your mother to tell you Who your Father truly is*

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by arsetalks(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

PEJ is barren? Even if it were you think scorning her with it is worth the cheap political point? Has anyone on the PDP side talked about Amaechi's wife's scenario. May you go through that experience. May the God of (barren) women retaliate.
And you were not alive when PDP started this madness? It all started with that AIT documentary in which they mocked Buhari for his dead wife and daughter.

Don't be such an hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by corozy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:

I just copied GEJ in his use of words... a version of "how much did Nwobodo stole?"
Am an advocate of change never in your life call me pdpigg followers .. just kidding like JKK.... grin grin grin
Less I forget Sai Buhari
OK....#change

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by arsetalks(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
don't remember ever in ma life mentioning ya fvcking moniker, so stay off ma lane. Ya too stupid for me to recognize ya. undecided
Shut up tw*t. This is a public forum, anyone can mention anyone.

Odechuckwu.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Blitz888(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:
SINCE OSIMBAJO LEAVES GOD'S WORK FOR POLITICS HE IS NO LONGER ANOITED MAN OF GOD
Yeah you're very correct.
He is actually not ANOITED but ANOINTED.
There's a whole world of difference btw the two grin
But come to think of it... Is it OSIMBAJO we are talking of or OSINBAJO? grin grin
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by masseratti: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
This dimwits are now hell bent to tarnish Osinbajo,he is a pastor oooo,but I will help him to summon SOPANA on anyone who discredit the memory of his late Father.awon oloriburuku Omo abi pa de.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by adonismuller(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:

Both of you are two hopeless mad cows...My 2years old cousin is more intelligent and sensible than both of you...**spits on their head**.
its either you are a saddist or osinbanjo's 1st son!

Plz lighten up,dnt kil urself for people who dia children are abroad!
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by PlutoLA(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
adexb6:

Now I see dat u ar very senceless grin how can a man at 73 dat had no certificate, d dosent kno d full meaning of INEC, dat dosent kno d meaning of APC he is representing be our president.

Sorry for saying dis Both of u ar desame...

March4GEJ till 2019

Try to work on your spelling bruh.
Sai Buhari tho

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Prof Osinabo, i hope you have tried to help the "Nigerian father" even though he isn't your papa?

Because gej helps all Nigerian fathers he meets
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by bakila: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Anytin dat will make me deny ma family, may God not allow it come ma way undecided
From the way you dey squeeze your face ebi like say you go decamp to APC.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by yokiti: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:
And those pastors that collected the bribe for Jonathan's re-election are what?
What are you going to say to the prophets that are now mouth piece of the inept government?
Your men of God will continue to decieve you that it will be better while their own wards are either UK or USA citizens, buying private jets for preaching the gospel to the people of the western world when they have many "riverine communities" of Delta, Ondo or Bayelsa not forgetting the "forgotten ones" in the hinterland of the Northern state to really tell about the hope, and peace in Christ Jesus.
Friend, let us call a spade a spade. With the present situation of things in Nigeria; some of the castigated politicians have impacted lives more than these jeun jeun "men of stomach" who are only interested in your sowing of seed not minding it source.
On the very last day of judgement, it shall be very brutal for these men of God that have neglected their divine call for the call of ceasar.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by PlutoLA(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

PEJ is barren? Even if it were you think scorning her with it is worth the cheap political point? Has anyone on the PDP side talked about Amaechi's wife's scenario. May you go through that experience. May the God of (barren) women retaliate.

You have no basis for cursing out at EbukaFran.
He simply stated a well known fact.
PEJ is barren. He didn't accompany that statement with lol or anything indicating laughter so where you derived your conclusion that he was mocking her is baffling.
If you want to see real mocking watch AIT's documentary on Buhari

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by arsetalks(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
dBard:

.......and this to you is a sensible quote
wonder why the basic moral compass that allows us stay within the boundaries of decency is bereft in some people.

Anyway, it's the fault of all these networks and their cheap data...at least we wouldn't get to see such distasteful rubbish emanating from the redundant fibres posing as brain cells.
Distasteful? Wow!!! Coming from a PDP fan. A party that faked a medical report of Buhari, a party that mocked buhari's dead wife and daughter. Sorry to say, but you are an hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Lilknight(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Anytin dat will make me deny ma family, may God not allow it come ma way undecided
you are too dumb.....so who is denying family here now? #fool
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by edgyslim: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Segeggs:
grin

A TANoid has gone mad grin

This your correspondence with that ediot is the best thing to happen to me. I don laff tire.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by XBLadez: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Blood is thicker than water. The man looks like an older version of Osibanjo. What is he saying?

Well, I'm all for GEJ till. . .

Till

2019 + 4 more years, if possible tongue

2 Likes

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
adonismuller:
its either you are a saddist or osinbanjo's 1st son!

Plz lighten up,dnt kil urself for people who dia children are abroad!
I asked him a simple question sarcastically?is there anything saddist about that??
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
adexb6:

Now I see dat u ar very senceless grin how can a man at 73 dat had no certificate, d dosent kno d full meaning of INEC, dat dosent kno d meaning of APC he is representing be our president.

March4GEJ till 2019
They might say you are senseless,they might say you talk like a senseless man but they should not be fooled because you are truly senseless..
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by BodyKiss(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

*Spits* You're too stvpìd.

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by vooks: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
How does it feel knowing too well you are an educated bait targeting the Christian voters?
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by thaoriginator: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
hensben:
Who doesn't know that peJ is witch, daft and illiterate who bought her result..corruption have really eaten her soul.
See, that woman na strong dreaded witch o..
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by BodyKiss(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obascoetubi:

Hope you see all your pastors that have been collecting bribe in the same light? Bigot.
Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by arsetalks(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
adexb6:

March4GEJ till 2019
He doesn't have a certificate? Fine. Possible but you not disputing the fact that he went to school.

Unlike you whose illiteracy is inbuilt. Hence you can't spell.

Award winning oponu

1 Like

Re: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father by XBLadez: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Amen grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / 2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.