Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (29240 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / Court Restrains AIT From Airing Defamatory Tinubu Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:
Chio!!!! Oya sue.
#sueait loading for ever. As if Nigerians and Lagosians don't know he is a thief.
Days of salami selling judgment to Tinubu is over.

Let see how he will buy this particular judgment.
#biggestlagoslandlord

I am tired of hearing this nonsense about Tinubu being a thief over and over again. He is a thief, yet he walks about freely. If you guys have any proof of him being a thief, why dont you put it out so he can be prosecuted? All i hear is rumours. Where are the facts? Tinubu owns this and that yet no one has any concrete proof? Either he is exceptionally smart or you guys are expectionally delusional. Pick one

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by fallingsky(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Your guy dey fear o. I hear he has only three months to live but I wish him quick recovery so as to be defeated yet again at the polls.
Errant nonsense. You think say Na by sai GMB. Election will come and go and he will stand defeated again. Sharia drivers. Killers of innocent souls, power hungry corrupt GMB who cannot give good stewardship of his past leadership positions.

MAD MAN TALKING......
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Bimpe29: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
A sheer desperation in play! One of the many reasons for the unnecessary postponement of 2015 national elections. No matter the propaganda, the masses will decide and change their situations for prosperity & progress.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by lovat(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
BabaO2:

You sound weak minded and very epileptic in reasoning.
Why would u sue Tvc? I watch Tvc 24/7, no hate adverts, they even airs Jonathan adverts. They concentrate more on explaining their party's manifestos.
akuko na egwu, wHere did they air Gej advert, anuofia na eme nkosasi
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by adambest(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
They are only saying the truth, truth is bitter than Alomo bitter sha grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

Adeke Rhukilha egwe.
Shame on u and GEJ grin
Raymond dokpesi from Bode go pay tire oo i nor go sorry for am again sorry for am b4 because we come from same place.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by fallingsky(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Any communication house is at liberty to air the views of those willing to pay for airspace.

you re too DULL.....
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by HzRF(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:

Tell me the credibility AIT has?
A TV station that is filled with Edo and Benin people
Stop hyping AIT, the aren't special....if you were saying Channels TV now I would just surrender to you...
Take it or leave it
AIT is one of d best

Wen u pay dem dey air ur campaign,even air campaign documentary
So y angry
If u think AIT is d type DAT get jittery over this -ok oo

Assuming its Jonathan am sure itz wind of change

Let them goto court

Don't be surprise if nothing happen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
So much media frenzy and legal battle about to unfold.
Truth be told,AIT has spoilt the reputation they build since inception....I only watch objective channels like channels tv.

Stupid r u when u don't have 24hrs light and u buy fuel not at #87 yet u open your big mouth shouting pdp.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by joeyrayroy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ok,op we will be needing a ventilation system,tinubu just opened his mouth!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by fallingsky(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
atlwireles:

Please give me a real source not some tabloid.

you re too dull to understand.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by atlwireles: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
fallingsky:

you re too dull to understand.....

Your lies are always too dull to understand

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by kennydee05(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
eaglechild:

I thought Edo was APC? undecided
Is it Edo State broadcasting station... you are just clueless as your boss
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by atlwireles: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:

Daily post na tabloid ?
Please don't quote me again I can't withstand your low IQ content because you refuse to comprehend and your intellect is based on propaganda

This APC douche bag is talking about IQ. Your links and story are both Oluwole. like most things about you and your party.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by kennydee05(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
HzRF:

Take it or leave it
AIT is one of d best

Wen u pay dem dey air ur campaign,even air campaign documentary
So y angry
If u think AIT is d type DAT get jittery over this -ok oo

Assuming its Jonathan am sure itz wind of change

Let them goto court

Don't be surprise if nothing happen
One of the best indeed...
We shall seee
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by NnaNna4(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
alaoeri:

Maybe you should come out of your cave & see the reality on grounds, Jona will go down in history as the first incumbent President to be defeated in this country.

I BEG TO DIFFER
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by kennydee05(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
atlwireles:

This APC douche bag is talking about IQ. Your links and story are both Oluwole. like most things about you and your party.
No wonder mama peace is speaking Oluwole english
It would have been better for you to have Oluwole brain than Otueke brain your coconut head is filled with
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by fritiyo: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
If APC were to be PDP Nigerian wont be talking or chatting on social media accusing their president for every little thing.

Is it how they want to governor Nigeria, with iron rude to wipe whoever make or criticize what they do wrong?

pls, I enjoy what am doing online with my freedom of speech oh. If u like give ur freedom to them and see the devil in human flesh.
Who is Tinubu ? he sud go and rest for all i care.

God bless GEJ for my freedom to insult and praise him whenever i like.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
alaoeri:
Don't know what will become of AIT after the clueless one is booted out of power.

What will happen?
AIT and other anti-buhari media stations will be closed down for exercising a fundamental human right. Thousands of staff will be sacked and we will only have a media that doesn't say the truth and criticize the government.
That is the change u r promising Nigerians. How many media stations has been closed by GEJ since he came to office. How many political prisoners do we have despite the barrage of insults he gets every day.
You guys will turn naija to North Korea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by atlwireles: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:

No wonder mama peace is speaking Oluwole english
It would have been better for you to have Oluwole brain than Otueke brain you coconut head is filled with

Douche bag, mama peace left finger is of more value than 100 generations of your household. Poverty stricken rats like you, should use the internet to improve themselves, than making useless noise.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by ollyruffy: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
#OPERATION DELETE AIT#
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by kennydee05(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
fritiyo:
If APC were to be PDP Nigerian wont be talking or chatting on social media accusing their president for every little thing.

Is it how they want to governor Nigeria, with iron rude to wipe whoever make or criticize what they do wrong?

pls, I enjoy what am doing online with my freedom of speech oh. If u like give ur freedom to them and see the devil in human flesh.
Who is Tinubu ? he sud go and rest for all i care.

God bless GEJ for my freedom to insult and praise him whenever i like.
Yes it is a true assertion because APC Government would have provided jobs for the citizens
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by eightsin(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
Let the case begin. Have been waiting for it. If any of those things in the video is not true. Let them bring it to light

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by kennydee05(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
atlwireles:

Douche bag, mama peace left finger is of more value than 100 generations of your household. Poverty stricken rats like you, should use the internet to improve themselves, than making useless noise.
Maybe u should talk of your generation not mine because as for me and my household we thank God for what he Has done for us.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by komek(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
This thing pain Tinubu sha. But everything that was aired on AIT were all thru. We will vote APC out of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Am sure the hope of that Ministerial appointment is hunting from PDP is shattered ! So going on personality propaganda is the next other of the day!

I now know why Daarsat didn't sell in the market! MteEeeeeeew #

Sai buhari weda they like or not
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Laid2001: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
AIT going Going ....

Gone!
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Bizibi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
It is better listening to buhari than than wicked bat
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Bizibi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
It is better listening to buhari than that wicked bat
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by fritiyo: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:

Yes it is a true assertion because APC Government would have provided jobs for the citizens

is it job we talking about or freedom of speech to air ur view and opinion as we do under Gej.

U know why the blacks were always slaves even though they have jobs to do? because they were not allowed freedom to express themselves compared to their white counter paths

there is a common saying; u don't value what u have until u lose it.
freedom before u can enjoy doing any job for a living bros.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
EbolaParasite:

I am tired of hearing this nonsense about Tinubu being a thief over and over again. He is a thief, yet he walks about freely. If you guys have any proof of him being a thief, why dont you put it out so he can be prosecuted? All i hear is rumours. Where are the facts? Tinubu owns this and that yet no one has any concrete proof? Either he is exceptionally smart or you guys are expectionally delusional. Pick one

The same can be said of any other Nigerian not convicted of anything

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by patrick89(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:

Tell me the credibility AIT has?
A TV station that is filled with Edo and Benin people
Stop hyping AIT, the aren't special....if you were saying Channels TV now I would just surrender to you...
what about TvC filled with yorubas? You guys are very bigoted! The other time, it was Fidelity bank filled with igbos, what about Skye Bank and first city monument bank?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by IVORY2009(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Any communication house is at liberty to air the views of those willing to pay for airspace.

can you then tell me the functions of broadcasting organization of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React / Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.