Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (29238 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / Court Restrains AIT From Airing Defamatory Tinubu Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by deb(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
temitemi1:
They are only saying the truth, truth is bitter than Alomo bitter sha grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

Don't worry that truth will land them in N20billion fine very soon. Sebi they made sensational documentary for small minds like you who don't use their brains ni? U go soon know whatzup don't worry.

Majority of Nigerians are busy procuring their PVC to chance the mot corrupt govt in our history out they re busy with Tinubu that is not contesting. Whether he is clean or not is another case but should the media degenerate this much?
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by efedavies: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
kennydee05:

Tell me the credibility AIT has?
A TV station that is filled with Edo and Benin people
Stop hyping AIT, the aren't special....if you were saying Channels TV now I would just surrender to you...

do you have a problem with edo people?mumu!!!! dont derail the thread
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Noviolence2015: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
deb:

Don't worry that truth will land them in N20billion fine very soon. Sebi they made sensational documentary for small minds like you who don't use their brains ni? U go soon know whatzup don't worry.

Majority of Nigerians are busy procuring their PVC to chance the mot corrupt govt in our history out they re busy with Tinubu that is not contesting. Whether he is clean or not is another case but should the media degenerate this much?

Shut up... You are all scared to the bones. This kills Lagos state goals for Tinubu in 2015. Make una no go kill Agbaje like Funso o
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by obinoral1179(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

But better than you who's mother forks a random dogs for #300

Useless nonentity

Gej till 2019
i wonder what your pay master will say after reading this your quote. You have been mentioning my mother did this with dogs and that. Please answer this question sincerely.
1 what role has your mother played in your life till date?
2 if you mother should read this post of yours,what will be her reaction?
3 do you know the value of motherhood in a child lives?
4 when was the last time your mother called you and prayed for you?
5 how old are you?
Please be sincere.
If you like shout GEJ till eternity that does not change the kind of person you are. I know your latest comment will be that my mother slept with dog and so on, am not bother with this becos he who as a jewel will never trade it for anything.
Iya ibeji may you live long to eat the fruit of your labour. I love my mama die. I don't know about you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dafuturis(m): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2015
maestroz:
AIT sha

My respect for the station dwindles every hour no wonder their best na runner up behind channels TV alaways. the only thing i watch on AIT is just sports news cos them no fit lie say na Tottenham win 2015 carling cup!.

You got me laughing....
AIT should be ashamed of themselves. The billions they collected is still preventing the true
reflection.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2015
dougivilla:
Which proof was not covered by the documentary? When Tinubu called Jonathan a drunken fisherman, where was his proof? All ye A Piss Cheats like to use different sets of laws for different personalities. Tinubu is a thief and that is fixed!!!

Nonsense. In that case, you are also a thief since I heard rumours that you are into yahoo yahoo.
Proof or shut it. He is innocent until proven guilty. Show your proof
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by crackhouse(m): 4:49am On Mar 03, 2015
jayfolarin:
AIT, I really wish I could delete that channel from my dstv. That's why they v failed woefully in pushing their daarsat TV.
it's very easy. If u don't like it u can stop watching it or betterstill break ur Dstv.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by kennydee05(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2015
efedavies:

do you have a problem with edo people?mumu!!!! dont derail the thread

Capital NO
Just to let you know how professionally incompetent they are (AIT)....
They should learn from Al jalzeera
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Nonsense. In that case, you are also a thief since I heard rumours that you are into yahoo yahoo.
Yea, your father is my partner and that does'nt require proof cause you already know he too is a thief.

When APC makes spurious and unproven allegations you accept them as news but when it is coming from the other end, you look for proofs. Shame on you. Give me proof that Gej is a drunken fisherman as your tin god stated or shut it.

BTW AIT dared your demi God, by airing the lion of bourdilon again yesterday, you can march4tinubu to alagbado or write to them to give you the proofs you seek.

Least i forget Tinubu is our grand patron yahoo yahoo and your dear father is the patron; you my dear are a thieving son of a bigger thief!!! Do you still need proofs??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 7:51am On Mar 03, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Untill your purported court case proves otherwise, The documentary on Tinubu and the other on GMB are sufficient proofs that APC is mistaking CHAINS 4 CHANGE!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by change9ja(f): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2015
BabaO2:

You sound weak minded and very epileptic in reasoning.
Why would u sue Tvc? I watch Tvc 24/7, no hate adverts, they even airs Jonathan adverts. They concentrate more on explaining their party's manifestos.
TVc is way too classic, beta than Ait n NTA combine
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by chival(f): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2015
deb:

The media should serve as the watchdog and conscience of society. They are doing just that. The moment the media is afraid to speak up for fear of recrimination, it ceases to be the media.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by nokingasgod: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Any communication house is at liberty to air the views of those willing to pay for airspace.

No sir, no communication house is at liberty to air the views of those willing to pay for airspace if such views is falsehood or if such views violated the rights of another person. That is gutter journalism and it usually comes with dire consequences.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by eagleeyez: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Shut your trash boy

One day you will bow to me
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by lexyclasy: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=KpStone post=31235669]

though he doesnt know hislegal advisers as well doesnt know either......funny you.....as buhari as amaechi as liar mohamed as tinubu as you "KPSTONE"........for your records GEJ is complete gentle man and accommodating type not like those tyrant arrogant APC leaders that flare at a slightest instance...leaders should be molded in character ok....... id you really understand the meaning of character assassination.....if you made a particular statement in time past and some one dig it out against you on a later period does that warrant you suing the person for claims.....keep ranting.......also for your information AIT knows the rules and are played within the ambit of the rules ......shame on aggrieved APC leaders truth is bitter....sometimes i wonder while looters always want people to believe that they are saints......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by lexyclasy: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
KpStone:

You don't sue people for saying truths with facts. Besides, his cluelesness won't allow him. He doesn't know who to sue or who not to.
though he doesnt know his legal advisers as well doesnt know either......funny you.....as buhari as amaechi as liar mohamed as tinubu as you "KPSTONE"........for your records GEJ is complete gentle man and accommodating type not like those tyrant arrogant APC leaders that flare at a slightest instance...leaders should be molded in character ok....... id you really understand the meaning of character assassination.....if you made a particular statement in time past and some one dig it out against you on a later period does that warrant you suing the person for claims.....keep ranting.......also for your information AIT knows the rules and are played within the ambit of the rules ......shame on aggrieved APC leaders truth is bitter....sometimes i wonder why looters always want people to believe that they are saints......
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by KpStone(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
lexyclasy:

though he doesnt know his legal advisers as well doesnt know either......funny you.....as buhari as amaechi as liar mohamed as tinubu as you "KPSTONE"........for your records GEJ is complete gentle man and accommodating type not like those tyrant arrogant APC leaders that flare at a slightest instance...leaders should be molded in character ok....... id you really understand the meaning of character assassination.....if you made a particular statement in time past and some one dig it out against you on a later period does that warrant you suing the person for claims.....keep ranting.......also for your information AIT knows the rules and are played within the ambit of the rules ......shame on aggrieved APC leaders truth is bitter....sometimes i wonder why looters always want people to believe that they are saints......

Mumu

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Shubbylee(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2015
HERE ARE SOME VITAL STATS YOU SHOULD NOTE :
NUMBER OF PVCs PER GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613
PREDICTED VOTE WINNING PERCENTAGES
SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHWEST - GMB 90%, GEJ 10%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
NORTHEAST - GMB 70%, GEJ 30%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%
LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL
ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT
RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/
DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS
FAVOURED!!
EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH
(WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE
STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP
DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING
PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS
COMING!!
SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me
for saying the truth!!
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by justfab(f): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
So dey can sue undecided.... APC tongue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by justfab(f): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
So dey can sue ....dey insult GEJ @ their will, yet he doesn't sue dem..na 2day we kwn say tinubu na thief.... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Meaning Tinubu like any other Nigerian is innocent until proven guilty. tongue
When Sanusi said $49.8bn nay $12bn abi na $20bn was missing without proof, what was the sing song of the APC?? Did they use it for campaign against GEJ or not? What of Soludo's imaginary $30bn? The $6bn abi $7bn allegedly paid to pastors to campaign for GEJ, the false gate of hell alarm by Bishop Oyedepo, the attack on GEJ and PDP by Fr. Mbaka, the alleged removal of Jega; bros the list of unproven allegations by APC and sympathizers is endless.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!!!

Tell Tinubu to stop playing the victim card. Tell am say we no go buy this him okrika market, make e carry am go another place!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shubbylee:
HERE ARE SOME VITAL STATS YOU SHOULD NOTE :
NUMBER OF PVCs PER GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613
PREDICTED VOTE WINNING PERCENTAGES
SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHWEST - GMB 90%, GEJ 10%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
NORTHEAST - GMB 70%, GEJ 30%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%
LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL
ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT
RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/
DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS
FAVOURED!!
EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH
(WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE
STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP
DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING
PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS
COMING!!
SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me
for saying the truth!!
My econmics teacher in Uniben those days used to tell me that ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FVCK UPS. He could'nt be more correct. Since we are in the season of proofs, can you prove this your assumptions?
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
dougivilla:
Yea, your father is my partner and that does'nt require proof cause you already know he too is a thief.

When APC makes spurious and unproven allegations you accept them as news but when it is coming from the other end, you look for proofs. Shame on you. Give me proof that Gej is a drunken fisherman as your tin god stated or shut it.

BTW AIT dared your demi God, by airing the lion of bourdilon again yesterday, you can march4tinubu to alagbado or write to them to give you the proofs you seek.

Least i forget Tinubu is our grand patron yahoo yahoo and your dear father is the patron; you my dear are a thieving son of a bigger thief!!! Do you still need proofs??

Here's why most if you are considered unemployable. Did you here me say anything about APC or PDP?
I personally don't do politics and don't give a shit about either party. I specifically said PROVIDE proof that Tinubu is a thief. If he is a thief and there is concrete proof, why is it so hard to jail him? Are you saying he is smarter than the whole nation? Someone that is giving the opposition so much wahala and they can't take him to icpc or efcc to have him jailed? PROOF please.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
dougivilla:
My econmics teacher in Uniben those days used to tell me that ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FVCK UPS. He could'nt be more correct. Since we are in the season of proofs, can you prove this your assumptions?

Na lie, your economics teacher didn't tell you that. You got that line from a movie. tongue
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
dougivilla:
When Sanusi said $49.8bn nay $12bn abi na $20bn was missing without proof, what was the sing song of the APC?? Did they use it for campaign against GEJ or not? What of Soludo's imaginary $30bn? The $6bn abi $7bn allegedly paid to pastors to campaign for GEJ, the false gate of hell alarm by Bishop Oyedepo, the attack on GEJ and PDP by Fr. Mbaka, the alleged removal of Jega; bros the list of unproven allegations by APC and sympathizers is endless.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!!!

Tell Tinubu to stop playing the victim card. Tell am say we no go buy this him okrika market, make e carry am go another place!!!!!

Again, I dont care about APc or Pdp. The discourse here is Tinubu. Stay on point
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Na lie, your economics teacher didn't tell you that. You got that line from a movie. tongue
Prove it!
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
dougivilla:
Prove it!

Touche! cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Shubbylee(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
dougivilla:

If you listened well to ur 'Economics teacher' sir, u might also have learned that Most of the Economic theories that are being used in formulating economic policies today are also based on Assumptions!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Timitunechi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
How many people has GEJ sued or threatened to sue?

GEJ is a man of an uncommon grace

you see bad luck egbere Jo lanter is clueless baseless mindless and senseless a brainless man cannot think of sueing someone when he himself and his kleptomaniac PDP squad should be sued for corruption and even tinubu ojuyobo should go and sit down his own too much all the years he used in Lagos state was fruitless and Jonathan should first control his English murdering wife to then he should come back for second term
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Shubbylee:

If you listened well to ur 'Economics teacher' sir, u might also have learned that Most of the Economic theories that are being used in formulating economic policies today are also based on Assumptions!!
So you agree that your theory is fvked up?
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Here's why most if you are considered unemployable. Did you here me say anything about APC or PDP?
I personally don't do politics and don't give a shit about either party. I specifically said PROVIDE proof that Tinubu is a thief. If he is a thief and there is concrete proof, why is it so hard to jail him? Are you saying he is smarter than the whole nation? Someone that is giving the opposition so much wahala and they can't take him to icpc or efcc to have him jailed? PROOF please.
Unemployed youth!! Now that you know why you have no job, CHANGE your ways and maybe, just maybe you could land that dream job. I asked you for proof that GEJ is a drunken fisherman as stated by Tinubu; Did you ask for proof when 49.8bn or $12bn or $20bn was/is declared missing by SLS or $30bn grew wings and disappeared as declared by Soludo etc.

Stop being a hypocrite; stop looking for escape routes and address the issues or forever remain silent!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.