Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ (29236 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / Court Restrains AIT From Airing Defamatory Tinubu Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Again, I dont care about APc or Pdp. The discourse here is Tinubu. Stay on point
Yes you do!!! Stop lying about it. Anything that is bad news about PDP gives you quick ejakulation and rumours from anyone sympathetic to APC or Bokoharam, you accept as news. I havee proofs.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Shubbylee(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2015
dougivilla:
So you agree that your theory is fvked up?

Theories based on Assumptions that are backed up with Hard Facts, Statistics and History Like me can never be Fvcked up!! ACCEPT THE TRUTH..... CHANGE IS COMING!!
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by vanunu: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Bimpe29:
A sheer desperation in play! One of the many reasons for the unnecessary postponement of 2015 national elections. No matter the propaganda, the masses will decide and change their situations for prosperity & progress.

Look at u, na today u first hear say tifnubu be tif
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Shubbylee:

Theories based on Assumptions that are backed up with Hard Facts, Statistics and History Like me can never be Fvcked up!! ACCEPT THE TRUTH..... CHANGE IS COMING!!
Hard facts manufactured from your bed room. smh
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Shubbylee(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
dougivilla:
Hard facts manufactured from your bed room. smh

If it were in favour of PDP....you'd av loved it! smh Open your Eyes and See what's happening.... Change is Coming!!
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 3:52am On Mar 05, 2015
dougivilla:
Unemployed youth!! Now that you know why you have no job, CHANGE your ways and maybe, just maybe you could land that dream job. I asked you for proof that GEJ is a drunken fisherman as stated by Tinubu; Did you ask for proof when 49.8bn or $12bn or $20bn was/is declared missing by SLS or $30bn grew wings and disappeared as declared by Soludo etc.

Stop being a hypocrite; stop looking for escape routes and address the issues or forever remain silent!!!!

Again, you are really delusional. The topic is about Tinubu and I am addressing the TOPIC. What does SLS have to do with this. Are you high or something? If someone asks a simple question or makes a valid statement, you turn around and call the person PDP or APC. Are you well? How many times do I have to tell you that I do not do politics.

@unemployed youth - you make me laugh. IF you are tech savvy, try to find out my IP and pinpoint my location. At least where I am, unemployed youths get unemployment checks and welfare, so the joke is on you.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 3:55am On Mar 05, 2015
dougivilla:
Yes you do!!! Stop lying about it. Anything that is bad news about PDP gives you quick ejakulation and rumours from anyone sympathetic to APC or Bokoharam, you accept as news. I havee proofs.

Are you really this ignorant?? Again, what is my business with PDP and why do you keep mentioning this? Stop smoking weed. There are people on this forum who come here for the fun of it and are not here because of any party. Where have you seen me accept news from APC or Bokoharam? I understand you are trying so hard to look smart but come on......
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Are you really this ignorant?? Again, what is my business with PDP and why do you keep mentioning this? Stop smoking weed. There are people on this forum who come here for the fun of it and are not here because of any party. Where have you seen me accept news from APC or Bokoharam? I understand you are trying so hard to look smart but come on......
You can't intimidate me from exposing your dirty political under- belly. Your business with PDP is your acceptance of every rubbish spewed out of any anti PDP person or group and turning round to ask for proofs when it is the other way round. I ask again what was your reaction when Tinubu called Jonathan a drunken fisherman?
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 5:15am On Mar 05, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Again, you are really delusional. The topic is about Tinubu and I am addressing the TOPIC. What does SLS have to do with this. Are you high or something? If someone asks a simple question or makes a valid statement, you turn around and call the person PDP or APC. Are you well? How many times do I have to tell you that I do not do politics.

@unemployed youth - you make me laugh. IF you are tech savvy, try to find out my IP and pinpoint my location. At least where I am, unemployed youths get unemployment checks and welfare, so the joke is on you.
Okay Mr cocaine sniffer, let's stay on topic. When Tinubu called Jonathan a drunken fisherman, did you ask for proofs, you hypocrite!!!!
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 5:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Shubbylee:

If it were in favour of PDP....you'd av loved it! smh Open your Eyes and See what's happening.... Change is Coming!!
You should be bothered about your 73 year old stow away change agent on self exile, currently being used for various laboratory experiments in a London hospital.
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by dougivilla(m): 5:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To EbolaParasite
Time registered: August 08, 2014
Time spent online : 3 days & 3 hours
View EbolaParasite's posts (249)
Sections Most Active In: Politics

@ ebolaparasite

I thought you liar said you don't give a damn about politics. Your profile says otherwise dude. Give it up already. You seek proof you got one.

Like the APC you support, your lie is busted!!!
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by Shubbylee(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2015
dougivilla:
You should be bothered about your 73 year old stow away change agent on self exile, currently being used for various laboratory experiments in a London hospital.

I'm not bothered because he's fine, hale and hearty!! and your death/sickness wishes on u won't come to pass!! Be bothered cos GEJ is going back to his Village!! grin
Re: Tinubu To Sue AIT For Airing ‘Defamatory Documentary’ by EbolaParasite: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
dougivilla:
Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To EbolaParasite
Time registered: August 08, 2014
Time spent online : 3 days & 3 hours
View EbolaParasite's posts (249)
Sections Most Active

@ ebolaparasite

I thought you liar said you don't give a damn about politics. Your profile says otherwise dude. Give it up already. You seek proof you got one.

Like the APC you support, your lie is busted!!!

How does this show that I support any party? You are delusional. 99% of the topics on the front page always fall under politics so is it that hard for you to realize that most people would post there. The reason people like you fail in life is because you don't LISTEN. I have said it repeatedly that I do not care about either party and you keep insisting as if it will somehow make it true. Anyway, I'm done with you. Time to go collect my unemployment check that you have assigned to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election / Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family / Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.