Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? (3748 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
thaoriginator:
Good night, maybe you receive new brain before u wake up
abeg go sleep. you have not made any sensible comment before. all you do is go into people's thread and start to insult them. that is just your work. behaving like kid. only one person have made a sensible comment on this thread. he understand what i'm talking about. you did not even understand my question. you just came and start spewing your normal abusive words. you are just too immature.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 17 Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” 18 “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty.” - 2 corinthians 6:6-18.

Is Oritsejafor still a true pastor after joining himself with GEJ?
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by BodyKiss(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
@dumbmind, you mean like all your daddies that collected N7b?
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2015
BodyKiss:
@dumbmind, you mean like all your daddies that collected N7b?
call their names. mumu. grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Yomboy4ever:
. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 17 Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” 18 “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty.” - 2 corinthians 6:6-18.

Is Oritsejafor still a true pastor after joining himself with GEJ?
Oritsejafor is still a pastor, doing what God has called him to do despite the rumours spreading around. but do you think Osinbanjo has set his foot in church since he joined the league of those criminals?

1 Like

Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
clevvermind:
Oritsejafor is still a pastor, doing what God has called him to do despite the rumours spreading around. but do you think Osinbanjo has set his foot in church since he joined the league of those criminals?

GOD or gods Work Like using his private jet for smuggling of dollars into S A?
Pls wake up and stop mocking GOD.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by jamace(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Osibanjo has NEVER been a good pastor. He has cases of rape and financial corruption dangling on his head: https://www.nairaland.com/2063845/yemi-osibanjo-accused-rape-corruption
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
clevvermind:
u nor experience am for Obasanjo time.
E no bad like this grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
clevvermind:
nor be apc. back to darkness?
FeeDeeFee grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by GeneralBosco: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
[s]
clevvermind:
Osinbanjo has join himself with buhari who is a boko haram sympathizer and someone which past stinks contrary to God's commandment in the following verses of scriptures:

14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 17 Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.” 18 “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty.” - 2 corinthians 6:6-18.

Osinbanjo a pastor has put himself under buhari just because he wants to make a name for himself. if you watch carefully, you will observe that Osinbanjo has started derailing from the part of honesty and integrity and gradually becoming like buhari and other apc criminals and liars.
will Osinbanjo still remain a true born again child of God after following those apc evil men? drop your take.
[/s]
My take is that you're a fuuuuul..no offence.
So Jonathan is an unbeliever for choosing Sambo as VP?? FUUUUUUUUUL
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by GeneralBosco: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
clevvermind:
Oritsejafor?? grin grin
You're not only a fuuuuul, you're a hypocrite.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Oritsejafor?? grin grin
You're not only a fuuuuul, you're a hypocrite.
you are the fool. The hypocrite. grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
My take is that you're a fuuuuul..no offence.
So Jonathan is an unbeliever for choosing Sambo as VP?? FUUUUUUUUUL
you are a fool.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
KingTom:
FeeDeeFee grin
grin Na so buhari dey talk am.
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by clevvermind(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
KingTom:
E no bad like this grin
the opposition don put their winch hand na. grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
clevvermind:
grin Na so buhari dey talk am.
Guy, don't mock my accent grin
Re: Will Osinbanjo Still Remain A True Pastor After Joining Himself With Buhari? by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
clevvermind:
the opposition don put their winch hand na. grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan / Pray For The President...see This / Blood Flows In Delta Communities, As Conflict Intensifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.