Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy (40947 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by xtra007(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2015
grin Numbers 1 and 2 shaa grin grin grin grin
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

1- When he buys you a pink G-wagon, and further promises to buy you an armoured tank on your next birthday undecided

2- When he buys suya for both of you, and he gallantly leaves the meat for you and eats the onions sad

3- When he holds you tight and kisses your forehead comfortingly during your painful menstruation, and wipes your tears of pain with his used boxers sad

4- When he finally asks for your parents' address, after 15 years of dating grin grin

5- When he finally puts the dicck in after using its head to rub the entrance to your v for more than 10 minutes embarassed
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Keketu:
shocked baby its official... we re done undecided
what's official if I may ask
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by parpylo(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
when they buy a cargrin

when they pay your school fees

when they give you salary every month

eehmm,excuse me...d post is #things guys do dt are damn cute n sexy...nd nt #tynz ATM do dt are damn cute nd sexy!!

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Keketu(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2015
farano:
what's official if I may ask
dont qoute me again? undecided thanks.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by kushsy: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2015
When de give you their Debit card n pin.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by bengems(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
LieDetector:
OP, I do all those but my girlfriend has never appreciated me.

She is not into you...Try next door!
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by hizaya61(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2015
farano:
♥ When they help you choose your clothes and watch you get dressed!

♥ Not knowing how to take compliments. Yeah we love how shy you act sometimes smiley

♥ When they hug you from behind & whisper sweet things in your ear.

♥ Waking you up even in the middle of the night just to have sex cool

♥ It's very sweet when a guy tries to notice you cheesy

♥ When they make their first move to kiss you.

♥ A guy looks sexy when he just looks in your eyes and smiles.

♥ It's cute how a guy in love can't even lie to his girlfriend convincingly.

♥ When they show you their emotional side smiley

♥ He says I love you every day and he means it!

♥ When they give you cute nicknames

You can add yours ladies smiley

wen he slap you in public and say april fool inside the room

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2015
RichDad1:

....and you've been my crušh for long. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
haa..u a dad naa...u want ur wife to keii me ni??
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Abduletudaye(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2015
I did almost everything here...how did it end?? Heartbreak.. sad
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
deebrain:

(with a very innocent face) but im right here, cup cake.
wolve in sheep's clothing
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Ruqui(f): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Na man go kill una. No be like this Folorunso Alakija start o
grin
ULSHERLAN:
Na man go kill una. No be like this Folorunso Alakija start o
Lmaooooo...you are high! true sha
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
when they buy a cargrin

Give or pay salary?
lyk seriously?
As per employee abi ...#smh
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by galadima77(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
trust me, i see it as romantic when we endure all d sheet u put us through just to kip d relationship goin.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by nnamdizen(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:
shame i dnt hv one
Hmm... I once had a girl like u, she fakes everything!
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by lonelydora: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2015
farano:
♥ When they help you choose your clothes and watch you get dressed!

♥ Not knowing how to take compliments. Yeah we love how shy you act sometimes smiley

♥ When they hug you from behind & whisper sweet things in your ear.

♥ Waking you up even in the middle of the night just to have sex cool

♥ It's very sweet when a guy tries to notice you cheesy

♥ When they make their first move to kiss you.

♥ A guy looks sexy when he just looks in your eyes and smiles.

♥ It's cute how a guy in love can't even lie to his girlfriend convincingly.

♥ When they show you their emotional side smiley

♥ He says I love you every day and he means it!

♥ When they give you cute nicknames

You can add yours ladies smiley

You have just described me.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by temisukanmi(f): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
englishmart:
this looks more like a piece of shiiit
one of nairaland Thread critics undecided undecided .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by aminae: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Numbers 1, 3 and 7 the best!!!
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Ruqui:
;DLmaooooo...you are high! true sha
grin

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2015
nnamdizen:
Hmm... I once had a girl like u, she fakes everything!
noted
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Keketu:
loik you this boy, don ever ever mention her again , you hear?
And if I mention her what you gonna do??
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by HyDef(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2015
farano:
Pls ignore him smiley

keketu what's your problem sef

Perhaps that's the price of his love. :p

Don't be mad with him, he's overprotective. You're his teddy bear. :p

But seeing as he has made it 'official', you don't need to worry about that anymore. :/
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by femzysticks(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

1- When he buys you a pink G-wagon, and further promises to buy you an armoured tank on your next birthday undecided

Haha
Him wan send you go fight boko haram?
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Rajjah(f): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

2- When he buys suya for both of you, and he gallantly leaves the meat for you and eats the onions sad

3- When he holds you tight and kisses your forehead comfortingly during your painful menstruation, and wipes your tears of pain with his used boxers sad

4- When he finally asks for your parents' address, after 15 years of dating grin grin

5- When he finally puts the dicck in after using its head to rub the entrance to your v for more than 10 minutes embarassed
hmmm u sha.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
farano:
Haha I'm not ur babe now!
lool it's still cool tho is that ketu boy really your bf??
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
dondemex:
lool it's still cool tho is that ketu boy really your bf??
Lmao capital NO! grin
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

hahahahahhahahahahaha.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2015
HyDef:

Perhaps that's the price of his love. :p

Don't be mad with him, he's overprotective. You're his teddy bear. :p

But seeing as he has made it 'official', you don't need to worry about that anymore. :/
undecided
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Etetejake(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
when they buy a cargrin

wen after doing all these things for u only for u to desert him for another man after NTSC
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by HyDef(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
farano:
undecided

:-|

I've seen this happen in the movies! This always happens after the break-up!

Phase 1: Second Thoughts.

:p
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Bowaley17(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:
shame i dnt hv one
same here... That makes two. Can we?
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:
shame i dnt hv one
smiley idonbilivit
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by deebrain(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:

wolve in sheep's clothing

u see the problem?

Sorry for disturbing yr parking.

And its spelt "wolf" or "wolves".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Couple Rocks Wizkid’s Starboy Jersey In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.