Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy (40900 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by castruccio(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

1- When he buys you a pink G-wagon, and further promises to buy you an armoured tank on your next birthday undecided

2- When he buys suya for both of you, and he gallantly leaves the meat for you and eats the onions sad

3- When he holds you tight and kisses your forehead comfortingly during your painful menstruation, and wipes your tears of pain with his used boxers sad

4- When he finally asks for your parents' address, after 15 years of dating grin ;

5- When he finally puts the dicck in after using its head to rub the entrance to your v for more than 10 minutes embarassed

hhahahahahahahahahahhaahhhahahahaahahaha...... guy u funny cheesy
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by twinee(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
When he buys you the actual sizes of your undies, even without asking you for the sizes....
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by bosunjohns(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmm
farano:
♥ When they help you choose your clothes and watch you get dressed!

♥ Not knowing how to take compliments. Yeah we love how shy you act sometimes smiley

♥ When they hug you from behind & whisper sweet things in your ear.

♥ Waking you up even in the middle of the night just to have sex cool

♥ It's very sweet when a guy tries to notice you cheesy

♥ When they make their first move to kiss you.

♥ A guy looks sexy when he just looks in your eyes and smiles.

♥ It's cute how a guy in love can't even lie to his girlfriend convincingly.

♥ When they show you their emotional side smiley

♥ He says I love you every day and he means it!

♥ When they give you cute nicknames

You can add yours ladies smiley
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by RichDad1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
omowumee:

haa..u a dad naa...u want ur wife to keii me ni??
Lol. Everything is not as it seems o. On cyberspace you can always be what you wanna. wink wink
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by simdam500(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
All this shocked una try ooo
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by professore(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Noted
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by mhyra(f): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
englishmart:
this looks more like a piece of shiiit
GOD forgive me.. But i'm just not necessary excited about your existance.. .. Your posts are always ewwish to me.. Yikes!
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
bosunjohns:
Hmmm
Speechless? cool
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
farano:
Lmao capital NO! grin
Better in knew you wont steep so low for that punk...
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by UnimkeAk(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
farano:
♥ When they help you choose your clothes and watch you get dressed!

♥ Not knowing how to take compliments. Yeah we love how shy you act sometimes smiley

♥ When they hug you from behind & whisper sweet things in your ear.

♥ Waking you up even in the middle of the night just to have sex cool

♥ It's very sweet when a guy tries to notice you cheesy

♥ When they make their first move to kiss you.

♥ A guy looks sexy when he just looks in your eyes and smiles.

♥ It's cute how a guy in love can't even lie to his girlfriend convincingly.

♥ When they show you their emotional side smiley

♥ He says I love you every day and he means it!

♥ When they give you cute nicknames

You can add yours ladies smiley

@bolded: all those gehs with small behinds__ keep dreaming.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Geenickel(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

1- When he buys you a pink G-wagon, and further promises to buy you an armoured tank on your next birthday undecided

2- When he buys suya for both of you, and he gallantly leaves the meat for you and eats the onions sad

3- When he holds you tight and kisses your forehead comfortingly during your painful menstruation, and wipes your tears of pain with his used boxers sad

4- When he finally asks for your parents' address, after 15 years of dating grin grin

5- When he finally puts the dicck in after using its head to rub the entrance to your v for more than 10 minutes embarassed
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Geenickel(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

4- When he finally asks for your parents' address, after 15 years of dating grin grin

YESU!!!shocked
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Mattpopson101: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
U be criminal grin
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Drkul(f): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
When he kneels with one knee to propose cool
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by LieDetector(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrislong:

Either u are ugly or u need to detect your own lie
dude, if the both of us are juxtaposed with respect to facial look, I'd wager on you not getting close to me.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by LieDetector(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
tchino26:
maybe u should try sucking her pu**y
thanks for that advice but unfortunately I'm not like other perverts who'd do anything to please their girl.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by bosunjohns(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yeah, really interesting. Moving to the practicals.
farano:
Speechless? cool
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Mhizizzy(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lolz
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by KingTom(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
ggrin:
whr u dy since shockedshockedshocked
Abi u don go otuoke ni?
I dey inside you na, your hole never release me grin
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by KingTom(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Keketu:
who are you angry
Your worst nightmare grin grin grin
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
bosunjohns:
Yeah, really interesting. Moving to the practicals.
Hahahahaha! Easy o grin
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by chrislong(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
U no sabi joke tho ...lol sorry...was makinga jjoke at ur moniker

LieDetector:
dude, if the both of us are juxtaposed with respect to facial look, I'd wager on you not getting close to me.
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by ggrin(f): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
KingTom:
I dey inside xsenga na, xsenga hole never release me grin
xsenga holeshocked?
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
ggrin:
My dirty holeshocked?
sadly yes, I feel like dying now se, I am disgusted grin
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by ggrin(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
KingTom:
sadly yes, I feel like dying now se, I am disgusted grin
why evilssad
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by LieDetector(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrislong:
U no sabi joke tho ...lol sorry...was makinga jjoke at ur moniker

hahaha. See this guy. You no knw say na joke I dey joke?

We cool bruh cool
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by KingTom(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
ggrin:
why evilssad
Na you start am grin
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by ggrin(f): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
KingTom:
Na you start am grin
liarembarassed
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by klbakare(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm angry

Men you are so so so crazy.
LAUGH DON KILL ME DEAD!
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by Xsenga(f): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2015
ggrin:
my holeshocked?
grin
Re: Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy by farano(f): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2015
lonelydora:

You have just described me.
Wow your gf is so lucky to have a great guy like you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.