Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. (14017 Views)

Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by PhockPhockMan: 2:48am On Mar 03, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday boasted that despite the intimidation being mounted against members of the ruling party by opposition parties, no political party can beat the Peoples Democratic Party in the coming election.

He said those who had not done anything had been intimidating the ruling party because the party had not been marketing itself.

The President spoke just as the Director-General of his campaign organisation, Senator Ahmadu Ali, said some foreign countries were opposed to Jonathan’s re-election bid because he signed the Anti Same-Sex Bill into law.

They both spoke during the unveiling of the PDP Ward Volunteer Scheme held inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

“I am convinced that up to this time, there is no party that can beat the PDP. All we need is unity. There is no party that is formidable like the PDP,” the President told the gathering that consisted of all the PDP candidates from the state Houses of Assembly to the National Assembly.

Jonathan said the PDP was not just the largest party in the country but also the only party that had members in all voting units across the country.

He said even if 10 political parties come together, they could not reach the PDP’s level.

While saying that the PDP had done well over time, Jonathan challenged the opposition to match the party on performances of their governors state-by-state.

For instance, Jonathan said only state governments under the leadership of the PDP had been able to provide functional airports in their state capitals.

He also said the number of state universities established by the PDP states were more than those of the opposition.

He however regretted that despite the performance of the PDP, the opposition also intimidated the PDP members even in their (PDP) states.

Jonathan said the party would not allow the opposition to win at the national level.

He said, “They (the opposition) intimidate us to the extent that they intimidate us even in states where we have PDP governors.

“We will not allow those who are not up to us in terms of performance to continue to intimidate us.

“At the national level, we cannot compare our standards with theirs, because they have not had the experience and we will not give them the opportunity because I know they will not do well.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/no-party-can-beat-pdp-jonathan-boasts-2/

5 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by richybanky(m): 2:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Okay Mr President.. Mar 28 is around d corner wink

Modified:

Actually am first to comment and I don't see any special tin abt it wit d way guys used to celebrate it as if dey won premier lotto or 1960bet grin grin grin
Meanwhile never again will i vote for someone who corruption is flowing in his vein and keep blaming d opposition party for his misfortunes grin grin
#NeverAgain Sai Buhari

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Longeria(m): 3:01am On Mar 03, 2015
richybanky:
E go clear for your eyes.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Longeria:
E go clear for your eyes.

I recommend this to you: https://www.nairaland.com/2175894/campus-voices-2015-election-video

Don't watch it if you don't to have an heart attack.

7 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 03, 2015

10 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by PhockPhockMan: 3:09am On Mar 03, 2015
richybanky:
I know you're shivering while typing this trash because as at today, you don't even know the condition of your presidential candidate.

17 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I know you're shivering while typing this trash because as at today, you don't even know the condition of your presidential candidate.

Watch those videos please. They are good for TANoids like you.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by menesheh(m): 3:19am On Mar 03, 2015
these are silly videos
Apc sponsored, try and watch in between the line and then see Buhari and osinbajo pictures there b4 the questioning

sincerenigerian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7dxL56Y8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdZwDlOu1yE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEEXcQRy1CQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOhsd6_STic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX2gIp69-uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJlUPPI926w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny7Rn1MwccA

One of the most insane post ever on nairaland

Campus voice in collabo with APC or APC questionnaire that is termed campus voice abi voices

The questionnaire are making it look like a freewill answers grin grin

If am the person that edited this video, i will remove that slogan "#ihavedecided" and the picture of Buhari and osinbajo entirely from the video so that it looks like as if it is the mind of the student that were being aired.
Some people lack intelligent quotient
How do they feel sane person weda GMB or GEJ supporter to take this serious seeing one sided interview with the campaign pictures and APC slogan "change" which normally appeared before questioning.

APC PARTY OF LIES

election is never won this way but the real issue on ground.

Sorry i watch the first, second, third and fourth, i felt wasting my precious time on nonsense.

Dont quote me before watching the videos in order for you to ascertain the truth about my assertion.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by menesheh(m): 3:25am On Mar 03, 2015
They wanna try

They are Playing with the living God thinking they have scored a point.

This time around they will know what it is to control the affairs a great country like our and also what it is to be an incumbent president in Africa.

GEJ till 2035 jari

14 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by lacasa: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Has PDP ever won in a free and fair election in this country

The statement is baseless

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by menesheh(m): 3:36am On Mar 03, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Which nonsense video is that?

6 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by loomer: 3:41am On Mar 03, 2015
sincerenigerian:

NA APC VIDEO NA, I FOR LIKE AM IF NA NEUTRAL BODY CARRY OUT THE INTERVIEWS

2 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by PhockPhockMan: 3:51am On Mar 03, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I recommend this to you: https://www.nairaland.com/2175894/campus-voices-2015-election-video

Don't watch it if you don't to have an heart attack.
Did you give me any bandwidth to waste on video of APC campaign rally?

4 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by gregg2: 4:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Hahahahaha . . .

10 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 03, 2015
Jonathan in wonderland..

Come March 28th,his eyes will clear..

E go do am like film-trick.

23 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by nzeadachie: 4:36am On Mar 03, 2015
RIDE ON MY PRESIDENT, PEEEEEEEEEE!! DEEEEEEEEEE!!! PEEEEEEEEEE!!!! POWERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by M4gunners: 4:44am On Mar 03, 2015
My grandmother and father can't even grant such interview, but on election day carry dem to pulling station ask them to cast their votes, i bett you even if you close their eyes they will still vote for Ebele. And they are many like that out there.

1 Like

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by chymystique(f): 5:22am On Mar 03, 2015
lacasa:
Has PDP ever won in a free and fair election in this country

The statement is baseless

Baseless or not, the Fact is PDP/GEJ will wiin come march 28th whether by nook or crook.. APC/GMB should better get ready to cry an ocean after their defeat! tongue...

5 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 03, 2015
Wow!!!!! Latest joke from our presido again, Like seriously ehn, this man is funnier than basketmouth....

The wheelbarrow that will pack his loads to otueke is already on the way sef....

#I_have_decided
#GMB_2015

14 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by myweb(m): 5:26am On Mar 03, 2015
JUDGING FROM GEJ'S UTTERANCES, HE'S NOT A MATCH TO BUHARI BASE ON THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES.

INTELLECTUALLY
RESPONSIBILITY
FIRMNESS
BELIEVE
MORAL STRENGTH

GEJ HAS NOTHING TO QUALIFY HIM FOR THAT OFFICE. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, TELL ME GEJ'S QUALIFICATION

22 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by PassingShot(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Mr Clueless One, just make sure elections are held as scheduled and refrain from rigging.

11 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by myweb(m): 5:37am On Mar 03, 2015
chymystique:

Baseless or not, the Fact is PDP/GEJ will wiin come march 28th whether by nook or crook.. APC/GMB should better get ready to cry an ocean after their defeat! tongue...
I'M I HEARING THIS FROM A WOMAN - FUTURE MOTHER. THIS IS OUR LOWEST MORAL EBB.
CHAI!CHAI!!

ONE MORE REASON JONATHAN WILL NEVER, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER BECOME NIGERIAN PRESIDENT - IT'S A SHAME HAVING HIM AS PRESIDENT.

HE HAS DESTROY OUR MORAL AND ETHICAL SENSITIVITY E.G LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE TURN TO.

HE HAS DIVIDED US SO MUCH - I HATE A DIVISIVE PERSON. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GUY TO LEAVE OFFICE SO I CAN RELATE WITH EVERY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA (PRESENTLY SE PPL ARE HOT ON GEJ MATTER)WITHOUT MENTIONING HIS NAME.

10 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by chat2deen(m): 5:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Haba Oga Jona! For ur mind abi? U never complete ur statement that's " no party can beat PDP with well planed and timed rigging" we know u sent Koro to Ekiti but d dumbs ass sang ur name as man behind the scene. This time around card reader, cameras,bomb detector (in case u decide to send ur boys bh and mend) n all gadgets will b taken to polling booth.

6 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by clevvermind(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2015
pdp cannot be stopped by mere apc. if that is what they are thinking, then they must be on a long thing. apc has lost the election already.
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Babacele: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
REVEALED: Jonathan Presidency Begged Buhari To Settle Abati “Ungovernable” Slander Libel Suit Out of CourtLike837ShareAug. 4, 2014NewsRescue- Very few Nigerians know that it was a single evil mastermind, Jonathan’s media man,Reuben Abati that concocted the deadly slanderous accusation against the person of ex-head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari, that claimed he made statements of making “Nigeria ungovernable,” in the event he lost the 2011 presidential elections. Abati cooked up the viral lies in a Guardian publication captioned “For the attention of General Buhari”publishedin April of 2011.Related:NewsRescue-EXPOSED: ItWas PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable in 2011, Buhari Never Did!Buhari took him to court and as can be read below, under begging from the Presidency, Buhari agreed to settle out-of-court and Abati and theGuardian he used to be managing editor for published a public apologyto Buhari on 11th July 2013. But truth never spread like the slander; and despite the presidency begging Buhari, the other than Abati, all the other media ‘dogs’ of the presidency continued promoting the same slander. Rather shocking to realize this.NewsRescuehas opened a$1000 challenge for whoever can provide where Buhari ever said anything about making Nigeria ungovernable in 2011, just to dig outthe truth once and for all; because this will be very unfair to the person of Buhari that we continue to peddle this evil slander.An article we missed that was in all major dailies:Presidency begs Buhari to settle slander case out of courtBy Comrade Godwin Ameh;DailyPost on January 13, 2013The presidency has begged former Head of States and national leader of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) to settle out of court the libel suit he filed against the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati.It would be recalled that Abati had on page 51 of the April 22, 2011, edition of The Guardian newspaper, written an article entitled “For the attention of General Buhari,” where he claimed that Buhari made an unguarded statement which stirred the post-election violence that almost tore the nation apart.The former Military General however, regarded the publication aslibellous, aimed at denting his hard earned name and image.Buhari consequently dragged Abati and The Guardian Newspapers to court via suit no. ID/837/2011, demanding N1billion damages from them.However, in a copy of the Terms of Settlement filed before a Lagos High Court in Ikeja, the ‘warring’ parties have agreed to settle the matter out of court.According to the terms of settlement,dated December 2012 and filed before the administrative judge of Lagos State, Justice Opeyemi Oke, the claimant (Buhari), Mr. Tope Adebayo ( lawyer to Buhari), Abati and Mr. Kunle Sanyaolu (lawyer to The Guardian) signed the terms of settlement. But the lawyer to the firstdefendant (Abati), Dame Carol Ajie, refused to sign the document. The refusal may not be unconnected to the conditions and terms of the agreement.It was gathered that the parties further agreed that Abati and The Guardian should retract and apologise to Buhari in certain form and contents.The terms of settlement reads in part: “The claimant (Buhari) and defendants (Abati and The Guardian) have agreed that the defendants should publish a retraction and an apology to the claimant on the Opinion Page of the newspaper, to be printed in reverse line black (RLB) within seven days ofentering the Consent Terms as the judgment of the court in two editionsof The Guardian.“The claimant and defendants have agreed and resolved that the retraction and apology shall take thefollowing form and contents: ‘Re: Forthe attention of General Buhari’- On April 22, 2011, The Guardian Newspaper published an article on Page 51 titled ‘For the attention of General Buhari’ where certain allegations were made against General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), GCFR, concerning the 2011 election and General Buhari’s alleged role in the violence emanating from the elections.“The publication was based on information which we believed to be reliable at that time. Since the publication, however, we now have reason to believe that certain parts of the story were not verified to be correct before the publication.“We assure General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), GCFR, of our highest esteem and regret any distress or embarrassment which the said publication may have caused him.“The claimant and defendants agree that on the execution of these Termsof Settlement, the defendants are discharged from all or any liabilities or obligations arising from the said publication.”http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/Buhari obliged: The out ofcourt settlementGUARDIAN Re: For the attention of General BuhariThursday, 11 July 2013 00:00EditorSIR: “On April 22, 2011, The Guardian Newspaper published an article on page 51 titled “For the attention of General Buhari” wherein certain allegations were made against General Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged role in the violence emanating from the elections.The publication was based oninformation which we believed to be reliable at that time. Since the publication, however, we now have reasonto believe that certain parts ofthe story were not verified to be correct before the publication.We assure General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) GCFR of our highest esteem and regret any distress or embarrassment which the said publication may have caused him.”— Editor http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126723%3Are-for-the-attention-of-general-buhari-&catid=77%3Aletters&Itemid=613#.Ud6sCDHgyY4.facebookThe Whole Truth about the “Ungovernable” commentIt was aPDPpolitician, Alhaji Lawal Kaitathat said:“The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ‘ungovernable’ for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his wayto the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy.”“Ungovernable” came within the PDP and was related to PDp zoning issues. Makes sense? Now recollect what NSA Andrew Azazi revealed before he was killed and it all adds up.Related: NewsRescue-EXPOSED: ItWas PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable in 2011, Buhari Never Did!

7 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Mama piss please wake Jona up!!

Thinking this way is dangerous for him, he might commit suicide after seeing the result come March4Buhari 29th

#ChangeIsHere

11 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by enoqueen: 5:59am On Mar 03, 2015
if you are so sure about that, then why are you scared?

Better start packing your load.

5 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by drkay11: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2015

PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!
Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K
Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by chymystique(f): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2015
myweb:

I'M I HEARING THIS FROM A WOMAN - FUTURE MOTHER. THIS IS OUR LOWEST MORAL EBB.
CHAI!CHAI!!

ONE MORE REASON JONATHAN WILL NEVER, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER BECOME NIGERIAN PRESIDENT - IT'S A SHAME HAVING HIM AS PRESIDENT.

HE HAS DESTROY OUR MORAL AND ETHICAL SENSITIVITY E.G LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE TURN TO.

HE HAS DIVIDED US SO MUCH - I HATE A DIVISIVE PERSON. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GUY TO LEAVE OFFICE SO I CAN RELATE WITH EVERY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA
(PRESENTLY SE PPL ARE HOT ON GEJ MATTER)WITHOUT MENTIONING HIS NAME.

You cant be serz @ d bold sentences. Oh! You are On Your Own with those statements cause I dont see how GEJ made you not to relate withh other tribes. And pls can you tell me how he destroyed your moral and ethical sensitivity and not by speaking big grammers for me.. oh! Its GMB that's the perfect man? You better wake up cause GEJ is the next president

2 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by abdul123(m): 6:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Pdp is going to be destroyed by March 28...there schemes would be shattered by then
Useless pple

5 Likes

Re: No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2015
U say u r doing well yet ur members are intimidated nationwide.
There is a disconnect here! It doesnt add up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. / Accord Party Sacks Doyin Okupe / PDP May Opt For Olafeso, Agbaje As Ayu’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.