Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) (50061 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Bosch10(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
Its not Bad but I no gree grin

What if she marches the gown by mistake shocked

Olympus will gladly fall out cry
hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by naijaboiy: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
missstella:
what's there na moreover all of dem go wear their own bikini cuz na pool wedding I go do
Abeg no forget to invite me sha grin
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by naijaboiy: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Bosch10:
hahahahahahahahahahaha
My Learned colleaugue cool
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by paschenko(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2015
So pathetic! i wont allow such please, my private property shouldnt become an entertainment gig for d public.
i once attended a wedding where the bride wore dis same gown and when d time to dance came she was gyrating so much dat d bo*bs spilled out for everyone to see, it was so embarrassing dat d best man has to remove his jacket n cover her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Imagine both standing in front of a pastor bout taking vows.

Na d best-man post laff me pass

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by EOOJ(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
E dey happen steady

Even as I like "show-body" reach, my gown was very covered.
I didn't want any inconvenience when dancing abeg.

The thing with these tube gowns is that, you would keep dragging it up.

I have seen a situation where the bride's boobs spilled from the dress.

Honestly I really can't understand why all dis kinda tube gown oooo....some ladies sef...na wa

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Bosch10(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

My Learned colleaugue cool
yes na,i am so jealous of my property(my wife),my wife will neva wear that
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
shocked shocked
They are ordinary flesh without a groundnut!
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by mightycrown1(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2015
I just dey vex why God no destroy this evil world. after, they we say pastor sleep with sis/mrs sososo
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by 100Cents: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Is she not a mental patient ?

Can bet she isn't normal.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by naijaboiy: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Bosch10:
yes na,i am so jealous of my property(my wife),my wife will neva wear that

Lol..yes o cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by toprealman: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2015
JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKED GOOD ON YOUR BESTIE, THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL SUIT YOU. WHOEVER LENT HER THAT GOWN DID HER NO FAVOUR AT ALL
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by melomelo: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
CRAZINESS OF BOTH COUPLE
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
sauceny:

"Spilled out"....Asin everything fell out,even down to the nipp¿
AgapeCharis:
wtf!!! Mtchew!! I hope some photographers were able to catch some photos undecided
naijaboiy:

gringringrin
Omo that one na free show o cheesy
lols.
Yeayea, not the whole nippl* though. It happened so fast. Just as she was about to sign the marriage cert.

Maybe the photographer caught the moment- he would delete it na.
We just had to reassure her that shii happens.

tuoyoojo:

Spilled ke? D boobi na liquid ni?. Abeg mak una leave d man n him wife. As long as the couples r okay wit her dressing wetin concern u.

The couple nor they ask for ur opinion so u guys can shove it deep into ur butt hole.

If u like during ur wedding wear hijab cover body, na ur cup of shayi be dat

9ja pepo n busy body!! Tufiaka
Uncle, please if you have to quote me -be civil about it.
I had to go back and read my post, looking for where I implicitly or explicitly traduced the couple - I didn't see such.

Why the shoving...butt hole...busy-body et all?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chai der is God oooo undecided
Orijin101:
I'm 100% sure that the guy married that babe coz of the boobs....

Diz one na boobs or watermelon undecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
RollySexy:
Chai der is God oooo undecided
But i can't remember telling you there is no God undecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by mikolo80: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Amybijou:
THICK CRAP!!!

so you mean say water water crap sef de
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Bosch10(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
paschenko:
So pathetic! i wont allow such please, my private property shouldnt become an entertainment gig for d public.
i once attended a wedding where the bride wore dis same gown and when d time to dance came she was gyrating so much dat d bo*bs spilled out for everyone to see, it was so embarrassing dat d best man has to remove his jacket n cover her.
you have same reasons with me.am a jealous man.looking at the pixture,u will c that its the breasts that is holding the clothe and not that the clothe is holding it

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by zaxinorepb(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
make her husband tink twise abeg......b/f some of the guest helpam fr thier honeymoon grin
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Bosch10(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

na konji go kill u for there
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by bakingsoda: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
The groom appears blind, he couldnt see what she was wearing.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Seun(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chillext:
Ladies, can you rock this on your wedding day and guys can you allow your wife to wear this on your wedding day? 
That woman's skin and eyebrows are well formed.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by aminae: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
I DEY CRAZ?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seun:
That woman's skin and eyebrows are well formed.
I quite agree with you on that, but does this imply that you see nothing wrong with her dressing?
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by ThisBoyGay: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

IF A WOMAN IS STILL NOT ASHAMED OF ADVERTISING HER FALLEN BREAS.TS AFTER SERIES OF ABORTION AND PROSTITUTION WHILE GROWING UP, THEN I SEE WHY IT IS REASONABLE TO STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIAN GIRLS. A FOREIGN LADY WILL NEVER DRESS SO SHAMELESSLY. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE PROUD TO SHOW OFF THEIR UGLINESS AND BITCHIN.G QUALITIES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SHAME IT CAUSES THEIR PARTNER undecided

#team foreign girls cool
It's as if they have brainwashed this one mind. Soon enough he will start bleaching in order to also turn white. #LowSelfEsteem
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Seun(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
missjenna:
I quite agree with you on that, but does this imply that you see nothing wrong with her dressing
If not for her dressing I would not have enjoyed the privilege of seeing her good things. So for me her dressing is wonderful & I'm grateful. tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Seun:
If not for her dressing I would not have enjoyed the privilege of seeing her good things. So for me her dressing is wonderful & I'm grateful. tongue
Since you like the dress, perhaps you would buy exactly this same design to be worn by your wife on your wedding

It would be nice to see her "good things" as they erupt from within the dress
With you kind of persona, I am sure it will make covers of newspapers and magazines.
Not forgetting the "amebo" blogs

It would be a delightundecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by yahx(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chillext:
Ladies, can you rock this on your wedding day and guys can you allow your wife to wear this on your wedding day? 
yes she can rock it but if am drunk and if she studied prostitution
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by rossi49ja(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

IF A WOMAN IS STILL NOT ASHAMED OF ADVERTISING HER FALLEN BREAS.TS AFTER SERIES OF ABORTION AND PROSTITUTION WHILE GROWING UP, THEN I SEE WHY IT IS REASONABLE TO STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIAN GIRLS. A FOREIGN LADY WILL NEVER DRESS SO SHAMELESSLY. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE PROUD TO SHOW OFF THEIR UGLINESS AND BITCHIN.G QUALITIES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SHAME IT CAUSES THEIR PARTNER undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Dude, go get your foreign girls and stop spamming threads with your hate campaign against our ladies.

For me, I wouldn't allow my wife don this wedding gown abeg. Her mammaries ain't for public viewing.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
My wife boobs dey okay so my congregation own no reach
countsparrow:
If I be d pastor, na dis song I go sing thruout d program..

My ears have heard, now my eyes can see, my hands can't touch, the beautiful works of d Lord...
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by missstella(f): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

First on the list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.