Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This (10678 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? / Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by hazyfm1: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

did I just here you say Tinubu will be history, if Buhari wins? Are you just waking up or something? How can a Buhari bite the fingers that feed him? You need to sharpen up your level of thinking boy!

U GUYS DON'T KNOW BUHARI

ASK YOUR ELDERS
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by IVORY2009(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

U GUYS DON'T KNOW BUHARI

ASK YOUR ELDERS

why not, I know him like the back of my palm, the Buhari of 1983, is different frm the Buhari of 2015, cant you smell the coffee, the general is weak!

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
bamdexfarms:
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE U BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 president till 2019".DONT YOU KNOW PUBLIC ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL
PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA....u ar here fooling urself am a Gejite...
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are proudly Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund our N1000 which we paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6)We go Church, bus station,
mosque,school boko haram bomb some of our relatives yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASUP,FCE, FGCs went on you
now the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE......Goodmorning Nigerian

And what is the guarantee that GMB would do any better.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
izuch:
cool GEJ has brought back the railways and trains so that haters like you can jump infornt while its in motion (and die ofcourse) when he finally wins grin

Have you seen any of them with your own eyes talk more about riding on one of them?
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by hazyfm1: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

why not, I know him like the back of my palm, the Buhari of 1983, is different frm the Buhari of 2015, cant you smell the coffee, the general is weak!

BUHARI HAS NOT CHANGED... DON'T BE FOOLED... HE IS STILL THAT NO NONSENSE PERSON..
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
psucc:
Sorry OP. I want to differ with you on the employment issue.

It has not been obtained anywhere that the Federal or central govt provides employment for all her teeming population. Employment is a complementary role. Even the individual has a part to play(developing the right attitude towards savings), the state government the local Govts as well as the private sector.

Besides, the issue of unemployment would not be as orchestrated. Nigerians lack job satisfaction. There is no contentment. Imagine a state civil servant on Salary grade level 09 going for recruitment in NIS and accepts to be placed on level 04 or thereabout.
But Gej promised to return the #1000 Nigerian graduates paid for the NIS job scam and almost a year later we are still waiting. how can you rationalise or defend such a scam.

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by IVORY2009(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

BUHARI HAS NOT CHANGED... DON'T BE FOOLED... HE IS STILL THAT NO NONSENSE PERSON..

the question is can you proof it? What has Buhari been doing since he was out of office 1983-1984, dis has alot to do with his personality!
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by lanicky(f): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trypa:

Lanny babe give it to dem joor mi go dey follow u bumber to bumber hahaha

Lol...funny babe.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by holatin(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
lordthree:

why do apc supporters always make grammatical errors?

are you so clueless you don't know mistakes do happen.
mistakes know no one either APCs or pdp
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by holatin(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
stevecantrell:

Amazing, they don't care .....well that's the problem. Those who care will do the right thing at the ballot.
Nigeria's main problem is carelessness and careless people.
you said it All man

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by holatin(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Still don't care undecided undecided undecided
I SMH for you then.

wish your future husband goodluck
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by ammyluv2002(f): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
holatin:
I SMH for you then.

wish your future husband goodluck
I don't care with whatever you say as long as I'm entitled to my own opinion. I mustn't agree to your opinion and you mustn't agree to mine so don't shake your head too much cause even if you shake it from now till March 28th I still don't care
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
hello
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by samsanyus(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Another Gubernatorial candidate has emerged in Lagos. This is the change we need. Sarcasm.

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by TISHAmatt: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
How body do u after you have received all these commentaries on d part of PGEJ? Next time, don't junk
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by wise0ne: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
bamdexfarms:
[s]DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE U BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 president till 2019".DONT YOU KNOW PUBLIC ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL
PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA....u ar here fooling urself am a Gejite...
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are proudly Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund our N1000 which we paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
mosque,school boko haram bomb some of our relatives yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASUP,FCE, FGCs went on you
now the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE......Goodmorning Nigerian[/s]

was the situation any better when OBJ was president

mumu m0ron

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by anigbajumo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Bros, if you like write from 1st page enter 10th page...it won't stop GEJ dis month *no offence * embarassed angry
sure nw,it wnt stop him return bk 2Otuoke....
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by anigbajumo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
okiemuteokiss:

Hello dude, tinz av been like dis bfor Goodluck became president, instead of u to look at d good tinz he has done for d betterment of dis country, u ar here wasting ur tym composing crap, Even if Goodluck win d election or not ur hatred toward him will not make you be lyk him in 100yrs coming.
oya,make una tell us good finz he has done.....oh! I don 4gat....petrol z nw 40naira per liter,stable power supply,1dollar=120naira,no strike in educatn nd health sector,good roads across da nation,unemployment is nw reduced to 20%........come may 29 2015,GMB z our next president.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nostradamus: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tonei:

Guy its time to take your morning pills....#f**kin retard
counter what he typed instead of insulting him.....bro you are as clueless as jonathan himself

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nostradamus: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
bamdexfarms:
Stupidity is When:
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
12000000000 likes for you bros
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by abokikhalifa: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trypa:

You rey rich when obj dey for seat mtcheeww
in as much as I don't like going backward, obj tenure is far better than jonathan's own, jonathan wahala just 2 much. If you think am liying ask daddy adeboye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by abokikhalifa: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trypa:

You rey rich when obj dey for seat mtcheeww
in as much as I don't like going backward, obj tenure is far better than jonathan's own, jonathan wahala just 2 much. If you think am liying ask daddy adeboye cool
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by psucc(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shegofams:

One of the Macro-economic goals is maintaining low unemployment rate, Macro-economic goals is the Job of the Govt, it is their job to provide a suitable environment and good infrastructures to attract investors and that will boost employment rate. So if there's unemployment persist we can blame the government.

You're not totally wrong except that you failed integrate or acknowledge the current economic growth indices(forget the data as released by our govt and their agencies) as released by foreign authorities.

This will show that there is growth. On the employment, let's look at our States' efforts at doing so?
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Humblebloke(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
lanicky:

This things aint new ...it has bn so even b4 GEJ became the president. He's trying to make everything right, it's people like u who frustrates his plans.

Put urself in his shoes...if ((YOU!!)) are given the opportunity to rule Nigeria for a month, I know u would suck Nigeria dry. WE KNOW PEEPS LIKE U.

When we don't av a better option, we stick to the one available.

GEJ till u begin to reason with ur brain not A.ss.

And u r not willin to try something new

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by EmmySparky(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
It seems GEJITES are born to suffer...they enjoy suffering...their leader is killing them still they enjoy it...so pathetic...the jazz from otuoke really strong...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by bboshodi: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
I wonder how much some of u would have been paid to come on this platform and celebrate the worst president this great country ever produced. A leader that could confidentiality said to you that he was under estimating BH - shame!

Asking finance minister what her colleagues at world bank feel about the issues Soludo raised. No asking you a Nigerian who he sworn to protect and give better live. Shio

Wait and see.

Sai Baba
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by okiemuteokiss(f): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
anigbajumo:
oya,make una tell us good finz he has done.....oh! I don 4gat....petrol z nw 40naira per liter,stable power supply,1dollar=120naira,no strike in educatn nd health sector,good roads across da nation,unemployment is nw reduced to 20%........come may 29 2015,GMB z our next president.
DAT GMB will b d next president of ur village
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by UnimkeAk(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
bamdexfarms:
Stupidity is When:
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"

Shebi Gej is a magician.
Na 2day work no dey 4 this country?,
Na 2day ASUU start to go strike ?
Na 2day una start to pay/buy form 4 govt wrk ?.
Na 2day things stopped being on merit in this country ?
Na 2day wr u sabi say we no gt lyt 4 dis country ?
Na gej reduce oil prices?

Where you dead all along, or your sense is seasonal_when you see some trying to fix the problem, you're here spewing rubbish.
Shebi Gej came into power and spoilt everything

Unam ikot#

My only issh wif GEJ is security, iv a brother in the army, after all the stuffs I heard about the rot in the army. My security blame is still on Gej as the CIC.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Trypa(f): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
abokikhalifa:
in as much as I don't like going backward, obj tenure is far better than jonathan's own, jonathan wahala just 2 much. If you think am liying ask daddy adeboye

Well u ave ur ryt to vote ur choice mi it's jonnnnaaaa

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by HoseaAudu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trypa:

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Trypa(f): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Gbam

Lolzzz
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by abokikhalifa: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trypa:

dis is not a matter of choice but to do what is right.... We ar talking on hw we can move Nigeria foward.. Jonathan tenure as been so so so bad... He as good intentions for nigerians but the pple around him keep making things hard. Since he can't make decisions by himself as the president that he iis let him give way for some one who can do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commissioner, Bello Goronyo Defects To APC In Sokoto / Lagos State IGR Represents 32% Of Total IGR In 2020 / Wikileak's Revelation On Fuel Subsidy & Gej Corrupt Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.