Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This (10708 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? / Badnews For Those Shouting Sai Buhari, It Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by fritiyo: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2015
More than two milion people lost theirvjobs during buhari military rule and people were killed in cooled blood still yet u are shouting sai buhari.

hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Beedude(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2015
lanicky:

This things aint new ...it has bn so even b4 GEJ became the president. He's trying to make everything right, it's people like u who frustrates his plans.

Put urself in his shoes...if ((YOU!!)) are given the opportunity to rule Nigeria for a month, I know u would suck Nigeria dry. WE KNOW PEEPS LIKE U.

When we don't av a better option, we stick to the one available.

GEJ till u begin to reason with ur brain not A.ss.

Must we take solace in failure... If elections were conducted few weeks after Jan 2012 fuel hike and protests. I know ur view would av bin different.. How time flies. Same ppl raining curses on Jona are now the ones shouting PDP. Irony of life
You can't promise me Fried rice and chicken and give me Garri without sugar and expect me to praise u.
If Jona rili carried out his work APC will never be a threat to him.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by abdul123(m): 4:17am On Mar 04, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Desteenee(m): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2015
And u think your leaky leaky and smelly smelly oga's will solve same?
If you dont have anything else to say plz go and buy LIE MUH'D Pampers.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by anigbajumo(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2015
okiemuteokiss:

DAT GMB will b d next president of ur village
Nd GEJ gonna rule till 2019 @Otuoke...
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by sirrinky: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2015
This election should just come and pass.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Trypa(f): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2015
abokikhalifa:
dis is not a matter of choice but to do what is right.... We ar talking on hw we can move Nigeria foward.. Jonathan tenure as been so so so bad... He as good intentions for nigerians but the pple around him keep making things hard. Since he can't make decisions by himself as the president that he iis let him give way for some one who can do it.

Dear life don't always go d way we plan

His tenure might b bad bt sometime u don't ave to look at his bad side always sometime look at d gud ones he have done

As for mi i believe he has done some gud to nija n je deserve a second chance wic i will proundly do

Some pple might tell mi dat mayb it's becus i aven't lost a love one b4 in his tenure bt i have lost many bt will still vote TIM dear
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Trypa(f): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2015
abdul123:
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

Tnk God u said it wit ur mouth

Becus dats only wat gmb is capable of doing putting pple behind d bar bt our God will c us through
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Trypa(f): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Beedude:

Must we take solace in failure... If elections were conducted few weeks after Jan 2012 fuel hike and protests. I know ur view would av bin different.. How time flies. Same ppl raining curses on Jona are now the ones shouting PDP. Irony of life
You can't promise me Fried rice and chicken and give me Garri without sugar and expect me to praise u.
If Jona rili carried out his work APC will never be a threat to him.

Pple change dear so those our words we will vote for jonnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaa
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by holatin(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
kay1one2:

See excuse! Go and get your certificate now before "Babangida" raids your apartment after a "coup"!
sowi your miserable life can't afford a phone with an autocorrect keyboard.

Go and play
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by kay1one2(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2015
holatin:
sowi your miserable life can't afford a phone with an autocorrect keyboard.

Go and play

Buy a pc. Or get a job that offers one.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by FRENZYLO: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Bandexfarm,
You are only suffering from frustration.get up and look for something to do.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Shegofams(m): 3:04am On Mar 05, 2015
psucc:

You're not totally wrong except that you failed integrate or acknowledge the current economic growth indices(forget the data as released by our govt and their agencies) as released by foreign authorities.

This will show that there is growth. On the employment, let's look at our States' efforts at doing so?

In my own view, I think foreign data's are not to be trusted, they also do their statistics on secondary data provided to them, I don't think any foreign analyst have actually came to Nigeria to gather primary data for its analysis, We all hear of the current administration creating 1.5millions jobs, but can u actually name a real job out of those ones except the politicise You-win, sure-p and the likes. Employment is the ability of a willing and able worker to find a job that pays at a prevailing wage rate. In Nigeria today most youths are even forced to accept a job at a pay that is below the standard. In reality Nigeria is not growing
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Shegofams(m): 3:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Trypa:

Dear life don't always go d way we plan

His tenure might b bad bt sometime u don't ave to look at his bad side always sometime look at d gud ones he have done

As for mi i believe he has done some gud to nija n je deserve a second chance wic i will proundly do

Some pple might tell mi dat mayb it's becus i aven't lost a love one b4 in his tenure bt i have lost many bt will still vote TIM dear
Pls can you mention those areas he has done good
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by dat9jaguy(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2015
DaGC:

I'm going to vote for GEJ. Its my PVC, its my choice.
Has he achieved enough to convince me? Yes
Has he achieved enough to convince others? That's their cup of tea undecided

But my vote goes to GEJ. Those against my decision should come and tell me why they have a right to my vote or commit suicide.

Well i don't really blame you,you have never tasted what good governance is so your ignorance is expected.The only thing that annoys me is that
you and your likes want to use your stupidity and ignorance to affect my life by voting in your clueless oga.
Try travelling around the world to experience what good governance is,then you would be ashamed of what you just posted here.
You can quote me but don't expect a reply,i have already moved on.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by DaGC(m): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
dat9jaguy:

Well i don't really blame you,you have never tasted what good governance is so your ignorance is expected.The only thing that annoys me is that
you and your likes want to use your stupidity and ignorance to affect my life by voting in your clueless oga.
Try travelling around the world to experience what good governance is,then you would be ashamed of what you just posted here.
You can quote me but don't expect a reply,i have already moved on.

DaFuq?? undecided
Dude its my PVC and its my f**king choice. Honestly, you are the st*pid and ignorant one here. F**k you very much for all the crap you just posted. Do you know if my life has improved in the last 5years? Or if this administration has made my life better?
Vote your candidate. If he has enough votes, he wins!! Its a democracy, not a dictatorship.

F**k you again for being so ignorant to not know that election means people choices. M*ron!!! Instead of campaigning for your candidate and enticing me, you are exhibiting stupidity and ignorance. I hope the APC calls your a** and tell you that you are not helping their case and reject your vote for being a bad campaigner.

As for your travelling around the world ish and seeing good governance, I'm a graduate of the University of Greenwich. Stup*d fagg*t a** e-diot!!! undecided
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Trypa(f): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Shegofams:

Pls can you mention those areas he has done good

I don't reply such monikers
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Shegofams(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Trypa:

I don't reply such monikers

Just admit you have nothing to say
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Bros, if you like write from 1st page enter 10th page...it won't stop GEJ dis month *no offence * embarassed angry
ntoorr . . . Bye to gej. He's definitely going back to otueke. Failed prophecy . . . Sai buhari.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Otuegbe: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2020
I remembered this

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Suprnova: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Otuegbe:
I remembered this

The OP is somewhere enjoying his loot as part of BMC while the rest of the country groans

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2020
This is very painful to read now. The idiot OP and every single animal who liked his post should be identified and lynched.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by orisa37: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Good Reminiscence.

OBJ gave GEJ TWO ADVICE:-

One. Don't allow this House to fall on you. Jonathan didn't listen. The House crashed on him and grilled him.

Two. Apply Udi FORMULA. Jonathan didn't listen. The Fulanis around him suffocated and got him confused.
Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Teempakguy:
ntoorr . . . Bye to gej. He's definitely going back to otueke. Failed prophecy . . . Sai buhari.
I trust you are enjoying life in the refugee camp right now grin
Sai Mama.

Cc lzaa afamed sarrki bambambiglo helinues

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by Dbboy(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
Wow the internet doesn't forget.

1 Like

Re: For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This by flamingREED(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read / $2.1 Billion ONSA Fraud: Dasuki In Trouble As EFCC Files Fresh Charges / Tribunal: Don't Be A Double Loser, Sagay Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.