Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

‎No Plan To Remove Jega, Preside‎nt Jonathan Says Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎No Plan To Remove Jega, Preside‎nt Jonathan Says Again (2149 Views)

Presidency May Remove Jega This Week..... Saharareporters / Presidency Denies Alleged Plot To Remove Jega / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎No Plan To Remove Jega, Preside‎nt Jonathan Says Again by Franchise21(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

I just have to reply this.

People call Jonathan what they call him because of his antecedents.

Did Jonathan say that Feb 14 and 28 elections will not be postponed or not? What happened after that promise?

Jonathan it was who convened COS meeting to table the reasons why the elections needed to be postpone using security as the main excuse. Few days after, it was same Jonathan who, during the last media chat said he was not consulted by the security chiefs before they decided to postpone the elections.

The fact is that all sensible Nigerians don't trust him anymore. And once a man has lost the trust factor, people have a genuine right not to believe him.
U hv summarized it all

1 Like

Re: ‎No Plan To Remove Jega, Preside‎nt Jonathan Says Again by Patewo: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2015
That devil pikin once told the world that elections will not be postponed.

That devil pikin once told the world via CNN that Nigerians on the street of Lagos are enjoying stable power supply.

That devil pikin once told Nigerians that his service chiefs did not consult him about security/election postponement.

Believe that devil pikin at your own peril.
Re: ‎No Plan To Remove Jega, Preside‎nt Jonathan Says Again by selectedhero(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT THE SECTARIAN
CONTRAPTION CALLED THE APC IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY
BUT RATHER MORE OF A PRESSURE GROUP. WHICH HAS FAILED
WOEFULLY TO PROVE TO NIGERIA BEYOND EVERY DOUBT THAT
THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. I FOR ONE KNOW, AS ALL
ENLIGHTENED MINDS DO THAT WHAT WE HAVE, IS JUST A
COMING TOGETHER OF A HANDFUL WHO HAVE HAD ANY
REASON WHATSOEVER TO COURT EVEN AS LITTLE GRIEVANCE
AGAINST THE RULING PARTY; AND AS SUCH WILL NOT STAND
UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF SALIENT ISSUES BOTHERING ON
NATIONAL INTEREST AS HAS BEEN SHOWN SO FAR. IT IS
NOTEWORTHY THAT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS A NUMBER OF
SUCH PRESSURE GROUPS HAD ARISEN AND HAD
SUBSEQUENTLY METAMORPHOSED INTO FURTHER ENLARGED
PRESSURE ASSOCIATIONS, OF WHICH THE APC HAPPENS TO BE
THE GRANDEST SO FAR. IT IS ALSO NOTEWORTHY THAT
CERTAIN ILLICIT ACTIVITIES OF THIS GANG-UP AT MOST HAS
ONLY HELPED BOLSTER THE HYPE AND MORALE OF THE RULING
PDP WHO SEEM SO FAR WELL PLACED BY ALL INDICATIONS TO
WIN THE MARCH 28 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS MORE
EVIDENT AS THE PDP IS CLEARLY DICTATING THE PACE AT
WHICH THE POLITICKING AT THAT LEVEL IS DONE. THE MUCH
WE MAY PROBABLY SEE OF THE OPPOSITION AT THE END OF
THE ELECTIONS IS A CALL TO MASS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE,
WHICH THE RULING PARTY IS ALREADY BEING SEEN TO BE
CALCULATING TOWARDS. THIS THEREFORE IS NOT TO SAY
THAT THE RULING PARTY HAS NOT BEEN RATTLED AS MUCH AS
CAN TOPPLE EVEN A SOLIDLY STRUCTURED IDEOLOGY BUT HAS
ALSO ENGENDERED IN THE COMMON MAN THE SENSE OF HIS
POWER TO MAKE AND UNMAKE. BUT THEN THE RULING PDP
STILL MAINTAINS THE STRATEGIC UPPERHAND AND WOULD
THUS GO ON TO RETAIN THE NIGERIA NUMBER ONE SEAT.
Re: ‎No Plan To Remove Jega, Preside‎nt Jonathan Says Again by size38: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't believe GEJ because he is a man that talks from both sides of his mouth. In 2011, GEj promised to run for one tenure. Last year, in a media chat, GEJ said " stealing is not corruption. All of these and many more he has denied today. So I want him I reassure us over and over and over and over again the he won't tamper with Jega's office and Job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama To Deport Gowon’s Son; Igbo Mandate Congress Set To Welcome Him / Governor Ganduje Launches 10 Brand New Vehicles For Kano Transport Line. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Yakubu Gowon's Babymama And Love Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.