Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji (25192 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Arabmoney2BNH(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by bigv(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask...?
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Laid2001: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
haaa
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by change9ja(f): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
It's an Allegations, but might be true.
The Only one I can Confirm is him giving Money to thugs through House of Assembly PDP Aspirants.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Phrase articles...........
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .I hope the nairaland rat AKA protection bread seeker got his own share . . . . . . . . that boy needs it

3 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by GreatSammySho(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
PDP... Sharing d money since 425BC.

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hahaha....I now understand why some co bloggers no longer tackle PDP.

wahala dey oo

4 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by olas24u(f): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Very corrupt ,if he was allowed to see Jesus Christ for 1 minute ,he will bring out dollars for help

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by igbsam(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tanoids Will never read this.

Like President, Like followers

PDP is corrupt, devilish and a party of liars and thieves.

7 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
You mean "protection?"

3 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Gozye(m): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Imagine Jona dey back egede for that pix.did man hand no pure at all.[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by deehusby60: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is just a chewing stick propaganda! go learn work well. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Ahmeduana(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=contactmorak post=31267628][/quote]
LETS ASSUMED THAT WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE NOT SPECULATION, MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THAT THOSE BLOGGERS, THOSE NEWS MEDIA, (the nation newspaper, the punch, premium time, dailytrust sahara reporters,tvc e.t.c) THAT ARE DOING THE BIDDING OF apc, DOING THE BIDDING OF tinubu AND ALSO DOING THE BIDDING OF buhari ARE THEY BEEN PAID WITH STONE OR THEY ARE DOING IT OUT OF KINDNESS?
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Abdullah007: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why all this lies and propaganda from apc just to get sympathy votes its really bad anyone supporting apc should get checked.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by pat077: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
the op is in search of cheap popularity.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Sanchez01: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
tswitch:
What any reasonable individual ecpect from this article:
1. Names
2. Websites (or Blog addresses as the case might be)
3. Details
4. Proof
5. Facts

What we got instead:
1. Unsubstantiated stories
2. More cooked up fabrications
3. No proof
4. No facts
5. More stories

At blogger, next time you want to do a paid write up to malign your obviously more prosperous bloggers try and be brief okay.
Loop holes in your stories gave you away.

Nitwit!

Please be civil. I am one and I'll tell you authoritatively that one of the primary ethics of journalism is discretion. You are not to share your source with your readers come what may, save that your source wants to come out in the open and not hide under the umbrella of anonymity. It's one painful ethic we must uphold no matter the pressure.

4 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by sammhi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
am sure your pain is that you were not included in the largesse......if your younger broda living outside lagos visit you you no go give him transport Abi? hypocrite
all the nonsense Tinubu media are writing they do so free of charge? hypocrite....Just be sure of one tin Tinubu wont smell dat oil well he is fighting to get
awon omo ole.....teni eleni leri...hypocrited
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by mightycrown1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
pls be calm, by God's grace come march 28 you shall be delivered from corruption and modern slavery

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by onagoodday: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
mizzjullie:
C'mon don't be rude, d OP is obviously not trying to malign anyone here as he didn't mention names or give hints. So What are you driving at? He won't be the first to suggest GEJ is bribing his way to winning dis election. What he has just done as far as I'm concern is to bring his opinion to the fore which might be true or false, and then leave the rest to us to make an informed decision. Even You come across as one of the said 25 bloggers with ur comment
Common, the op is pained!!!
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by mustymatic(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Last night, US & the EU threatened to send GEJ to the ICC if Jega is removed & anything goes wrong with Nigeria as he maniulates elections

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by podosci(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ahmeduana:

LETS ASSUMED THAT WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE NOT SPECULATION, MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THAT THOSE BLOGGERS, THOSE NEWS MEDIA, (the nation newspaper, the punch, premium time, dailytrust sahara reporters,tvc e.t.c) THAT ARE DOING THE BIDDING OF apc, DOING THE BIDDING OF tinubu AND ALSO DOING THE BIDDING OF buhari ARE THEY BEEN PAID WITH STONE OR THEY ARE DOING IT OUT OF KINDNESS?
so in essence, its okay if an authentic video of GEj committing murder is released, so long has there is an equivilant of Buhari doing same

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Louislewis: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Why should we not be reasonable in our write-up? Even though you want to kill a dog, don't give it a bad name. Does it mean that anywhere the president is, bullion van is going with him? You should be sincere with your reporting and write up and don’t depend on hearsay.[/size]
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by mytime24(f): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
his boyz re doin d wrk of their oga @d top

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by dvee2: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
You are one of those blogging rubish to defend the clown, now that you lost out of the sharing, you are crying
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by newdeal(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
If only people know how Nigeria is being literally bled to death in the name of this 2015 election, they won't be shouting 'xyz till 2019' (except of course they are beneficiaries).

It's a full scale, needles and wasteful spending spree by the incumbent. A govt. functionary (don't ask for names as I am not for anyone) was here with dollars to organize a core diaspora group from the UK to carry out propaganda works, which should materialize soon, all things being equal.

Maybe when we ground the country to a halt, we will finally wake up and start doing things right.

As things stand, the fundamentals are still seriously flawed and neither Buhari nor Jonathan can solve anything because they are both hostage of this sorry excuse of a democracy that we have on ground.

My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by ziccoit: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
They were only collecting their protection from Jona. Dem too wan chop national cake. grin grin

Jonathan is certainly corrupt!

What do you expect from a man that said stealing is not a corruption? I like saying arm robbery is not a crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.