Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji (25194 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by mickeymimi: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jonathan is dashing out money and they want their shares....people connected to this government are grabbing all they can before the ship finally sinks. Must Jonathan force the people to vote for him.after it became clear that he is not popular? Why does he continue to arm twist INEC?
If Jonathan is finding hard to convince most people of his achievement against Buhari, then it is an indictment of his gross under performance and incompetence. He needs to go.

If anybody give us cash we will collect the money we know it is ours , so as not to be seen as a formidable enemies but be rest assured that we shall vote according to our conscience.
we will still vote APC that one is too sure.

Buhari And Osinbajo Is a Movement Nobody can stop.
-Buhari is everything good that the present government isn't.
-He killed drug pushers and instilled discipline in the polity.
-Without the help of neighbouring countries, he defeated the Maitesine terror sect.
-He is surrounded by Politicians who have neither been prosecuted, convicted, jailed and pardoned for corruption. Neither Tinubu nor Amaechi have ever been indicted, prosecuted nor jailed for corruption.
Can you say same about the GEJ flock? Its understandable why PDP is scared of him.

We say NO to GEJ. YES to Buhari. Corruption must end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by anonimi: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Controlled:
barcanista, anonimi, truchpusher....... grin grin ;Dall dis Pipul were pictured collecting protectn...... grin grin grin

Another STORY set up by APCheat propaganda people, right

Na who be una mugu shocked
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by anonimi: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by anonimi: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
goldman777:
jonathan is very corrupt i,m a blogger and i wont sell.my conscience for a billion dollars nigerians deserve to know d truth dat kept us in darkness all dis years

Darkness is the portion of the old pensioner who is OUT of circulation in the middle of his campaign just like Yar'Adua in 2007.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090179_buharinopower_jpeg076a5ac049bdb0d76435be4901421bce
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by maestroferddi: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
apeoyemojo:
Can the OP swear that he/she does not know the APC also bribe bloggers,jounalists and media houses?
Your question is unnecessary.

The pathetic hack was compromised to do a job for some elements.

Unfortunately, he is such a tyro and consequently came across as a manifest amateur.

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Memphis357(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Jonathan is a very corrupt man. For IBB to say his government was a saint when compared with the current government. One has to shake head and wonder.
Wonders shall never end!!!!!
No be you be GEJ supporter-in-chief
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Orikinla(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If true, Jonathan is a big föol.
[size=18pt]
A worker deserves his or her wages.
He who pays the piper dictates the tune.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by balakbalam: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't blame you fool talking rubbish, abusing mr. President and talking rubbish about him, I don't blame you but him that sign freedom of speech, if na Obasanjo you go open your stupid mouth to talk rubbish, nonsense,
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Controlled(f): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
anonimi:

Another STORY set up by APCheat propaganda people, right

Na who be una mugu shocked

how much do u get?? onyi ara..... grin grin by nzogbuluhakaredess.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by olushowunm(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
contactmorak:
I doubt it! Nairaland has so far been non-partisan. Big ups to Seun and his crew!
which seun is non-partisan? If i hear!
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by sammyj: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice comment Bro, don't mind the sentimental Bigot !!!
mizzjullie:
C'mon don't be rude, d OP is obviously not trying to malign anyone here as he didn't mention names or give hints. So What are you driving at? He won't be the first to suggest GEJ is bribing his way to winning dis election. What he has just done as far as I'm concern is to bring his opinion to the fore which might be true or false, and then leave the rest to us to make an informed decision. Even You come across as one of the said 25 bloggers with ur comment
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by babestella: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
WHEN WILL THIS HOPELESS APC PARTY STOP DISHING TRASH? THIS IS TOO LOW NOW.

Even if he paid bloggers what's wrong in that? Are they not Nigerians, after all it's said that APC paid 5 billion to get buhari on Chatham list of speakers. All you complaining, did anyone stop you from being a blogger? What of Sahara reporters supporting APC? You'll say it's for free I guess. People eat you complain, them no eat you complain. Haba Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by babestella: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If true, Jonathan is a big föol.

Calling Mr. President names only shows that you are from the lowest of lows in the kingdom of maggots. Your parents must have done a pretty bad job training you, what a wasted sp-erm. Shame on you dirty urchin.

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by PastorOla1: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ'S 2ND OR NEXT TERM WILL NEVER COME. ONE LOT IS ENOUGH. LONGER THROAT NO GOOD. TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD FOR GEJ.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Misogynist2014(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
babestella:

Calling Mr. President names only shows that you are from the lowest of lows in the kingdom of maggots. Your parents must have done a pretty bad job training you, what a wasted sp-erm. Shame on you dirty urchin.
Its sad you didn't have access to good education to understand my post. Punk!
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by seunrebirth20(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=20pt]KEEP

CALM

AND

VOTE

CHANGE
[/size]

[size=20pt]L O B A T A N!!![/size]
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by April4th(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
What are you talking about @op This is election,even the opposition pay their party faithfuls money. So because GEJ paid bloggers,it's now corruption? So it's okay if the opposition pay the youths to vote for them come March 28 and wrong for the incumbent to do same? They say what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Missonas(f): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
How come nobody has mentioned the cliche on here...pictures or we don't believe it. Why do we always want to believe the worst in everythg we kick against.You come up with such story but you won't mention names yet you mention GEJ, Abati, reuben and d likes.My brother ur vote is yours use it without this tale everyone has made his or her own choice. I remain #nonpartisan

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
They were only collecting their protection from Jona. Dem too wan chop national cake. grin grin

Jonathan is certainly corrupt!
wuna no go kill person
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by ibietela2(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Hahaha....I now understand why some co bloggers no longer tackle PDP.

wahala dey oo

SMH..... Even the ones i respect most.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by ibietela2(m): 12:23am On Mar 05, 2015
All this FAKE and COPY AND PASTE bloggers.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by uche77zero(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ in the past one week

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Wasquad(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2015
tswitch:
What any reasonable individual expect from this article:
1. Names
2. Websites (or Blog addresses as the case might be)
3. Details
4. Proof
5. Facts

What we got instead:
1. Unsubstantiated stories
2. More cooked up fabrications
3. No proof
4. No facts
5. More stories

At blogger, next time you want to do a paid write up to malign your obviously more prosperous bloggers try and be brief okay.
Loop holes in your stories gave you away.

Nitwit!
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Wasquad(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2015
April4th:
What are you talking about @op This is election,even the opposition pay their party faithfuls money. So because GEJ paid bloggers,it's now corruption? So it's okay if the opposition pay the youths to vote for them come March 28 and wrong for the incumbent to do same? They say what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Kevdee4reel(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
I was there and I didn't receive anything o(maybe na because I comot early sha), people should stop these malicious spread of wrong informations.

Months ago, I was also invited to Abia state to see the 'good' he has done for Abia. Well, Abia try for boys, besides I see nothing wrong in paying for my hotel room and paying me to attend a convention. The national conference was held and for the duration they received about 11million naira each that doesn't mean they will sell their conscience. Blogging is also a business, you pay for my services. Simple.

Unfortunately, that governor is a mess in Abia state and my opinion was never to celebrate a failure or advertise him. I met with the people and nobody like am. Personally, I'm from the east(Anambra) and I'm familiar with the politics and performance of governors in the SE.

That said, a blog may not be partisan but can advertise a candidate it wills.

Currently, I have an ad for the re-election of Gov. Abdulfatah Ahmed, Governor in Kwara State (if you're using a phone you may view on web browser www.olisakevin.com to see full image of ads) but I could also advertise for APGA in Anambra or any candidate. That doesn't make me partisan. Being Partisan is choosing to advertise and support a particular party.

If SUN or Punch or any magazine can advertise as many candidates per publication yet not be said to be partisan, I can do same biko.

God bless all we do.

www.olisakevin.com
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Kangol99(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2015
LOL@GEJ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos / President Jonathan Live In Enugu / 469 NASS Members Have Five Aides Each – Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.