Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji (25196 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Misogynist2014(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
If true, Jonathan is a big föol.

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by tswitch: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

Please be civil. I am one and I'll tell you authoritatively that one of the primary ethics of journalism is discretion. You are not to share your source with your readers come what may, save that your source wants to come out in the open and not hide under the umbrella of anonymity. It's one painful ethic we must uphold no matter the pressure.

Meaning you are "one" of such people with spurious claims and accusations with no facts or proof to back it up.
Noted.
Run along now.
This conversation is not for your ilk.

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by M4gunners: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Furstrate people using JONATHAN matter to cover their frustration.Na so una go dey lie for una whole life.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Sanchez01: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
tswitch:

Meaning you are "one" of such people with spurious claims and accusations with no facts or proof to back it up.
Noted.
Run along now.
This conversation is not for your ilk.

You sure are one to talk, kiddo smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Adiwana: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
I feel sorry for this nation..N10000 can not buy anythings in the market&some poltician gives you N150&all you do is sheepishly follow&shout his name,then tomorow,he abandons you,you start to complain
Truth-only few people are gaining from this wicked administration&they are the ones making noise
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by sucess001(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Was Linda dia?

if not....

oga jona has been scammed[/size]
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nairaplus(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
tswitch:
What any reasonable individual ecpect from this article:
1. Names
2. Websites (or Blog addresses as the case might be)
3. Details
4. Proof
5. Facts

What we got instead:
1. Unsubstantiated stories
2. More cooked up fabrications
3. No proof
4. No facts
5. More stories

At blogger, next time you want to do a paid write up to malign your obviously more prosperous bloggers try and be brief okay.
Loop holes in your stories gave you away.

Nitwit!
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by zingywingy: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Our future is not for sale...
Been unemployed and broke kill faster than hiv

Our future in jeopardy if we allow GEJ again .

We are blind with ethnicity to see d dangers ahead.
Transformation can't help us..we need discipline with what we have left to survive
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by oweman: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
apeoyemojo:
Can the OP swear that he/she does not know the APC also bribe bloggers,jounalists and media houses?

Lets deal with this matters one after the other did jonathan share dollars lagjos bloggers or not after that prpperly answered we go to Fashola sharing naira too for now its jonathan .
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by tswitch: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

You sure are one to talk, kiddo smiley

If you had any brains you would have realised you are the kid here.

The joke is on you.

Now buzz off!

Bunch of lying sociopaths.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Evina(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okay so, what exactly is "paining" the op? Is it because he was not among the alleged 25 chosen or because the alleged 25 chosen are deemed more important?
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Evina(f): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

Please be civil. I am one and I'll tell you authoritatively that one of the primary ethics of journalism is discretion. You are not to share your source with your readers come what may, save that your source wants to come out in the open and not hide under the umbrella of anonymity. It's one painful ethic we must uphold no matter the pressure.

No one is asking the op to share any source, whether imaginary or real. He ought to have mentioned the names of the other alleged bloggers. Or is that against the ethics of the journalism you practice?

The story is indeed filled with unsubstantiated facts.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by adonis89(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Even if he shared dollars nko. D one amaechi and atiku shared in apc primaries, was it not dollars. Apc party of Saints
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by chichriso: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
ok

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by adonis89(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If true, Jonathan is a big föol.
just like your father who is a bigger fool

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by eluquenson(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Serious matter
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by adonis89(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=igbsam post=31300096]Tanoids Will never read this.

Like President, Like followers

PDP is corrupt, devilish and a party of liars and thieves.[/quote but most of d apc politicians u r supporting took 8yrs out of d 16yrs of PDP reign including baba obj, d apc navigator
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by YabaLeftist: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Please I need suggestions on how I can get my own share of all these money they are sharing. Anyone with useful pointers? I'm desperate please.cry
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by tit(f): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

mugun,
nobody is asking for his sources.
he should name the recipients of the dollars if they were not pulled out of his arse-hole
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by igbsam(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=adonis89 post=31302028][/quote]

Maybe you issued to OBJ the APC party card.....olodo. you people better embrace the truth.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by tit(f): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

No one is asking the op to share any source, whether imaginary or real. He ought to have mentioned the names of the other alleged bloggers. Or is that against the ethics of the journalism you practice?
The story is indeed filled with unsubstantiated facts.

tit:

mugun,
nobody is asking for his sources.
he should name the recipients of the dollars if they were not pulled out of his arse-hole

are you copying me?
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Whizpeter(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
contactmorak:
well, I won't say that jonathan is corrupt or not, until his media aide, reuben abati responds. I Sent him a text last night to hear their side of the story but he has refused to respond.

Please give me his number, I want to discuss with him..
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Evina(f): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
tit:

are you copying me?

LOL.
It's a no brainer. Anyone whose brain never die pata pata would ask the same question. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by slawali: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
NA LIKE THIS WE GO DEY LOOK,I BLV THIS STORY .IF HE(GEJ) PERFORM DOES NEED TO DO THIS?FAILURE IS ALWAYZ A FAILURE.NO MATTER HW U WRITE IT.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by slawali: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
NA LIKE THIS WE GO DEY LOOK,I BLV THIS STORY .IF HE(GEJ) PERFORM DOES NEED TO DO THIS?FAILURE IS ALWAYZ A FAILURE.NO MATTER HW U WRITE IT. cheesy grin angry
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by OpeDwarroir: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
You have the intent to generate traffic on your blog abi? Dont worry, work harder, God will bless your hustle, so that you can join the first 25 bloggers that will recieve gratification during the 2019 election. Kpele! No vex say moni no reach ur hand, ur time neva reach
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by cluelessgej: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Randerl:
Our Overall Owner/Oga Of NL HQ collect On Behalf of We The Prolific Politics Section Posters of NL.

We need it to hedge our good works. *coughs* we need it as a guarantee.
He would have gotten his own share, no wonder I got 3 days ban for calling the mods pdp.
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Orikinla(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Most of the them were not bloggers.
They just suddenly claimed to be bloggers overnight and received from US$1000 each.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
OpeDwarroir:
You have the intent to generate traffic on your blog abi? Dont worry, work harder, God will bless your hustle, so that you can join the first 25 bloggers that will recieve gratification during the 2019 election. Kpele! No vex say moni no reach ur hand, ur time neva reach

[size=18pt]The most popular bloggers in Nigeria were not there.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by goldman777: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
jonathan is very corrupt i,m a blogger and i wont sell.my conscience for a billion dollars nigerians deserve to know d truth dat kept us in darkness all dis years
Re: Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji by Controlled(f): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
barcanista, anonimi, truchpusher....... grin grin ;Dall dis Pipul were pictured collecting protectn...... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.