Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (52677 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by nerilove(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Badgers14:

I guess understanding a passage is not your greatest strength. OK ,I will help you out here, the summary of my post is, Fayose could have used the front page to tell Nigerians why GEJ deserves another term, why we should vote for him, basically highlighting GEJs manifesto. Instead it's always about Buhari, I guess GEJ doesn't have any manifesto undecided
I think your lack of 6th sense has disadvantaged you. Upon all GEJ has done u dare to ask for manifesto. A golden fish has no hiding place. People like would like to be givenfood and also fed in the mouth. My friend, grow up
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Bitter truth by Fayose, and he added no apologies. Where is Buhari?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by OLADD: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Zuria:
I don't like Gov. Fayose but it's funny how he keeps the APC on their toes grin grin grin

You don't need to like Fayose but he's a political dynamite! If you don't believe it, ask Fayemi how his political sojourn was K-legged by Fayose.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by dougivilla(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
drnairalov:
buhariiiii still "I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12 hours
nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where is my PVC jare" LOBATAN
Na so hug dey be?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by EmmyDe25(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
diluminati:
the thug comes again, as dumb and clueless as his boss

I can't believe some brainless Nigerians will be applauding this macabre show of shame by Fayose. A sitting governor making senseless comments and spending his state's money recklessly? There is really no difference between some Nigerians and those mad men who walk the street naked.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by ismyheal75: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

Your statement says a lot about you. Mtchewww.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No...yes,North East lipsrsealed
no wonder u dey run ur mouth anyhw...meanwhile TeamGMB
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by ajepako(f): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
This Fayose eh?!
I like him because he can match APC:
fire for fire
propaganda for propaganda
dirt for dirt
mud for mud
violence for violence
insult for insult..
drama for drama
advert for advert
poster for poster..
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by alowonle02(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Fayose can never be in d same page with Buhari even though Fayose knows. Bt Fayose has to tail and paint presidential candidate of APC with bad names on papers and medial jst because it's being known to Fayose should Buhari emerge as a winner come March 28th, he will be d first on target. Litle did Fayose know dat all these lies frame on Gen. Buhari only make him ppopular even than Jonathan. If u don't fathom my opinion jst ask people around u. Kudos to Fayose who make d whole worlds know who Buhari is.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by fem88(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Why won't Fayose spend billions of Naira to support his godfather that rigged him into office? You can only fool some people for sometime but you certainly cannot fool all the people at all time...
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by adekool4luv: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
The way fayose take politic is as if,he is the president,but what fayose fail to understand is that those who do politic around 60's,70's,80's even 90's where are they six feet,politic is nt do or die affair u need maturity to play politic,beside if APC and now that he has vomit nonsense where will he be. FAYOSE BE CAREFUL WTH THE WAY U TALK.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by adekool4luv: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
The way fayose take politic is as if,he is the president,but what fayose fail to understand is that those who do politic around 60's,70's,80's even 90's where are they six feet,politic is nt do or die affair u need maturity to play politic,beside if APC win and now that he has vomit nonsense where will he be we need each other to survive. FAYOSE BE CAREFUL WTH THE WAY U TALK.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by adekool4luv: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
The way fayose take politic is as if,he is the president,but what fayose fail to understand is that those who do politic around 60's,70's,80's even 90's where are they six feet,politic is nt do or die affair u need maturity to play politic,beside if APC win and now that he has vomit nonsense where will he be we need each other to survive. FAYOSE BE CAREFUL WTH THE WAY U TALK. Do u remember during biafra yoruba exceptional themself that is why yoruba is enemy to igbo neither Hausa be a true yoruba born. Ok!
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by HighQue007: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Prison dey write letter to this guy..I piry u ooo

You go explain all these after Buhari don enta
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Badgers14: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
nerilove:
I think your lack of 6th sense has disadvantaged you. Upon all GEJ has done u dare to ask for manifesto. A golden fish has no hiding place. People like would like to be givenfood and also fed in the mouth. My friend, grow up

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by soulfood(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
FINALLY I NOW KNOW FAYOSE IS JUST DOING EYE/MOUTH SERVICE AND RANTING....ONE MINUTE BUHARI IS IN LONDON CAUSE HE IS SICK, NEXT HE IS MAD AND COMPLAINING THAT BUHARI IS CAMPAIGNING IN LONDON. OBVIOUSLY HE IS JUST A FAULT FINDER WHO HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER IN TERMS OF CRITICAL ANALYSIS. THE MAN OOZES OF IGNORANCE AND LACKS DEPTH.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by millyajay(f): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Diz fayose guy should shut up jawe....After rigging d election, he still get mind to talk and show face...diz Nigeria Don taya me..no justice at all.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
okotv:
Politics apart. Why must we resort to insult and character defamation because of a mere political post. Its better we start rejecting policies and attitudes during campaign now or we live to face the daring consequences staring us in the face.

I pray for a peaceful elections.

Thank you very much. To think there are so called educated youths here egging such infantile behavior from someone given a mandate to govern a State. Since his assumption into office, I am baffled at what he has actually done for his people in Ekiti State not to speak of the waste in public funds in placing these so called "adverts" in the papers every other week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Thank you very much. To think there are so called educated youths here egging such infantile behavior from someone given a mandate to govern a State. Since his assumption into office, I am baffled at what he has actually done for his people in Ekiti State not to speak of the waste in public funds in placing these so called "adverts" in the papers every other week.

Madam, he has taken care of stomach infrastructure cool
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
mobuch:

Madam, he has taken care of stomach infrastructure cool

Mobuch, please stop stalking me. Its no longer cute.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Image123(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
nerilove:

A manifesto shows basic plans you have for the people if elected, it is not a testimony. Every good leader has plans or manifesto to work with.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by peleson: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:
the thug comes again, as dumb and clueless as his boss
Slave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.