Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? (20435 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / My Grand Mother Is A Strong Witch, How Can I Kill Her / Is Sport Betting A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Frankmishael:
It is NOT a sin.......but it becomes a sin the moment you start using ur position as a soldier to start killing for your personal benefit or advantage and not because you're protecting your country...

I'm a man of God
You see man of Devil for here?
Back it up with the word of God and let us decide whose man you are.
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

You see man of Devil for here?
Back it up with the word of God and let us decide whose man you are.
don't let my anger kindle on you, I can send u to abyss
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by bond77(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
sure! nothing mega, and if in my reflexes I uproot your prick and deflate your balls,don't blame me. blame my anger moment wink

tongue u are just bluffing, you know we are living in the last days and people often say what dey can never do undecided
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by Rick9(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2015
No no no it's not a sin if the cause for killing was right, now that Law "Thou Shall Not Kill" simply translate to willful murder, a soldier has a duty to defend his homeland when it is threatened by external aggression or forces, now by such actions killings must be involve now its not a sin because you didn't just went out and started killing, you were only defending yourself and your home,
Check out the Bible of some of the greatest men who served God e.g King David, Abraham, Joshua, even Moses just to name a few, they were all soldiers and at one point in their lives they killed, but God did not hold it against them because they killed for a Just cause. That's all I can contribute
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by MattChidi(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2015
MillionDollars:
Exodus 20:13 says 'Thou shalt not kill'
but if i get to the war-front and i kill people as i'm told to do in the army, is it a SIN as told in 'Exodus 20:13' ?

Its not a sin and would never be...its a war front (considering the circumstance surounding it )
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by Empress2014(f): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy if na me,he no go even remember the moto not to talk of say he wan collect am
Ojochegbe1:
Empress give me d moto, i no go give u d moto grin grin i hope u re not d one.
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
iamodenigbo1 is right: And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. As for your question, its very silly, given the numerous wars fought by Israel, but I guess you were pushed by the zeal to write a topic.
Thank-you dear,don't mind shadowwalker
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
ISIS is doing their lawful duty for their father land also. When the Nazis invade Russia they are doing their lawful duty for their father land and when Russia struck back they too are doing their lawful duty for their father land. Same goes for the Biafra & Nigeria war, "all soldiers are doing their lawful duty for their father land."
quit defending Islam,the case of Islamic terrorist is not here nor there
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by Idrismusty97(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
quit defending Islam,the case of Islamic terrorist is not here nor there
Are you this dull? What's my freaking business with Islam. Read that post again, this time slowly.
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Are you this dull? What's my freaking business with Islam. Read that post again, this time slowly.
NO,you are dull
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by SFSNIPER(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
transform to an angel, from glory to glory.
Lols....dats nice.
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Lols....dats nice.
grin thank you
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by intergral(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy! no dey blush for guy talk nah
you be gyu What tha F**k .... I don't know oo
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2015
intergral:
you be gyu What tha F**k .... I don't know oo
I be guy nah, nah my gf pic dey there oh.
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
celeron40:
Oya Deathmachine come here com talk o..grin
nor be sin ooooo

1 Like

Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by christaddicted: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

nor be sin ooooo

Yea.. Not a sin.
Re: I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? by brocab: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
No it is not a sin to you, only because you are under orders, it you were to kill on your own free will, yes lets call it a sin.
MillionDollars:
Exodus 20:13 says 'Thou shalt not kill'
but if i get to the war-front and i kill people as i'm told to do in the army, is it a SIN as told in 'Exodus 20:13' ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.