Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? (1872 Views)

I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by funlad(f): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2009
Let me share a story with you, there is this lady madly in love with a guy, fine the relationship was suppose to be a fling but as time goes on they claimed to love each other and turn it into a real one , along the line the girl discovered that the guy already had a serious relationship, but the girl did’t mind, after few months, the guy started a relationship with his colleague in the office and it gets to intense that the girl has to pull out of the relationship cos the guy is not giving her attention and the love she deserved, but before that, she sat the guy down and asked him some questions and he failed, initially, the guy claimed he went to find out somewhere to know who is right for him cos he claimed he is in love with the three ladies, and the result of the findings was that its only the first and the second that were good for him but he only spend, give attention to the first alone.
So tell me guys, the 2nd lady had to end the relationship saying she is not ready to compete with anyone, and also claimed that when she asked the guy whom he truly loved and if he sees himself marrying his colleague, which he said yes to, do u think she did the right thing?
Please I need your advice sad
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Sissy3(f): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2009
is that u undecided well she you did the right thing by leaving him wink

1 Like

Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by alfchye(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
Is this ur story or what.She did the right thing.But it is in the bible that 7 girls will go after a single guy.The guy needs 4 more to complete it. grin
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Mitchelin(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2009
I must commend your action, if everyone could be this pragmatic about issues such as you decribed then there wouldn't be so much tear shed on account of the man/woman thing
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by funlad(f): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ sissy
is that u well she you did the right thing by leaving him

yes its my story, u think so?

well thanks
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by funlad(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ alfchye

Does it work for u?

guess u have more than 7 girlfriends, but will that give u happiness?

think abt it,

cheers
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by alfchye(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2009
Funlad.Abeg Easy Oh.I no get pass only one.For sum1 to be keeping 3 girls.The guy sure has an ego
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Busybody2(f): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2009
alfchye:

Funlad.Abeg Easy Oh.I no get pass only one.For someone to be keeping 3 girls.The guy sure has an ego

I beg to differ, the guy does not have an ego problem at all, afterall, he was told that the first two women were good for him wink :
funlad:

. . . he went to find out somewhere to know who is right for him because he claimed he is in love with the three ladies, and the result of the findings was that its only the first and the second that were good for him but he only spend, give attention to the first alone.

According to the poster, funlad, she was happy to carry on the relationship when there was only two of them, and the only reason she is now worried is because the guy has taken on a 3rd girl whom he would not mind marrying undecided Go and learn to read properly angry The poster is only concerned that this 3rd girl is not part of the prophesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by alfchye(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2009
Busy body.You are real pupsy and very crazy.Did God come down from Heaven to say the two women are good for him and did the bible tell us to marry more than 1 wife.I think you are just being foolish totall absurd.Get Lost. shocked shocked
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Busybody2(f): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2009
Go and read her post again, anu ofia grin
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by kizito902(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2009
I dont think he has an ego.The guy jst crushes easily.Well u did d right thing.I'm not sure the bobo really knows what he wants
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by JJYOU: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2009
alfchye:

Busy body.You are real pupsy and very crazy.Did God come down from Heaven to say the two women are good for him and did the bible tell us to marry more than 1 wife.I think you are just being foolish totall absurd.Get Lost. shocked shocked
chill man. you dont reduce yourself to cursing a lady. manners and you are only 24.
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by SisiJinx: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2009
funlad:

Let me share a story with you, there is this lady madly in love with a guy, fine the relationship was suppose to be a fling but as time goes on they claimed to love each other and turn it into a real one , along the line the girl discovered that the guy already had a serious relationship, but the girl did’t mind, after few months, the guy started a relationship with his colleague in the office and it gets to intense that the girl has to pull out of the relationship because the guy is not giving her attention and the love she deserved, but before that, she sat the guy down and asked him some questions and he failed, initially, the guy claimed he went to find out somewhere  to know who is right for him because he claimed he is in love with the three ladies, and the result of the findings was that its only the first and the second that were good for him but he only spend, give attention to the first alone.
So tell me guys, the 2nd lady had to end the relationship saying she is not ready to compete with anyone, and also claimed that when she asked the guy whom he truly loved and if he sees himself marrying his colleague, which he said yes to,  do u think she did the right thing?
Please I need your advice sad

I want to answer but before I do, I gotta make sure I understand what you are saying. I'm also gonna beg your indulgence, see, I can be a bit on the slow side on Mondays

Alrighty then. . . so this is what you are saying

1) The relationship started off as a fling.
2) She found out he was already in a relationship but still carried on.
3) In addition to the first girl, he added another to the gang.
4) He tells he has gone to do checking and only her and the first one are good matches for him but he only spends time with the first.
5) Number 2 breaks up with him because he doesn't spend time with her

And your question is. . . Did she do the right thing breaking the relationship off?

Is that it?
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by SisiJinx: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2009
Busy_body:

I beg to differ, the guy does not have an ego problem at all, afterall, he was told that the first two women were good for him wink :
According to the poster, funlad, she was happy to carry on the relationship when there was only two of them, and the only reason she is now worried is because the guy has taken on a 3rd girl whom he would not mind marrying undecided Go and learn to read properly angry The poster is only concerned that this 3rd girl is not part of the prophesy cheesy grin cheesy

I thought the poster was only concerned about not getting the attention she wanted. I think if the guy had 7 girls and he still gave her attention, she wouldn't have minded. . . right?

Ay! I'm confused ooooh honestly. Abeg, what is the rule of thumb on this. . . I mean which part of your Boyfriend having other girls are is one supposed to be upset about? The cheating on you part or the not spending time with you part? 
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Busybody2(f): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
JJYOU:

chill man. you don't reduce yourself to cursing a lady. manners and you are only 24.

Thanks JJYOU wink God bless you smiley
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Busybody2(f): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I want to answer but before I do, I gotta make sure I understand what you are saying. I'm also going to beg your indulgence, see, I can be a bit on the slow side on Mondays

Alrighty then. . . so this is what you are saying

1) The relationship started off as a fling.
2) She found out he was already in a relationship but still carried on.
3) In addition to the first girl, he added another to the gang.
4) He tells he has gone to do checking and only her and the first one are good matches for him but he only spends time with the first.
5) Number 2 breaks up with him because he doesn't spend time with her

And your question is. . . Did she do the right thing breaking the relationship off?

Is that it?

Yes, that is it in a nutshell Sisi Jinx, and you know what too, she (Funlad) is lady number 2 wink
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by SisiJinx: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Thanks JJYOU wink God bless you smiley

He is one of the very few good one isn't he?
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by SisiJinx: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Yes, that is it in a nutshell Sisi Jinx, and you know what too, she (Funlad) is lady number 2 wink

Lol! I was hoping after Fuland reads her stuff again, she'll get the answer to her question cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by alfchye(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2009
JJYOU , his kind agbero, who declare age for.You are too sily to understand life.wetin concern this thread wit my age.If I am 24years, wat has age got to do with the thread.
Don't u know a good teacher will always learn from his pupil.U are just too old, why don't u go take snuff and make urself problem to ur kid.I wasn't cursing busybody there, just a mere mimick.
Agbero with Over Load.
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Busybody2(f): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Lol! I was hoping after Fuland reads her stuff again, she'll get the answer to her question cheesy cheesy cheesy

How much do you wanna wager on this thread getting to 10 pages and funlad battling her lashes and still saying but, but, but, he still loves me cheesy
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by alfchye(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2009
Abeg sisi Jinx help me ask the postor   and Busy body oh.I think the guy is having fun with them all.When him ready him go just go marry one girl for him village.I trust say that guy go be from Anambra
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by SisiJinx: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2009
Busy_body:

How much do you want to wager on this thread getting to 10 pages and funlad battling her lashes and still saying but, but, but, he still loves me cheesy

Sure Banker!!!

And no way am I losing my money on this!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2009
I don't understand this story at all.she2 or you comfortable sharing her or your shiiiit with this guy like wise she1 and she3 at thesame time and yot ask if it's right to leave the game for she1 and 3.beleive me you've just snapped out from a trans.
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by alfchye(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2009
You guys should not worry yourself as she is taking transfer.Maybe this time, she will meet that  guy in  the northern part of Nigeria that has 85 wives and  still be with him and also  wants his attention
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Agielove: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ Topic

The only thing she did wrong was not dumping his arse a long time ago! angry
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by MoneyRule(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2009
NO!!
Why give up?
You should have continued! The source that told him that 1 and 2 were the ones will eventually narrow down the options but with you out of the game,the source has limited options! Go back,maybe the source will choose you!
You never thought it this way? Don't worry,thank me later! grin
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by topup: 5:34am On Jan 13, 2009
Of she was right to break the relationship. What kind of world do we live in where we have multiple partners and it's not a big deal, as if we are back in time or lions or something. Hopping from bed to bed, house to house, what the heck.

I don't think anyone should tolerate a cheater, nobody think its in the long run, nobody ever relates their lives to that of the 'playboy bunnies' who are Heff's 3 girlfriends, and each one is desperately competing with the other, for his affections and one of the three girls is especially bent on marriage, it just doesn't work, nobody will commit if everything is offered to them beforehand. I'm not talking about sex, but if you want the guy to focus only on you, why enter into the relationship when he's got another girlfriend.

She did the right thing, and she shouldn't feel like she lost out, that's major undervaluing oneself, doesn't everyone deserve someone who loves them, and the words are actually true, how do you know he doesn't say the same to the other two girls? ?
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by funlad(f): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2009
@Busy_body, i agree with you, i wasnt realy bothered about the first girl, untill he started with the colleague, and like we all know when u start a relationship in your office , your other relationships will suffer for it, that was why i had to pull out,
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by funlad(f): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2009
@Sisi Jinx

this is not all abt attetn, fine, when we started , i never expected things to get serious betwn us,or me to fall in love with him, but talking abt kepping several relationship, would u have loved your man to prefare other ladies to you have keeping several relationship, no i believe, so if we were just two, i dont think i have problem with that, all i had to worked on is to win his heart, but when he started the office stuff, which i couldnt take ,,
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by funlad(f): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2009
NO!!
Why give up?
You should have continued! The source that told him that 1 and 2 were the ones will eventually narrow down the options but with you out of the game,the source has limited options! Go back,maybe the source will choose you!
You never thought it this way? Don't worry,thank me later!

yes, i've actually asked myself that question, if he wasnt giving her all the attentions ect ect, but what if i decided to continue tthne after sometime he now come back to me and tell me he doesnt want me again, then i would have wasted my time hoping he would chage, and before i ended it , i sat him down to ask him his feelings for the #3 lady, and begged him to be honest with me, guess what he told me, ? that he truly love the girl, just like he claimed to love me too
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by funlad(f): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2009
@topup

exactly what i feel, i wouldnt have gone into the relationship if i knew he had a serious relationship,even as a fling, i wouldnt have dated him if i'd know he had someone , what he told me was that his last girlfriend traveled out of the country, no girl would want to ccompete with anyone,
Re: Do U Think She Did The Right Thing? by Agielove: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2009
You are still talking about this guy My sis pls fashi this guy and get a life!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can She Visit Me? / To Love Again... / Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.