Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday (23696 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by nwadiuko1(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The above pictures was taken today in London during the meeting of Buhari and APC UK members.

GMB looks in good health.
na only dis clothe general mega byte get ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by brainpower(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2015
I think news sourced from Saharareporters shouldn't make FP again. Now they have shown us pictures but since after what happened last week, I don't take any pictures APC brings as true. I can also remember when one of their laptop dogs posted a pic of Reinhard Bonnke as crowd from their kano rally.

Saharareporters have become the media wing of APC. They call Buhari's health issues rumours when it is very glaring. Yet if it were the PDP camp, it wouldn't be rumors. They have seriously been campaigning for APC and what if APC wins, would they go into extinction or choose another person to torment with their falsehood. Whether ho comes back now or not, it is obvious that if he is elected, he won't be incharge, just one month of campaigning, he went to rest. What will happen if he is elected and the stress of ruling tells on him, it means he will travel for more than one month leaving Osinbajo to be incharge and we know Osinbajo is a puppet to Tinubu not forgetting the fact that Amaechi and Fahsola and other corrupt governors are expected to be in his cabinet. I pity this country. We will never be ruled by cabals again. Tinubu can't force his influence on me, he should concentrate on the south west alone.

APC and SR said he went for working visit, his wife said he went to rest. These lies are glaring yet some people cry change. #weneedchangebutAPCisnottheanswer.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by okpurukata(f): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2015
I hope he has sorted things out with Cambridge. Two weeks is long enough

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by kokoA(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2015
I just love this Baba.. After a rigorous campaign which saw him traversing the length and breath of Nigeria, it is wise for him to take a break for a while. Besides, he does not sit on 21billion naira campaign funds like somebody I know so he has to manage the little he has till 28th March. God bless the people's General, keep him strong and keep making him a torment for enemies of Nigeria. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by talented16guy: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2015
GMB, GEJ almost bribe me by given my friend a national employment but because I know that more shall come from u in future, I decided to stick to my promise of voting the clueless one out come March28. Click like for GMB if u are in my shoe.

6 Likes

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by naijasaints: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Im happy Baba is coming home,may God Almighty continue to protect and strengthen you cos its obvious you are our moses.
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by heywhytech1(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2015
May God bless our messiah, Nigerians are craving for nothing but change , I pray God give you wisdom to tackle our challenges. Welcome GMB

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nicklaus(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Is he still sick Spare us the shame and come back to your country, you lots are the reason we don't have good hospitals sad .
Vote health
Vote a healthy one
Vote GEJ !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by enkay0525: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2015
talented16guy:
GMB, GEJ almost bribe me by given my friend a national employment but because I know that more shall come from u in future, I decided to stick to my promise of voting the clueless one out come March28. Click like for GMB if u are in my shoe.
So,u come reject the employment abi? I can now see some Nigerians reason with their anus.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2015
janus05:
why can't he stay in "rondon" and come back after after March 28th. To u he must win. cyber warriors are cowards in real life. Keep on living in denial but one thing is clear - your general is hiding a serious issue from his mumu supporters. But we are not surprised because he has become a serial liar.

This is not a question of "he must win". This is a matter of "he has won'. And that's why your clueless president is afraid for elections to hold.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by sirrinky: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2015
I thought he went on terminal leave. Lool
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by JEITO: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2015
#walks into thread
#sees the source of the report
#sahara reporters
#walks out
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by amysweet2014(f): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
So finally

#tinubu GO and PASTE

GEJ president 2010-2019..
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Osas001: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2015
The Noise makers are returning to start a fresh tension... Since Buhari has been out there has been some sort of calmness in the politics of this country!

Well, lets wait and see the strategy they have planned this time around!
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by appini: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Polonium?
What a disgusting human being you are. May everything you wish for Buhari hits you and your entire family; including your unborn children. The level of your desperation knows no bound. What a disgusting pig you are.

The spirits of the people he killed extrajudicially during his bloody regime, will not only continue to torments him, but they will continue to influence him in making the wrong decisions in his life endeavours.

That is why you see him doing the same thing over and over again the same way for over 30 years and expecting to have a different result. He is an insane old soldier
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by rottenegg: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2015
After 20bags of drips/steroids. Give us a break, if this man is sick.....no need to be shy, just say it.

Too many dark clouds.

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by mrmetoo1: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2015
kokoA:
I just love this Baba.. After a rigorous campaign which saw him traversing the length and breath of Nigeria, it is wise for him to take a break for a while. Besides, he does not sit on 21billion naira campaign funds like somebody I know so he has to manage the little he has till 28th March. God bless the people's General, keep him strong and keep making him a torment for enemies of Nigeria. Amen!

That 21 billion is long gone o. I'm sure they've been through at least 3 rounds of 21billions already.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by babestella: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2015
LasgidyPort:
Someone will soon realise that money cannot buy everything! Despite the huge resources spent on a bribing spree, one week of Buhari campaigning will send shock waves thru Aso Rock. Lol

The supporters of the People's General cannot wait to March4Buhari!!

To be sincere[b], Buhari commands greater loyal die hard supporters[/b]. Millions are eagerly waiting to March4Buhari!

Kai, Tanoids will soon have a heart attack. grin

They were already rejoicing that their cash-rain is buying them some pseudo-support, when they see the GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB), I can imagine the pain that will grip their soul grin

Pleaseeeee, which loyal diehard supporters? Those bunch of terrorist, murderers, savage killers wishing that their sponsor will become president and you are here sincerely rejoicing and clapping for them. It's unfortunate for them because their chief terrorist, certificate evader, result forger, and a liar will never rule this country.
Diehard kò, diesoft ní.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by babestella: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2015
rottenegg:
After 20bags of drips/steroids. Give us a break, if this man is sick.....no need to be shy, just say it.

Too many dark clouds.

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by nicklaus40: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2015
Firefire:
Safe trip Mr. Buhari...

GEJ till 2019.

Yes No vacancy but there is a void to fill

No vacancy in Aso-Rock.

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by babestella: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

This is not a question of "he must win". This is a matter of "he has won'. And that's why your clueless president is afraid for elections to hold.

Haahahahahahaha, did you say "he has won"?

Now I see that your stew.pidity had no limits and definition. Buhari has transferred his deceptive lying and hallucinating spirit to many of his followers o. Please look for the nearest mental home come March 29 when GEJ will be announced winner. You will need serious mental care soon as the result if announced.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by victorD3: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Is he returninv dead or alive? (In fayose's voice)

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by LasgidyPort: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2015
babestella:

Pleaseeeee, which loyal diehard supporters? Those bunch of terrorist, murderers, savage killers wishing that their sponsor will become president and you are here sincerely rejoicing and clapping for them. It's unfortunate for them because their chief terrorist, certificate evader, result forger, and a liar will never rule this country.
Diehard kò, diesoft ní.

You sound frustrated my friend. Pls take a chill, don't go and give yourself cardiac arrest over this election.

GMB is winning this election and 1000s Jonathan and his hate team (including you my frustrated friend) cannot stop him from being sworn in.

3 Likes

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2015
babestella:

Haahahahahahaha, did you say "he has won"?

Now I see that your stew.pidity had no limits and definition. Buhari has transferred his deceptive lying and hallucinating spirit to many of his followers o. Please look for the nearest mental home come March 29 when GEJ will be announced winner. You will need serious mental care soon as the result if announced.

Lol, you sound really pained grin
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2015
to do what again nah?
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by dougivilla(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The above pictures was taken today in London during the meeting of Buhari and APC UK members.

GMB looks in good health.
Keep deceiving yourself. Shey na only that one cloth e carry go UK?? We no buy this your lie lie market. Carry am go another place!!!
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by dougivilla(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2015
heywhytech1:
May God bless our messiah, Nigerians are craving for nothing but change , I pray God give you wisdom to tackle our challenges. Welcome GMB
Your messiah is a 73 year old grand pa?? smh.

At your age your messiah was already a head of state and now at double your age you commit your future to a man already en route the matuary, nay grave?. What could be more clueless?
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by dougivilla(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
ionsman:
Everything has an end. Pdp's end at the helm of national affairs has come to an end. We definitely dont expect them to bow down without a fight.
March 28th is our(Nigerians) date with destiny. ...God's willing,we will get it right this time.
Its good you guys are gradually finding your voices back.

.....But how can three weeks absence be called 10 days break? APC say na working visit, Aisha Buhari say na post campaign rest, Sahara reporters say na 10 days break, Fayose say na Medical trip, etc etc. GMB does not even know what he went for; them just dey package am here and there for political reasons, like the did yaradua.

I wish him a speedy recovery!!!!
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by Locapito(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
cluelessgej:
See what the Mods don't want us to see
https://www.nairaland.com/2176865/looting-12b-gas-fund-non-payment

https://www.nairaland.com/2176848/fg-lied-annual-budget-n20

And I got 3 days ban just because I called the mods pdp member which they have proven several times to be. They quickly push FFK's rants against APC to the fp even a thread claiming an APC leader wearing pampers made fp then they reluctantly or out rightly fail to push Anti GEj threads to the fp. Even nairaland needs change.
my brother na true u talk, nairaland needs CHANGE. Those 10dollars per post and judases must be flushed out.

1 Like

Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by neocortex: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=LasgidyPort post=31279258]GMB! So presidential, so upright, so full of integrity.

Buhari/Osinbajo are a honest pair that will deploy the resources of the country in a just and fair way with accountability.

They don't have millions of dollars to bribe bloggers, to float continuous newspaper front page adverts, to run multiple adverts on all national TV stations, to settle traditional leaders, to buy some opportunistic market leaders and activists, to run multiple full page adverts inside almost all newspapers on a daily basis...but they have their integrity, their honesty, their wisdom and their word to sell to Nigerians through their own little way, a message of hope, a message of a better tomorrow, A MESSAGE OF CHANGE!

Those who put their faith in a man always reap disappointment as reward , it is even worse if the person happens to be a past offender..
It is interesting that you found all those qualities just by looking at the picture, but you failed to see how pale the man is.

They don't have millions of dollars but they had 5 billion to arrange the chatham house speech.
Our brain and eyes are talent given to us, they should be used not repressed.
Re: BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday by LasgidyPort: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=neocortex post=31287665][/quote]

So u believed they actually paid 5billion naira to Chatham? Are u for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Are Qualified To Replace Saraki As Senate President - Sen Ngige / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki / Court Grants Endsars Protesters N50000 Bail Each In Abuja After 5 Days In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.