Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido (24353 Views)

Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta / EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by dodoniyi: 6:43am On Mar 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Sanchez01: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Scholes007:
you have decided..not we cause you're jst 1 person.. or Are you a leader of any group in SW?
So SW leaders dictate for you

3 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Scholes007(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

So SW leaders dictate for you
no no but the people on ground...i made that comment because of the "we" in your statement,
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Scholes007(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I'm a Christian from SouthEast, Imo to be Precise....

GMB is my man......

Lol Sorry for GEJ the turnout here in South East would be very poor unlike I'm 2011 when presidential election was massively rigged here in favour of GEJ; PVC don fall GEJ hand here
Nwa nna ebe na imo?
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by LordMecuzy(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2015
Scholes007:
Nwa nna ebe na imo?

Nwanne.... Ngor-Okpala...

2 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by chukel(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2015
i'm a christian and nwafo igbo (imo state). GMB has my vote anyday, anytime. in fact, anything but gej, even if its a goat.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Scholes007(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Nwanne.... Ngor-Okpala...

asi m ka mara n'ihi na otutu ndi mmadu na asi na ha si ebe a ma o bu ebe ozo ma emesia ya buru asi okpotokpo...that's ok if you believe he hv got the qualities you desire that's good vote for him...but to me agaghi evotu ya onyeghi ihi ohuu oga eweta m na gi mara nke ahu ...
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by femmy2010(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Kingspin:
What and what has Buhari said to you?

If you do the same thing daily for 5years and keep failing wouldn't the dynamic nature of the human mind demand for CHANGE?
The more GMB is been rubbished by the ruling party, the more the zeal of wanting a GMB presidency soar sky high in my heart.
Lobatan

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Burger01(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2015
femmy2010:
I am Yoruba and GMB is getting my precious 1 vote
GMB all the way! We don ready to march4Buhari oo smiley

10 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by AJOT99(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2015
U are entitled to ur opinion .

1 Like

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by tolexy007(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Thank u Mr Sule.......We d South west have decided to vote GEJ...we are nt going bak, forward ever. GEJ til 2019. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by reborn1: 9:31am On Mar 04, 2015
aljharem:
I am yoruba and GEJ is my choice

Kanuri man, you are here again with your lies. You have claim to be from Anambra, Itsekiri, Kanuri and other states. You have no shame at all.

6 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ichidodo: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2015
A true born igbo man and woman will burn their PVC than vote Buhari.....Southwest people need transformation not thieffnubu chains right now...

1 Like

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by nagoma(m): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2015
A foolish man talking. He is the same as FFK , fighting to remain out of jail.

6 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Firefire(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2015
aljharem:

GEJ is the choice of the Yoruba Nation.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Smartresult(f): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Why speak for them mr lamido. I won't vote for buhari but We will vote paOSINBAJO , Remeber Gej is south- south while na madi is north jcentral

3 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ManMountain(m): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2015
aljharem:
you are no longer igbira or nupe? clown cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ManMountain(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
A[s] true born igbo man and woman will burn their PVC than vote Buhari.....Southwest people need transformation not thieffnubu chains right now.[/s]..
you talk with no sense.

8 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by octaner(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
CharliParker:
I am a Christian from south East I am for BUHARI, Honestly I am tired of PDP
I don't think your forefathers who died in the civil war would be proud of your decision

1 Like

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by gidjah(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls face the reality on ground and stop been sacarstic my friend ,why is her observation trash ?no running away from the truth sir.how does he gmb intends to deal with corruption knowing fully well that most of this supporters and advisers are all evil and corrupt people ?drug barons and the likes ,let us not be blind ,we off alter print methods not just words of assurance.
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Trash.
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ichidodo: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2015
ManMountain:

you talk with no sense.
And you have no sense....

1 Like

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by mentorandfriend(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Sule Lamido can talk all the trash he likes, but I'm glad GMB will be the next president of Nigeria. Nothing can stop this positive movement. Never again will I waste my precious vote on PDP. I'd rather burn my PVC than vote GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by fanex: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2015
omo ale jatijati grin grin grin poverty i am guessing is your choice too?
aljharem:

4 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ybalogs(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Omo Offa bambam and I'm 100% sure my entire family and I will vote for Buhari.Infact I'm pretty sure 90% of my Offa friends will vote for Buhari.I just hope our votes counts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by timilehing(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2015
7 Conditions that Guarantees Jonathan My Vote
on
March 28.
1) 4 refineries must be built and commissioned
before the 28th day of march as he earlier
promised.
2) 2millions jobs must be created.
3) Our chibok girls must be returned and given
PVC to vote (Those above 18yrs).
4) The missing $20BN,mismanaged # 10bn and
$29.9m by madueke and Onyebuchi must be
returned.
5)1 dollar must equal #150 [$1=#150]…
6) Nigeria must generate 6000MW of electricity.
7)Stella Oduah,Alison Madueke,femi fani-
kayode,D.s.p Alameyeseigha,Mohammed Abacha
and Adamu mu'azu must be persecuted and sent
to jail.
Thereafter,"STEALING MUST BE CORRUPTION".
If the following conditions are met before March
28th, i will deliver my votes to Jonathan.
otherwise....
Sai #Buhari

6 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by mightycrown1(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Jigawa State Governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has predicted that the South-west geopolitical zone would not vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, as this would amount to the acceptance of the National Leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu, as the leader of the Yoruba race.

[size=15pt]HOW DO YOU KNOW THE YORUBAS WONT VOTE FOR BUHARI? ARE YOU A YORUBA MAN?[/size]

Lamido, who is also the North-west Coordinator of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Organisation, further opined that religion and ethnicity would play a major role in the March 28 presidential election, simply because President Goodluck Jonathan is from the south and a Christian and Buhari is a Muslim and a northerner.

[size=15pt]IS SOUTHWEST DOMINATED BY CHRISTIAN?[/size]

He also challenged the APC presidential standard-bearer to state how he intends to confront corruption, which is the major plank of his presidential manifesto, when some former governors of the PDP who are now members of the APC are facing corruption charges in the courts.

In an exclusive interview with THISDAY, Lamido stressed that the presidential election would further divide the country into north and south, based on religious fault lines.

According to the Jigawa governor, “Some elite in the north have made religion the campaign issue. They are supporting Buhari, not because they love him, but simply because he is Muslim from the north and are against President Jonathan because he is from the south and is a Christian. This is the mode of the presidential campaigns in the north.

[size=15pt]MEANING THAT YOU TOO ARE SUPPORTING BUHARI, SO WHY DECEIVING PEJ/GEJ?[/size]

“But Thank God we are breaking and debunking this myth because the Nigeria of today has gone past that stage. The works of the PDP governors in bringing home the dividends of democracy is gradually presenting President Jonathan as the preferred presidential candidate.

“Even among the elite and northern establishment, Jonathan is seen as the preferred candidate despite the campaign style of the APC in using religion and ethnicity to entice the talakawas (local parlance for the masses).”

[size=15pt]YOU ARE EATING YOUR WORDS BECAUSE THEY TOO ARE NORTHERNERS [/size]

He explained that religious sentiments and campaigns on the basis of ethnicity have boosted Buhari’s standing in the north, saying: “People of the north are said to be supporting him because they say that he is one of our own and he is Muslim.

“This is also what is happening in the south. Some of President Jonathan's supporters in the south are doing so because he is a Christian and from the south. But above all, to the elite, we see him from the prism of what he has done. That is why I said that he is the preferred candidate.”

Lamido, who described Buhari’s corruption mantra as unnecessary rhetoric, wondered how the APC presidential candidate intends to tackle the menace of corruption when some former PDP governors that have defected to the APC are currently facing corruption charges in various courts in the country.

[size=15pt]THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT THEY ARE PDP GOVERNORS AND WHAT ABOUT YOU OR YOU WANT THEM TO STILL BE IN PDP SO THAT IT WILL BE BUSINESS AS USUAL?[/size]

“How would Buhari, if he became president, tackle the corruption cases pending against the former Governor of Gombe, Danjuma Goje, and the former Governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki. What will he do to them? Will he send them to jail or convict them as he did when he was the military head of state.

“Buhari should come clean and tell Nigerians his blueprint on how to tackle corruption. It is not just shouting about corruption. Let Nigerians know how this would be done,” he said.

[size=15pt]WAIT DONT BE IN A HASTE, MARCH 28 YOU WILL BEGIN TO BE SEEING IT.[/size]

Lamido added that the March 28 presidential election would be significant because it would help determine once and for all the true leader of the “Yoruba nation” after the death of Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

“If the Yorubas vote for Buhari because their son is the national leader of the South-west, then it will prove that (Asiwaju) Bola Tinubu is the undisputed leader of the Yorubas. This is because his people have spoken and therefore hearkened to Tinubu’s directives.

“But if not, then it will be laid to rest that Tinubu is not the leader of the Yorubas. As you can see, some recognised leaders of the South-west have decided and urged their followers in the zone to vote for President Jonathan as the preferred presidential candidate.

“This is why Jonathan will beat Buhari hands down in Yorubaland and indirectly settle the leadership role among the Yorubas.

“In the Second Republic, even in the First Republic, the Yorubas obeyed the directive of Chief Awolowo and voted according to his instruction. This is what the coming election will prove and I bet you, the reverse would be the case,” he said.

[size=15pt] NO BE TINUBU, NA FKK / FAYOSE[/size]

6 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ademoladeji(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Are you from South-West?
What's your own problem with us?
I have decided to give him my vote...
Just my vote!

5 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by kazey123(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Tell sule lamido, my entire street is for buhari take it or leave it southwest is for #GBM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by lion042(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
APshits

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ichidodo: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2015
octaner:

I don't think your forefathers who died in the civil war would be proud of your decision
Disregard him....most Janjaweedes here like to pretend igbo...some go as far as to create igbotic monikers.No Igbo man or woman voter in the streets of south east Nigeria will vote APC for presidency...Hooo-haaa,Most will rather sell their PVC or burn it.

1 Like

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ademoladeji(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
7 Conditions that Guarantees Jonathan My Vote
on
March 28.
1) 4 refineries must be built and commissioned
before the 28th day of march as he earlier
promised.
2) 2millions jobs must be created.
3) Our chibok girls must be returned and given
PVC to vote (Those above 18yrs).
4) The missing $20BN,mismanaged # 10bn and
$29.9m by madueke and Onyebuchi must be
returned.
5)1 dollar must equal #150 [$1=#150]…
6) Nigeria must generate 6000MW of electricity.
7)Stella Oduah,Alison Madueke,femi fani-
kayode,D.s.p Alameyeseigha,Mohammed Abacha
and Adamu mu'azu must be persecuted and sent
to jail.
Thereafter,"STEALING MUST BE CORRUPTION".
If the following conditions are met before March
28th, i will deliver my votes to Jonathan.
otherwise....
Sai #Buhari

2 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Yeeyo: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari @ dis ur age jst go n play wit ur grand kids, it wuld be gud n hv a rest of mind, cox u will neva neva wine d election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Gets European Corporate Council Appointment Amid 2023 Controversy / Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring / Governor Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court - See Notice Of Appeal (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.