Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido (24356 Views)

Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta / EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by eleko1: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2015
omenka:
Don't worry sir, his blueprint is his presence in Aso Rock only. Knowing Buhari is the man at the centre, folks are gonna be scared stiff to touch what doesn't belong to them. The fear of repercussion, of being thrown in jail, alone, is enough to make you not want to steal public funds.

For what it's worth, the General's blueprint doesn't include stuffs like:

1. Granting state pardon to people convicted of corruption.

2. Going on national tv to re-define corruption and stealing.

3. Stating that you don't fight corruption by throwing people in jail (clearly he meant USA, China, Japan, UK, and co don't know what the heck they are doing!)

4. Stating that stealing public finds in such an amount insufficient to buy a Peugeut car is too small a crime for one to be thrown in jail!!

5. Stating that corruption figures in the country are exaggerated and political (politicised).

Someone who says/does these is certainly not a man to entrust with a mandate to stamp out corruption in Nigeria.
we dnt need a jester/a prophet to shake his head or bottom b4 we knw dat Jona is a CONFUSED ONE.JONA is being deceived,yet he deceive himself.SW*SS*NE/NW AND SE ARE VOTING BUHARI.Watch sule Ramido to change tunes on 29 May.Bastard

4 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by misterh(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
APC using religion?? Heck it is PDP who has been using religion to campaign. Sambo's speeches during the campaign prove this. GEJ has also been going from one church to the other. Yet, it's APC that using religion. smh.

The Yoruba is one tribe that is so complicated as far as religion is concerned. In a family, you'll see a Muslim and Christian living together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by brainchild78(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Johnnoo:
We won't vote a daft for President undecided
so i guess you wont be voting 4 buhari right? hahaha grin
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by bayulll01(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Is only a fooll,retardd,silly mofo that will vote base on religion.
1.Religion that does not provide food on my table
2.Gives me electricity
3provides good jobs
4.Kill corruptions
5.Good health facilities
6.Good transport system.
All the pastors and imam getting rich daily and those gullible congregations paying tithe while they continue to live in abject poverty.am voting base on someone I know that can deliver not on religion

4 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by olajide8(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
cg053:
Right now in Ikare Akoko Ondo State Gov. Mimiko is begging Teachers to vote Jonathan. What a failed mission as we have long decided on who to vote for. Our vote will not go to Corrupt Jonathan but for GMB
Thank my brother* - I know my people will never betray us.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by espn(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
tolexy007:
Thank u Mr Sule.......We d South west have decided to vote GEJ...we are nt going bak, forward ever. GEJ til 2019. smiley
u and ur household..not me..kindly rephrase that error statement.. You and ur household..

4 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by luckylucky: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Lamido! Like a father like a sons
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by anwo247: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari wasn't the only military president that Nigeria has had but his was the most characterised with incessant jailing of Yorubas.

That is a pure reflection of his heart, not using a milatary regime as excuse.

The only Yorubas that will vote Buhari are Tinubu followers hoping magic may happen. Tinubu can never be Nigeria's president: whether by choice, by arrangement or accident.

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by upsonn(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2015
aljharem:
I am yoruba and GEJ is my choice

As a yoruba man...GMB has my precious vote!!!

6 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by dulux07(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2015
femmy2010:
I am Yoruba and GMB is getting my precious 1 vote

Dont mind them jare, i dont understsnd, do they read our minds, or they r jst saying, so after riggin d electn they would make reference to this.SMH, let them continue to dciv themslves, he should have said, he would not vote for GMB, not southwest. I am yoruba n voting for buhari as well.

5 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by alex1612: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2015
aljharem:
I am yoruba and GEJ is my choice

[size=14pt]WHO CARES? And don't think any reasonable Yoruba will be sold off to PDP lies again, after voted for GEJ in 2011. What do the GEJ use to pay us back. WE Yorubas were sidelined, abused rained on OBJ by this GEJ. If I try it again GEJ will do the worst. This is the time God Almighty will avenge for us from ingrate like GEJ, so others will not bite fingers that feed them. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by billyG(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lamido-south-west-zone-won-t-vote-for-buhari/203176/
Walahi!d fear of tinubu is d beginning of wisedom,if not 4 tinubu pdp wuld hav lose in SW in 2011,if yoruba dnt see tinubu as leader how comes his party retook SW frm pdp,wher are afenifere,YCE,obas who has only 1 votes,bribe all SW elders still Sw is no go area 4 PDP,he is a master strategist,Lamido is only fighting 4 his sons,deliver pdp or ya sons go 2 jail 4 theft(looting).GeJ using lamido 2 speak agst his will very painful.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by bumtos(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2015
the man is correct because someone like me wont vote Gen Buhari. I prefer President Jonathan to continue to finish all the works he have started.
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
America is playing to the public gallery of public opinion, whilst secretly advising our government on how to stop Buhari and deny him a mandate.

This is cunning strategy because, it would help deflect suspicion from them when Buhari is eventually stopped by whatever means
Kelklein:
[size=18pt] "The New York Times, one of the greatest and most
influential institutions in the world, has described
President Jonathan as a lousy president. Christiane
Amanpour described Jonathan as a failed head of
state. The Economists magazine described the
Jonathan government as a failed regime. General
Theophilus Danjuma says Jonathan is rewarding
crime and encouraging more people to go into it.
Senator McCain says Jonathan’s government is
practically not existing and therefore America
should just help Nigeria. Hilary Clinton says
Jonathan is running a government that is
supervising the siphoning of Nigeria’s resources.
This is the verdict of the world and there is no hope
again for President Jonathan and PDP in 2015".
Share share share to all Nigerians... Lets pray well
for d betterment of our dear country.. [/size]
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Ttalk: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
All attempt by agents of saTANIST to thwart the wind of change that is blowing across the country has been exposed by the well meaning patriots and progressives in the person of Asiwaju Tinubu and co. All effort to make the Jagaban jettison the course and betray GMB by accepting a bait of Vice in the proposed interim government has equally fell like a pack of the card. No wonder PDP has embarked on a character smearing of Tinubu.

We know that a repeat of 1993 is not possible because;
Tinubu is not Anenih

GMB is not Abiola

Osinbajo is not Kindibe

Prof Jega is not Nwosu

GEJ is not IBB

And above all, Nigerians of 2015 are not the same as in 1993

Election must hold and the winner will be declared

Nothing more nothing less

GMB is our president come May 29

4 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Kingspin(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2015
femmy2010:

If you do the same thing daily for 5years and keep failing wouldn't the dynamic nature of the human mind demand for CHANGE?
The more GMB is been rubbished by the ruling party, the more the zeal of wanting a GMB presidency soar sky high in my heart.
Lobatan
It about Buhari till he convince us. He need to talk to Nigerians and stop hiding under Tinubu propaganda to take over the country`s economic power. Let Buhari talk oo his plan for nigeria not politics.
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Ttalk: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Disregard him....most Janjaweedes here like to pretend igbo...some go as far as to create igbotic monikers.No Igbo man or woman voter in the streets of south east Nigeria will vote APC for presidency...Hooo-haaa,Most will rather sell their PVC or burn it.

Come off that Mr man, my friend and colleage is an Igbo from Abia State. He was a PDP but believe GMB will win the presidential election.

Please dont bother to respond because he is politically inclined than you are

5 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Mr. Lamido is doing everything possible to get the 10 Billion Naira fraud case against his two sons and himself dismissed. The fear of EFCC is making Mr. Lamido jump from one place to another. This week, he is supporting Jonathan while supporting Buhari next week. This is the same Mr. Lamido that told us "Jonathan is like a mad man standing in the middle of petrol station with fire".

Mr. Lamido should tell us what he thinks about Sambo telling Northerners that APC is Christian party. He should tell us what is wrong with Osinbajo being a pastor while him (Sambo) being a Muslim. What does Mr. Lamido think about Sambo telling people in the North that PDP is the real Islamic party? What does Mr. Lamido think about Sambo telling Muslim North that Osinbajo controls 5000 churches in the South?

Mr. Lamido didn't tell us what he thinks about Jonathan going from one church to another on Sundays. Does Mr. Sambo really think we are stupid like him and we can't see through his double standard?

No matter how much Lamido flip-flops, Buhari is on the road to winning over 90% of votes in Jigawa.

1 Like

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by aslaaa: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2015
This Lamido should keep it shut and don't try to play politics with yoruba leaders. Who is deceiving u that GEJ can win one state in SW? Ask ur agent AIT to come and conduct their online voting again I am sure they will withdraw withing 24 hr and feed u back. Majority of Yorubas are less concern of where u come from or religion because we are informed and we know what we want.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Demmzy15(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2015
misterh:
APC using religion?? Heck it is PDP who has been using religion to campaign. Sambo's speeches during the campaign prove this. GEJ has also been going from one church to the other. Yet, it's APC that using religion. smh.

The Yoruba is one tribe that is so complicated as far as religion is concerned. In a family, you'll see a Muslim and Christian living together.
That's yoruba for you, you would see a Muslim who attends church and mosque at the same time, also the same as Christians! Religion is one factor that can't divide the Yorubas, that's why you can hardly hear of religious violence in yoruba land(in fact it doesn't exist). My family is equally mixed.

But Yorubas are for #CHANGE
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Me & my household are proudly YORUBAS & WE rep BUHARI/Osinbajo!! Lamido n co. Can hug life transformer!!!

4 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by ichidodo: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Ttalk:

Come of that Mr man, my friend and colleage is an Igbo from Abia State. He was a PDP but believe GMB will win the presidential election.

Please dont bother to respond because he is politically inclined than you are
Like we give a damn if he's politically inclined, although he deserves credit for pretending to support APC....
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by otunbamyk(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Babacele:
How Jonathan, IBB, Are Plotting Interim Govt Instead Of Presidential PollsDavid Mark, Gusau, Abdusalami, are the top contenders to head the Interim Government. Former Lagos Governor Tinubu rejects offer of Interim Government Vice-Presidencyby Empowered Newswire, New YorkMar 03, 2015President Goodluck JonathanMore details are emerging on the plot to install an undemocratic Interim National Government (ING) and pre-empt Nigeria’s presidential election scheduled for later this month.Informed sources disclosedover the weekend that a key element in the plot is the need to forestall a Buhari presidency, for which reason the schemers of the plot have tried to woo the former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, now a chieftain of the opposing All Progressives Congress (APC) with the offer of beingthe Vice President in the interim structure.Even though there are now major obstacles to the plan, it is yet unclear if the schemers have completely set the idea aside.If Tinubu accepts, then he will be expected to rally the South-West, while IBB would rally the North, and Jonathan the South-East and South-South to accept the idea of an interim administration. They will use the excuse that the present times are not good to hold elections in the country, especially becauseof what David Mark had already called a state of warwith Boko Haram.But it was Tinubu’s rejection of any form of compromise that now appears to be the greatest obstacle to the ING plot. Sources say this explains the recent outburst of Femi Fani-Kayode, the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign spokesperson alleging that the former Lagos State Governor intends to take over presidential power after the generally-awaited victory of the Buhari-Osinbajo campaign at the polls.Fani-Kayode wildly alleged that Tinubu has entered intoan oath to compel Osinbajo to relinquish the office of VP to him after the election, an allegation and scenario that watchers of the Nigerian polity simply dismiss as both untenable and unrealistic.Investigations spanning over one week by Empowered Newswire on the interim government plot revealed that the two major schemers in the plot are thePresident himself, Dr. Jonathan, and former Military president Ibrahim Babangida.IBB, as he is popularly known, has told close aides that he would have to leave Nigeria the day Buhari is declared winner of the presidential election, a prospect he is working hardto avoid by all means. Jonathan is also said to be under intense pressure to negotiate a soft landing for from power since handing over to Buhari would likely expose the intense corruption that he and the Petroleum Minister Diezani Maduekwe, among others, have perpetrated.In fact the oil minister is said to be one of the hardest protagonists of a soft landing for the Jonathan presidency, mortally afraid of what a Buhari-Osinbajo ascendancy could mean for her.Knowledgeable EmpoweredNewswire sources confirm that IBB held two meetings with Tinubu to discuss the issue of the Interim NationalGovernment. The first was held in Lagos before the Council of State meeting theweek before the February 14elections were postponed. The second took place in Abuja home of IBB’s son on the night of the said Councilof State meeting.The sources said that for the first meeting, IBB told Tinubu he had a wedding in Lagos and would like to usethat opportunity to greet theformer Lagos State Governor. Arriving with his son, he told Tinubu about the need to proceed with an interim government and forget about the election. Tinubu, who was shocked at the proposition, reportedly told IBB to forget the idea.But on the night after the Council of State meeting in Abuja which considered thesubject of the readiness of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to conduct the election, IBB again invited Tinubu to his son’s house in Abuja. At that meeting, former Head of State General Abdusalami was also present, and to the utter shock and annoyance of the former Lagos State Governor, President Jonathan showed up in a two-car convoy in the thick of the night.It was at that meeting that IBB and Jonathan promised Tinubu the slot of the Vice President in the Interim government. The sources say Tinubu promptly repeated his rejection of theidea, insisting that the elections are the best and only viable option to chooseNigeria’s next president andvice president.The interim government plan includes the cancellation of the elections and the imposition of a well-known Northerner as the head of the administration, with Tinubu as VP. The interim government will be put in place for two years, following which new elections would be conducted, with the definiteexclusion of Buhari.Another source revealed to Empowered Newswire that some of the names that have been mentioned as possible heads of the interim government include David Mark, the president ofthe Senate; General Aliyu Gusau, the current Defence Minister who has always wished to be president “even if for a day”; and Abdusalami Abubakar, also a former head of state.All three are known allies of IBB. But the name of formerpresident Olusegun Obasanjo was also thrown into the picture when a formal statement from the presidency signed by Dr. Ruben Abati said Obasanjo himself wanted to be head of the Interim govt.Observers say that formal statement by the president’s spokesperson is the best confirmation thatindeed interim governmentG plot is real. Said one source, “If the presidency is saying they know that Obasanjo wanted to be the head of the Interimgovernment, that means thepresidency is not only aware of such plans, but is also involved in such a plot.”There had been previous attempts including monetary and other juicy offers to get Tinubu to prevent the emergence of Buhari in the primaries, and after that, to have Tinubu dump Buhari and enter into a deal with Jonathan to frustrate the potential emergence of Buhari as winner of the presidential polls.Sources believe that the recent wild allegation from the Jonathan camp that Tinubu was planning to force Osinbajo to relinquishthe office of VP after being sworn-in is merely an outcome of the frustration generated first by Tinubu’s insistence that the elections must go on; his rejection of the offer from Jonathan to be VP of an Interim government for two years; and finally his insistence never to dump Buhari.It is believed that Prof Osinbajo, Buhari’s running mate, has actually never been asked to sign any undertaking or oath of any kind and that he accepted the party and Buhari’s offer to be VP unconditionally. Both he and the APC also over the weekend formally denied any such arrangements.In the absence of a key figure in the South-West to support and sell the idea of an Interim government, sources said options left onthe table is to ensure the elections are “decently rigged” in favor of Jonathan or a crisis precipitated that will lead to Jonathan handing over power to David Mark as the Senate President, as was the case in the First Republic when power devolved to Senator Nwafor Orizu in the absenceof the then President Nnamdi Azikiwe. In that scenario, in 1966, the elected civilian leaders had to voluntarily hand over power to the military.Speculations, backed by a comment by the Supervising Minister of Information Edem Duke, are rife that the INEC chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega, may be asked to proceed onterminal leave sometime this month in line with civil service rules. This option, sources say, would boost the plan to “decently rig the election” in the incumbent president’s favor.But several legal opinions have been articulated that not only will such a move bythe federal government to remove Jega be unconstitutional, it would also rubbish the credibility of the entire electoral process and will result in a definite tailspin into national and international crisis.Interested in Advertising?Sponsored AdEmpowered Newswire, New York#NigeriaDecidesCorruptionPoliticsNewsYou may also like

nonsense post from a propagandist .... u all have no shame ... heating up the polity unnecessary ....
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by notoriousbabe: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
CharliParker:
I am a Christian from south East I am for BUHARI, Honestly I am tired of PDP
this is a true NIGERIAN talking

2 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by bokoarerams: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2015
reciting my new poem; shity shity lai, smelly smelly tinubu grin
femmy2010:
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by notoriousbabe: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
aljharem:
I am yoruba and GMB is my choice
sai baba sai Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by efemena22(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
femmy2010:
hey man, your vote ain't precious... it won't even count#GEJ till 2019
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by misterh(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Demmzy15:

That's yoruba for you, you would see a Muslim who attends church and mosque at the same time, also the same as Christians! Religion is one factor that can't divide the Yorubas, that's why you can hardly hear of religious violence in yoruba land(in fact it doesn't exist). My family is equally mixed.

But Yorubas are for #CHANGE
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
I'm a Muslim and I used to think my family was an exception to this ish of a Yoruba family being religiously heterogeneous until I discovered that one of us is not a Muslim. It took me years to know. We are so close that religious inclinations don't bother us. It is in a Yoruba family that one of the spouses is a christian and the other a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by billyG(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Even Tinubu is in trouble if GMB becomes prsdnt isha allah,all corrupt crooks will be tried & jail no matter d party.even if inubu or meachi fund Buhari campaign dey helping nigerian elect a patriot 2 power,they ar puting dia loot 2 good use.
#voteBuhari4presido2015

2 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by stranger003: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2015
:PYou need to understand lamido's dilemma, he knows quite well that GMB will perform in office and that simply means APC will remain in power until they fumble. And its an open secret that the only thing that is keeping him in PDP is the court case against his son. Too bad Lamido tongue

3 Likes

Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
chukel:
i'm a christian and nwafo igbo (imo state). GMB has my vote anyday, anytime. in fact, anything but gej, even if its a goat.
Are you serious? See how you have lost your sense of reasoning because of hate or is it Buhari's love ?
Calling you APC goat is not an insult because it proceeded from your mouth. And you and your likes want to lead us. Tufia a a a.
Re: South-West Zone Won’t Vote For Buhari - Sule Lamido by listlic: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lamido-south-west-zone-won-t-vote-for-buhari/203176/

Sometimes when this people talk, I wonder if our Nigeria population has been reduced to 5. You are saying no one will vote for Buhari in a particular region, are they your family? Has the vote already been counted? So everyone in that region would vote for Jonathan? You have their phone numbers of everyone in that region and they told you they would vote for GEJ? That was how Afenifere people say they won't vote for Buhari, Falana just confirmed that the Afenifere group consists of just 14 worldwide. So if 14 votes for GEJ, what happens to the 150 million persons - 14 Afenifere's and Patience?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration / PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.