Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu (5556 Views)

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" / How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Freegift75: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
www.osundefender.org/?p=32524

How I Overcame Toronto Certificate Scandal —Tinubu

Posted by Maku Loremikan

Former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, has attributed his victory over allegation of certificate forgery to the brilliance and firmness of former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Tinubu said, at the launching of a book, “Contemporary issues in Nigerian constitutional law,” a series of essays compiled in honour of Osinbajo on
Friday, that but for Osinbajo, his political career would have nosedived.

According to Tinubu: “The capability and firmness of
Osinbajo in my time of travail made me to triumph
against every plan by my detractors to destroy my
image and career.”

It will be recalled that the late human rights lawyer,
Chief Gani Fawehinmi, prosecuted Tinubu over
certificate forgery during his first tenure as governor
between 1999 and 2003.

However, while speaking as the Special Guest of Honour at the book launch, Tinubu said that he would have been nailed for the offence he did not commit if Osinbajo was not available to defend him.

“Osinbajo brought his knowledge of constitutional law and stood by me even at the time when some of my commissioners were planning to resign from the
cabinet. He indulged my politics and allowed it to
flourish in the face of detractors,” he said.

He added that Osinbajo was the best decision he ever
made in his political career, describing him as the biggest weapon in his political armoury.

“Osinbajo encouraged me to create 37 Local Council
Development Areas with his astounding knowledge of
constitutional law. I could challenge the Federal
Government because of the capability of the professor of law,” Tinubu said.

www.osundefender.org/?p=32524

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Freegift75: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lesson: don't be a betrayer, traitor but be loyal to every course.

Today Prof Yemi Osinbajo is benefitting the dividend of his faithfulness as Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Pieromania: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Are u talking abt osinbajo or OSINBADE

4 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Princecharming01(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
one good turn deserves another

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by LORDOFAFONJAS: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
If truly he saved you, go to the USA and come back...

Like adeboye like osinbajo

5 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by tinkinjow: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
He advised u to create local govts then but now says there's nothing wrong with the current structure. God dey!

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Sensie(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, has attributed his victory over allegation of certificate forgery to the brilliance and firmness of former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

So a brilliant legal counsel got you off the hook and not the fact that you did not forge and present a fake certificate to INEC in your gubernatorial application form?

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by kingsman66(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
birds of the desame feathers folks together....

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
The great Gani Fawemhi took this opolo eye fraud to court over his fake certificate.

I recall how Tinubu organised touts from LASU to harass Gani in the Court premises.

Now here is Tinubu bragging that Osunbade through legal cunning and not from the fact that he did not forge and present a fake certificate to INEC got him off the hook.

Gani will be turning in his grave to see one of his legal prodigies back then lead a team of 21 lawyers to defend Buhari's forgery certificate in court.

I don't blame Tinubu at all.

See how he is implicating himself in public without even knowing it. It is the fools that line up behind this very lucky crook who as events have shown this past 2yrs is no way smart but just over ambitiously greedy with an army of suffercicated trousered almajiris at his beck and call.

7 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by 989900: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
The great Gani Fawemhi took this opolo eye fraud to court over his fake certificate.

I recall how Tinubu organised touts from LASU to harass Gani in the Court premises.

Now here is Tinubu bragging that Osunbade through legal cunning and not from the fact that he did not forge and present a fake certificate to INEC got him off the hook.

Gani will be turning in his grave to see one of his legal prodigies back then lead a team of 21 lawyers to defend Buhari's forgery certificate in court.

See how he is implicating himself in public without even knowing it. It is the fools that line up behind this very lucky crook who as events have shown this past 2yrs is no way smart but just over ambitiously greedy with an army of suffercicated trousered almajiris at his beck and call.

Read the article again.
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
989900:

Read the article again.

What happened to the Yuan currency deal you where promoting up and down here on NL?

6 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by 989900: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

What happened to the Yuan currency deal [b]you where promoting up and down here on N[/b]L?

1. Show me proof if ur not hallucinating, by quoting the part where I did that in my capacity as the CBN governor . . . you guys are unbelievably slow.

2. I just posted an article 2mins ago about the latest on the yuan deal . . . still can't fathom what exactly your point is though.

3. It's amazing how your sense of reasoning tells you the yuan deal is related to this Tinubu article.

You are amazing! sad

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
989900:

1. Show me proof if ur not hallucinating, by quoting the part where I did that in my capacity as the CBN governor . . . you guys are unbelievably slow.

2. I just posted an article 2mins ago about the latest on the yuan deal . . . still can't fathom what exactly your point is though.

3. It's amazing how your sense of reasoning tells you the yuan deal is related to this Tinubu article.

You are amazing! sad

We know you here as the prominent peddler of the APC scam called Yuan currency deal.

You may not have started the lie but you were an avid peddler of that falsehood here.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by 989900: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

[s]We know you here as the prominent peddler of the APC scam called Yuan currency deal.

You may not have started the lie but you were an avid peddler of that falsehood here.[/s]

I could use a more intelligent response.
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
989900:

I could use a more intelligent response.

Your brain capacity won't allow it and it will freeze like a windows 98 desktop

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by 989900: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

[s]Your brain capacity won't allow it and it will freeze like a windows 98 desktop[/s]

Quit embarrassing yourself, your folly is on frontpage (simple comprehension, you can't).

Work on your intellectual limitations first, and stop punching above your weight.

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
989900:

Quit embarrassing yourself, your folly is on frontpage (simple comprehension, you can't).

Work on your intellectual limitations.

Now you dey claim intellect after you have been exposed as a gullible peddler of APC scam propaganda.

Abeg shift from here you suffercicated 21st century afonja

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by 989900: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

[s]Now you dey claim intellect after you have been exposed as a gullible peddler of APC scam propaganda.

Abeg shift from here you suffercicated 21st century afonja[/s]

And you wonder why they call you st00pid.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
989900:

And you wonder why they call you st00pid.

Afonja calling me stup1d?

I Lolz over my Internetz

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by biggie73(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pieromania:
Are u talking abt osinbajo or OSINBADE
...whichever you deem fit. What matter is you having the central idea of the message...

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

e pain you
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Babacele: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Tinubu was in the US 3 weeks ago. So what s yr point?
Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Babacele: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

how did he implicate himself please?

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Babacele:
how did he implicate himself please?

Johnny Cochrin is considered a brilliant litiigaror for getting OJ Simpson free even where it was obvious that OJ was guilty.

That is what Osunbade is to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by APCLyingBastard: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Babacele:
Tinubu was in the US 3 weeks ago. So what s yr point?

Liar.

Tinubu cant set foot on US soil

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Sealeddeal(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Osun defender is back. 50men laptop terrorist gang. They are back to defend Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by Babacele: 4:34am On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

Johnny Cochrin is considered a brilliant litiigaror for getting OJ Simpson free even where it was obvious that OJ was guilty.

That is what Osunbade is to Tinubu.
no need wasting time with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by morbeta(m): 6:01am On Oct 11, 2016
Politicians fear them. After so many years TINUBU is speaking about certificate scandal. Indirectly sending message to Buhari to clear himself, after all he is the head of Government and can get things done in minutes even finding the lost certificate.

"If Osubade can help me to find mine, he is available to help you find yours too"

Quote: Lockerroom room chat by A Wounded Jagaban 6th Oct 2016.

2 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by proeast(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2016
Useless criminal that have been cut to size! More disgrace awaits you, frog eye ugly man!!

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by ycat: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice

Wow! God bless Tinubu.

See how ibos have lined up as soon as they hear the name Tinubu. I'm sure most of them ran out of the toilets without wiping their ape-like hairy bottoms.
It doesn't get better than this for a man who isn't a president or serving in govt. Which ibo man can cause a Yoruba to line up like this? None. When you are irrelevant, even propaganda can't save you.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu by ycat: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2016
Hater, Tinubu was in the US during 2008/12 democratic convention
APCLyingBastard:

Liar.

Tinubu cant set foot on US soil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!! Fayose's Aide Releases Shocking Photo, Debunks APC Governors Visit... / Uncertainty Surrounds Conduct Of 2023 Census / Fashola Is The Guardian's Man Of The Year 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.