Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? (2449 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by eDDIY: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2016
What's your take on sex before marriage
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by yeyeboi(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Ask google

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by greatnaija01: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2016
eDDIY:
What's your take on sex before marriage

DO YOU ORDER FOR GOODS AND PAY AFTER 'USING' THEM?

DO YOU GO TO RESTURANT/BUKA/EATERY AND PAY AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED EATING?

DO START DRIVING A CAR TO WORK/HOME/OUTINGS BEFORE YOU THINK OF PAYING FOR IT?

DO YOU MAKE CALLS ON YOUR NEW PHONE/SIM BEFORE RECHARGING IT?

IS IT AT THE END OF SCHOOLING WE PAY TUITION FEES OR AT THE RESUMPTION?

IF MOST OF YOUR ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION IS NOOO

THEN IT IS SHEER WICKEDNESS OR LACK OF SELF CONTROL TO SUPPORT HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

SEX IS LIKE FOOD.... ROMANCE OR MAKE OUTS IS JUST THE AROMA... AND SOMEONE CAN BE COOKING IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD YET THE AROMA GETS TO YOUR ROOM... IT DOENSN'T MEAN YOU ARE INVITED.

NO ONE GOES TO BUY FOOD FROM A RESTAURANT AND IS GIVEN LEFTOVERS... SO IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE YOU ARE GIVING HER FUTURE HUBBY a LEFTOVER.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by EpicMaurice(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2016
I believe sex should never even be thought of before marriage.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by gabinogem(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2016
[/quote] all in all, one needs to taste what he or she is preparing, before u find out there's too much pepper or salt lest u leave it for those who like eating much pepper & salt. It's wise to know what u are getting into, sex included. wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2016
YES! So that you can know whether your partner can sexually satisfy you, so that you won't cheat when you get married grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by youngberry001(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Like said am in jamb hall sad
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Do you believe in eating rice before planting?
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
No i don't
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by jashar(f): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
I believe in God.

Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever.

I will not compromise God's Word for the changing times.

tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Diamondqueen(f): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
YES! So that you can know whether your partner can sexually satisfy you, so that you won't cheat when you get married grin

so what if he can't satisfy you? Will u dump him? Do you love him for the sex you'll have with him?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Jay542(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatnaija01:

I dey chop for Buka first before I pay.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Diamondqueen:

so what if he can't satisfy you? Will u dump him? Do you love him for the sex you'll have with him?
it's either I dump him or cheat on him kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Jay542(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Diamondqueen:

Everybody have their own definition of Love.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Bustyme(f): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
As for me,I believe in it..I no wan hear story undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by greatnaija01: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jay542:

I dey chop for Buka first before I pay.

why u never chop left over before.... na sex u wan come chop... d person wey go marry d girl later go chop left over... even u the woman u go marry too na left over.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Jay542(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatnaija01:

why u never chop left over before.... na sex u wan come chop... d person wey go marry d girl later go chop left over... even u the woman u go marry too na left over.
Na Swear?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP, Yes I believe in sex before marriage kiss

You may wanna ask why?? undecided

Well, it's because if God's plan is sex before marriage, then we would all receive our various dicks and pûssys on the wedding day. You feel me?? angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Life is too short. Enjoy it while it lasts. Just condomise or look after yoselves in the proper way, we have to avoid std's and pregnancy na

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by nowpresence(f): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Because there is nothing wrong in having sex before marriage, so I don't see your point.
Sex is for pleasure and relaxation. When you are ready for it and it's consqeunce, go for it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Laveda(f): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tor!

Sex first.... before I'll goan meet a dead dick in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by eDDIY: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Haha are you for real
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by eDDIY: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Laveda:
Tor!

Sex first.... before I'll goan meet a dead dick in bed.
have you seen one before
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
eDDIY:
Haha are you for real
Definately cheesy wink
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Kobicove(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Better go for a test drive before you pay for the 'engine' grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatnaija01:

[s]DO YOU ORDER FOR GOODS AND PAY AFTER 'USING' THEM?

DO START DRIVING A CAR TO WORK/HOME/OUTINGS BEFORE YOU THINK OF PAYING FOR IT?

DO YOU MAKE CALLS ON YOUR NEW PHONE/SIM BEFORE RECHARGING IT?

IS IT AT THE END OF SCHOOLING WE PAY TUITION FEES OR AT THE RESUMPTION?

IF MOST OF YOUR ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION IS NOOO

THEN IT IS SHEER WICKEDNESS OR LACK OF SELF CONTROL TO SUPPORT HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

SEX IS LIKE FOOD.... ROMANCE OR MAKE OUTS IS JUST THE AROMA... AND SOMEONE CAN BE COOKING IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD YET THE AROMA GETS TO YOUR ROOM... IT DOENSN'T MEAN YOU ARE INVITED.

NO ONE GOES TO BUY FOOD FROM A RESTAURANT AND IS GIVEN LEFTOVERS... SO IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE YOU ARE GIVING HER FUTURE HUBBY a LEFTOVER[/s]

Dont be a hypocrite its "normal" to have sex before marriage, its naivety and ignorance that motivate such sentiments!

As long as he is "READY" and he is SERIOUS( introduction and all) i see no reason why she should withhold sex #really lame idea

lets not forget that sex isn't just about rubbing and playing with sexual organs * understanding and experience " is crucial, some girls are terrible in bed! am sure that you will have experienced a few!

Your references above LOLL that's "Objectification" if feminists should catch you lol lipsrsealed and even at that, those "cars, phones" are vigorously tested by the company before that are displayed, so based on your "points" her dad or bro should test her? lol #smart guy controversial comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by greatnaija01: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:

[s]
Dont be a hypocrite its "normal" to have sex before marriage, its naivety and ignorance that motivate such sentiments!

As long as he is "READY" and he is SERIOUS( introduction and all) i see no reason why she should withhold sex #really lame idea

lets not forget that sex isn't just about rubbing and playing with sexual organs * understanding and experience " is crucial, some girls are terrible in bed! am sure that you will have experienced a few!

Your references above LOLL that's "Objectification" if feminists should catch you lol lipsrsealed and even at that, those "cars, phones" are vigorously tested by the company before that are displayed, so based on your "points" her dad or bro should test her? lol #smart guy controversial comment [/s]

my dear NO MAN WHO USES WOMEN FOR SEX IS EVER SATISFIED WITH ONE WOMAN.... PLS CONSIDER YOUR ETERNITY.... VALUES ARE TO BE VALUED...

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2016
jashar:
I believe in God.

Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever.

I will not compromise God's Word for the changing times.

tongue
na ur type I want as wife.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by jonaifame22(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Yes,I do
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
wey that evangelist lilyqueen. come see fornicators like laveda bbmpin and crazyquin. come preach to them.
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
wey that evangelist lilyqueen. come see fornicators like laveda bbmpin and crazyquin. come preach to them.
joker!!!! #probity
Re: Do You Believe In Sex Before Marriage And Why? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2016
God wants us to reserve sex for marriage not because it's "bad" or "dirty," but precisely because it's such a unique,exclusive,and wonderful thing. Sex is a holy mystery. It's a powerful bonding agent that shapes and affects the relationship between a man and a woman as nothing else can. To take it outside of marriage is like taking the wine consecrated for Holy Communion and using it for a frat house drinking party.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Relationship Questions To Test Your Compatibility / Funniest Way To End A Relationship(fun Time Romanclanders) / 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.