Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) (1050 Views)

Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text / Woman Kills Lover She Met Online For Injuring Her During S*ex (PHOTOS) / Oyibo Woman Wires 1.4 Million Dollars To An Online Lover She Has Never Met Befor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Dahjhi: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Few weeks ago, BN brought you the news about a 53-year-old American man who sent $100,000 to his Nigerian “wife” whom he had met online but hadn’t seen in-person.
And now, a similar case is being reported by Daily Mail. This time, an American woman namedSarah has sent $1.4 million over the course of 18 months, to her online lover in Africa whom she has never physically met.

Sarah, who has been divorced twice, told popular talk show host, Dr. Phil how she met the man of her dreams, Chris Olsen.
“An attractive person came on there and said ‘wow you look like you wouldn’t hurt a fly. I said ‘wow this guy’s really handsome, I can’t believe he’s talking to me!’”
She stated that although she has never met Olsen, they talk for hours on the phone daily.
When they first met, he told her that he told her he was from Italy and moved to America 18 years ago but had worked in South Africa and Nigeria but relocated to Benin.
In June last year, she sold an apartment she owned to wire him $550,000 bail.

Source: Daily Mail

Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by joystickextendr: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
and they keep sending n sending Chai when will they learn angry well correct jazz at work cheesy

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

1 Like

Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2015
Maga don pay
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by justmag(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Ohhhh lard! We just can't stay away from the news. Can we do something positive for one month. Just something really positive for one month straight!
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by bewla(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2015
she look like hipo no b small but with that money i go maneg
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by sirrinky: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Chaii Oluwa poo. Baba God let all these politicians bring contract like this to my doorsteps too.
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2015
no WIRE no NETWORK
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Whizpeter(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
So magas still dey exist?

But this story made FP yesterday na...
OP why you dey repost am?
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Dahjhi: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Whizpeter:
So magas still dey exist?

But this story made FP yesterday na...
OP why you dey repost am?
Then that will be a mistake.. I used Nland Search to first confirm if it hasn't been posted before-hand
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Whizpeter(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Dahjhi:
Then that will be a mistake.. I used Nland Search to first confirm if it hasn't been posted before-hand

Well now you know sir...
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by siegfried99(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chai...

This one Na number 1 client grin
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 08, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Nor be her fault naw. See as she be, and at 53 years old, she would accept anything that comes her way.

She was only looking for love cheesy cheesy

#hippopotamus
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Dahjhi: 2:28am On Mar 08, 2015
siegfried99:
Chai...

This one Na number 1 client grin
am telling you
Re: Meet American Woman Who Wired $1.4million To African Lover She's Never Meet(pic) by Dahjhi: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2015
pDude:
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Nor be her fault naw. See as she be, and at 53 years old, she would accept anything that comes her way.

She was only looking for love cheesy cheesy

#hippopotamus
according to the story she still insists she won't stop sending to the Benin guy smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Guys Enjoying The Easter Celebration? / How Devilish Girl Plans To Bury Me (evidence) / Is Every Play-boy Out There A Handi-work Of A Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.