Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text (1336 Views)

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Many people have different things that make them stand out from the crowd. As for 18 year old Adrianne from Michigan, United States, she is proud to be known as a girl with the world’s longest tongue!

Since the day a photo of her sticking her tongue out went viral, Adrianne Lewis has now received global attention. She believes she has the world's longest tongue and is currently in talks with Guinness World Records to confirm her belief. Her 4 inches serpent-like appendage can touch her nose, chin, elbow, and even her eye with a little help!

Adrian said: “People started viewing after I made my first video.….A friend from Africa send me a message saying,,,,”

What message did her African friend send? grin

Click to read full gist and watch video…
https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_longest_tongue

Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by Papasmal(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
tongue
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by kingseric22(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
waooo
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Question: What message did her African fiend send

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_longest_tongue cheesy
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
oh lord ve mercy YOLO
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by Bilabong(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can she lick her elbow?
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by jamex93(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
make she lick ha elbow or neck make I see na
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by Roughfyzay(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wetin concern me with this abi she fit lick her nyansh
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
long tongue
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Her boyfriend loves that tongue badly cheesy
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by tinuolababy(f): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Let her use it to remove the dirt in her nose
Re: Meet American Girl With World’s Longest Tongue.says African Friend Sent Her Text by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Can You Coniinue A Relationship If Your Girlfrirnd Is Very Stingy And Greedy? / Her Boyfriend Wants Her To Go For Abortion For The 3rd Time. / Whats D Best Caption For This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.