Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship (3528 Views)

7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Ladybluecash(f): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Despite all d love i av for him am nt stil happy...4/10. Wit ma ex 9/10
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin
My goodness, there seems to be an EX trend here shocked
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by yorex2011: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
grin
My goodness, there seems to be an EX trend here grin

Asin ehn...
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
yorex2011:

Asin ehn...

Didn't notice? The EXs are scoring higher than the current relationships O.o

What's up with that?
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Mhizizzy(f): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:

U sure? wink

Sweetheart ..watagwan?
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by mulattoclaro(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
10/10. There's no like my Juanita Gustavo De Castro. She's all I could ever dream of in a woman.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by mulattoclaro(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
By the way here she is

2 Likes

Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by yorex2011: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Didn't notice? The EXs are scoring higher than the current relationships O.o

What's up with that?

Maybe the higher the happiness score, the more liable it is to end in breakup grin grin
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
yorex2011:

Maybe the higher the happiness score, the more liable it is to end in breakup grin grin

Nah grin

If I had the choice to be with the EX who scored higher, there's no way I would accept a 'lesser being' as my current love interest. It doesn't make any sense.

Who knows tho..
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by falconey(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:

Dats d way forward
lady don't play with my feelings I have something between my legs.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am always happy. Either single or not. Besides I neva get time 4 relationship.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by ZedX6: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
mulattoclaro:
By the way here she is
She's really cute. smiley
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
10/10...He is my World
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by ivyT(f): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:
lady don't play with my feelings I have something between my legs.

abegi make we hear word
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by stan241(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
To some extent i kinda pity the current bf's of this ladies drooling over their exes......
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by adahgold(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
I love girls but am afraid of commitment...
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
when you are happy, cool, with rest of mind and everything seems alright, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend angry and everything will be ruined......

#Bachelor_For_Life
. bachelor kwa? thought you are married to orijin cheesy
Orijin101:
when you are happy, cool, with rest of mind and everything seems alright, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend angry and everything will be ruined......

#Bachelor_For_Life
. bachelor kwa? thought you are married to orijin
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
. bachelor kwa? thought you are married to orijin cheesy. bachelor kwa? thought you are married to orijin
while you are married to Brazilian hair abi undecided
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

while you are married to Brazilian hair abi undecided
lol . maybe.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Glo4issy(f): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Adaobi12:
lol . maybe.
i see....
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
vivaciouzz:
5 but with my ex..it was 11/10 wink

It's clear he cheated on u....its also clear you're basing the present relationship against him.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
grin
My goodness, there seems to be an EX trend here shocked

Most times its cos he was the first kiss

Or first s3x.

Or first loving devil

Or touch....unforgettable memories
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by rudebouy: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am not happy at all. As a mata of fact am abt to break up sef.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by vivaciouzz(f): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

It's clear he cheated on u....its also clear you're basing the present relationship against him.
he didnt
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by vivaciouzz(f): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

And then what? Maybe you can reconcile. 11/10's are rare.
well maybe..but d trust won't be dia again
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by falconey(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2015
ivyT:

abegi make we hear word
hahahaahahahaha like you don't like it.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 05, 2015
vivaciouzz:
well maybe..but d trust won't be dia again

You're right, but then that would dock off a few points, no?

Such is life. Sorry, dear.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Phinalphantasy:

Most times its cos he was the first kiss

Or first s3x.

Or first loving devil

Or touch....unforgettable memories

No wayyy, really? Nah. I don't believe it.
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by seuntola: 4:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Na "ex" sure pass jare...

0.153/10
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

No wayyy, really? Nah. I don't believe it.
believe it ma. Am talking from experience. There is a "first" memory attached still.
it can only be over written of the new guy can overwrite that feeling
Re: How Happy Are You In Your Current Relationship by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 05, 2015
vivaciouzz:
he didnt
lol..irreconcilable differences?come on...The only difference that's irreconcilable is when one partner wants another "different" entity...mostly another nyash, or is in a "different" religion/tribe(Nigeria particularly).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Signs You’re Dating A ‘coded’ Prostitute / Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? / 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.