Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? (7684 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
why una dey tells,u sound like u love the molesting stuff so go ahead boy cheesy till ur blood dry up!! cheesy
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Imanuelle:
I wanted to ignore the thread, but had second thoughts.

OP, why not help yourself?

The economy is bad already, start making your life count. You shouldn't delay anymore in giving your life a meaning.
thanks 4 d advice, infact i can dash u some cash bcaus right now im too loaded. wink
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hook me up pls,I go dey visit them with only boxers,they must rape me o!
hahahahaha, dont kill me with laugh!
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
why una dey tells,u sound like u love the molesting stuff so go ahead boy cheesy till ur blood dry up!! cheesy
hw can my blood dry? when i have all d milk,maltina,lucozade to my beck and call.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
DjAndroid:
You no go read your book? Abi na P.I.M.P you go do for school?
all dey part of the school fees na
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
hw can my blood dry? when i have all d milk,maltina,lucozade to my beck and call.
wahoo!i said it u enjoy been molested self cheesy#wetin man go do?man go survive naa grin
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

You wish this could happen.
next!!!!!!!!!!!
if ure rich u can cntact me now, bcaus u will neva taste any guy lyk me.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
wahoo!i said it u enjoy been molested self cheesy#wetin man go do?man go survive naa grin
dis is no longer molestation, its wat i call meatpietation.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
if ure rich u can cntact me now, bcaus u will neva taste any guy lyk me.

who know mad man blabbing here? get lost!!
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

who know mad man blabbing here? get lost!!
lol anyway u must not hav all good tins in life(dats including me) so manage d ones uve got.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Mhizizzy(f): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
lol anyway u must not hav all good tins in life(dats including me) so manage d ones uve got.

Troll!!! don't quote me again.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
dis is no longer molestation, its wat i call meatpietation.
oh good for health then!
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

Troll!!! don't quote me again.
and what if i do i know u are jealous.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh good for health then!
i just bleeped one of them dis afternoon. wow life is sweet.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I smell lies
what makes u think im lying?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Menace2Society(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
Dreamer grin
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Menace2Society:
Dreamer grin
i would love to show pics but who knows it might affect her dad's political campaign.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Babygal4eva(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
o common u dn expect me 2 take pics while fucking them

Thought you were raped tho?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Babygal4eva(f): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:

Keep to your story dude
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by jasmines(f): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
akinsadeez:

mespero and the three white angels grin grin grin

This got me choking with laughter
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Thought you were raped tho?
that was then
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
jasmines:

This got me choking with laughter
pray u dnt end up in a hospital
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
Let my cut the story short, they are older than me but each and everyone of them always look at me seductively but i thought my brain is playing prank on me bcaus they are all in a serious relationship. Im friends with them bcaus i always find solution to their iphones any time they developed faults, they are three rich friends that always walked together n everybody are now calling them three white angels, lest i forget we are in the same banking and finance department in school, boys are afraid of them bcaus their parents are damm so rich nd they are the biggest ladies in school, i must confess im the only guy that are so close to them n i have benefited from it academically bcaus no lecturer dares fail me in their course bcaus the are so connected. Now i was called to their hostel one faithful night, i went as usual nd i was offered a wine to drink nt knowing that they druged it. And i was molested by three of them. Now they are saying that they will give me anytin i want if i cntinue havin sex with them.

dream on wan.ker, keep belIEving, dreams do come true.

I wonder what this one take people for. smh
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
and what if i do i know u are jealous.

kid leave me alone!
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
emrain:

dream on wan.ker, keep belIEving, dreams do come true.

I wonder what this one take people for. smh
just bcaus u are not so lucky to be raped by three rich n fresh ladies does nt gv u d right to doubt my pimping credibility.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

kid leave me alone!
Are dare u call me a kid do u know how big d size of my dick is?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
Are dare u call me a kid do u know how big d size of my dick is?

I know its bigger than your brain, now get lost.
1inch and you're making noise.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by 100Cents: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
Let my cut the story short, they are older than me but each and everyone of them always look at me seductively but i thought my brain is playing prank on me bcaus they are all in a serious relationship. Im friends with them bcaus i always find solution to their iphones any time they developed faults, they are three rich friends that always walked together n everybody are now calling them three white angels, lest i forget we are in the same banking and finance department in school, boys are afraid of them bcaus their parents are damm so rich nd they are the biggest ladies in school, i must confess im the only guy that are so close to them n i have benefited from it academically bcaus no lecturer dares fail me in their course bcaus the are so connected. Now i was called to their hostel one faithful night, i went as usual nd i was offered a wine to drink nt knowing that they druged it. And i was molested by three of them. . Now they are saying that they will give me anytin i want if i cntinue havin sex with them.

What exactly do you want ?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
I try as much as I can to believe this story but my spirit keep telling me its a lie.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by 100Cents: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:
OP!!! Opposite of truth is ___________?

APC
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
100Cents:

What exactly do you want ?
advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Benin Girl Posted Before & After Sex Picture On Facebook And Got This. / Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.