Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158489 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lordseyad:
lol-- Number
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

It's obviously d network
But my downloads are very fast... Something must be wrong not network
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
My ronaldo doing d thing.... 2-2

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seamareggae:

But my downloads are very fast... Something must be wrong not network
Try and use either auto proxy or PD proxy....use one of dem not d 2
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Seamareggae(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
vosquare:

Try and use either auto proxy or PD proxy....use one of dem not d 2
That's what I am doing... Maybe let's chat on whatsapp.... Lemme see ur settings...
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seamareggae:

That's what I am doing... Maybe let's chat on whatsapp.... Lemme see ur settings...
Kk..dz ma num
vosquare:

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
Wonder why i don't like football
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by FairDude(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
doctokwus:

Pls I have wss downloaded too.It however buffers a bit when i tried watching the last 10mins of one of yesterdays premier league matches.Also like how many Mb does it take to watch a 90mins match?
just go to a cafe
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by NaijaOptimist: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
ok
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by haibe(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2015
semid4lyfe, honeric01 I created a thread on how to help people watch live match on their Android phone in the sport section without violating any rule. Please can you give me a reason why that thread was deleted ?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Pearlvictory(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2015
download sports tv app from play store. it has more than 15live sports channels, u can watch all the live matches including copa del rey not always aired on dstv. u will need proxy droid and simple server to ease ur data and too long buffering issues esp if you're using mtn.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by haibe(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2176087/watch-live-football-matches-android#31251016

Please I need an explanation why this thread was deleted

haibe:
semid4lyfe, honeric01 I created a thread on how to help people watch live match on their Android phone in the sport section without violating any rule. Please can you give me a reason why that thread was deleted ?

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by 2dmax(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2015
irecash:
SPORT TV APP ON PLAY STORE............ITS THE BEST FOR STREAMING LIVE MATCHES.. YOU CAN BANK ON SKYSPORTS HD..BEINSPORT ALL HD..BEINSPORT US..RAISPORTS 1n2...FRENCH TV SPORTS..WWE TV...TENNIS TV..JUST TOO MUCH. MOVIES TOO NO CARRY LAST AND IT HAS A WHOLE LOTS OF PREMIUM STATIONS AND CANT BE COMPARED TO SYBLAM... USTREAM AND THE REST BROS ABEG DOWNLOAD AM MAKE U CON TWEAK AM WITH MTN BIS AND BET ME NA TO ARRANGE HOW YOU GO TAKE GET POWER BANK U GO DEY FIND....GBABESKY

pls can i have your whatsapp nos so you can put me thru? many thanks.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by driand(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Download kodi

Google it and contact me for d settings
I've downloaded kodi but after installing sportsdevil addon still can watch life premier League and other live matches, can you help me on dat?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by kolokolobi(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2015
I was once cut up in a situation where I wanted to watch a match while nor at home and I did finally with rojadirecta.com. com. By the way I have portable mobile wifi with me so I don't know if that was an advantage but it was seamless 90 mins.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Mettal: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Have been using wss over 2 years now,its da bomb. I don't have to worry about these mid week games.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by swaggzo(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2015
haibe:
https://www.nairaland.com/2176087/watch-live-football-matches-android#31251016

Please I need an explanation why this thread was deleted

THIS IS NAIRALAND!!

the worst forum in the World!!!!!
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Suljosh: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Any app to stream live football for the blackberry users?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by golor(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Will my BlackBerry 10 b able to watch d live match?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by haibe(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2015
swaggzo:

THIS IS NAIRALAND!!

the worst forum in the World!!!!!

and they will never give any reason for their actions. Na just seun I pity with these power drunk mods he employs
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by pimpc007(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2015
whoever put this thread on front page should take it off. don't delete just take it off front page
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Abduletudaye(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2015
kudoxs:
please people, i need an android app that can let me stream live football matches... any help will be appreciated.

Loool.. See who made FP cheesy
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2015
WSS works best when you want to stream without VPN. It doesn't buffer at all, but be ready to kiss your airtime goodbye. Sports TV is for those that hides behind VPN and retain their airtime after every match. Make your choice.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by OpeDwarroir: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
kudoxs:
please people, i need an android app that can let me stream live football matches... any help will be appreciated.

Use tvoo.eu and watch all live matches
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by cletz991(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
vosquare:

Either of d 2,...
pls do I Nid to root my fone to use proxy Droid?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Popinstone: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
ejiro2130:
Op don't waste your time with kodi, that rubbish of an app

Abeg download ustream or world sport stream

The good thing about ustream is u can also watch live events like Oscars and Grammy with it also u can watch wwe

World sport streams you can watch all sporting events straight from skysports including teams news and epl discussions and sports news

Just Google and see
Please do you have idea any site I can use to stream football online with Personal Computer?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
The best among them is sport TV, download it from Amazon app store only, it works perfect, but e day chop data well well

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by vosquare: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2015
cletz991:
pls do I Nid to root my fone to use proxy Droid?
Yea
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by cletz991(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
vosquare:

Yea
how can I root it .am scared of damaging ma fone I use HTC sense
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by muhamm3d: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
may God bless whoever created this post. happiness shall be your potion this 2015. Bless you!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.