Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... (3279 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Single Moms Vs Single Dads------why The Hatred? / Single And Miserable Vs. Single And Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... by ZedX6: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I said Bleep off or u dey mad? undecided
Na you dey mad. Useless babymama.
Re: Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... by falconey(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I said Bleep off or u dey mad? undecided
don't exchange words with people on nairaland........most people here are sadist.
Re: Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX6:
Na you dey mad. Useless babymama.
if u dont watch the way u yab people here,u will get into a big trouble one day#bet it with me fool undecided
Re: Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... by ZedX6: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
if u dont watch the way u yab people here,u will get into a big trouble one day#bet it with me fool undecided
Fvck off my mentions. Fvcking ugly turtle.
Re: Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
ZedX6:
Fvck off my mentions. Fvcking ugly turtle.
since i knew u on nl,u never wake up from the rough side of ya bed and decided to show ur ugly self to us,na just dey yab here and there saying people are ugly#create an ant and i will accept i am ugly and if u cant thunder fire u! undecided#Dumbassnigga with fish brain undecided
Re: Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... by tokiniofficial(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
You didn't derail dear, it's good to know beyond what I wana know too.. I'm kinda an oliver twist person grin

MizMyColi:
Thanks Lux Luv.
Tanchuuuuuu
kiss
Re: Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... by RuthlessAnalyst: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
BABY MAMA: A lady 'voluntarily' availing Her Body for the production (usually accidental resulting from misplaced sperm/ejaculation) of a Baby for a Guy who's not ready to make her a wife or not ready to add her to the Legally married wife.
in other word A BABY MANUFACTURING HUMAN MODEL WITH A 'careless/carefree vjay-jay grin grin grin grin

Single Parent: A person (a Lady in this context) who has been saddled with the responsibilities of bringing up a Child, either by Choice or out of unforeseen circumstance . She is responsible for all financial, material and emotional needs of the Child(ren) cool
Re: Baby Mama Vs Single Parent... by RuthlessAnalyst: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
tokiniofficial:
Hello to my esteem NL readers.
So i was confused during a chat i had with some friends about how the term "baby mama" started. Basically "baby mama" is mostly used by celebrities that have children outside wedlock. So my question is what's difference between "baby mama" and "single parent" ?

BABY MAMA: A lady 'voluntarily' availing Her Body for the production (usually accidental resulting from misplaced sperm/expulsion) of a Baby for a Guy who's not ready to make her a wife or not ready to add her to the Legally married wife.
in other word A BABY MANUFACTURING HUMAN MODEL WITH A 'careless/carefree vjay-jay

Single Parent: A person (a Lady in this context) who has been saddled with the responsibilities of bringing up a Child, either by Choice or out of unforeseen circumstance . She is responsible for all financial, material and emotional needs of the Child(ren)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Falls In Love With A Tree And Plans Marriage.(photo) / Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis?? / My prayer for sexually active men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.